Skip to main content
Main Content

Raffle Stud Pack Leader Design Contest!

Posted 2021-08-01 22:04:58
I was gonna play off the personality with reds and deep golds but I totally couldn't help but have a pink softy I also tried making it not too overpowering in delicious rare markings for my own amusement

link

⛧🖤 ꫝꪖᦔꪊక𓆏 Salty Hat🕷

Posted 2021-08-01 23:06:05
a wild bluebomb appears!

(I debated various designs, but in the end I had to go super-typical (for myself) and make a blue dog with merle. thanks for the contest, it's been fun scrolling through to see everyone's entries)

Lionel

Posted 2021-08-02 03:48:18 (edited)
link

I tried to incorporate a lot of the raffle markings we already have into this design!

Rowan

Posted 2021-08-02 04:55:10 (edited)
Here's my design for the Raffle Stud Pack's leader!
He's a handsome and rugged adventurer, a natural-looking wolf whose monochrome coat blends into the misty mornings and lunar shadows of the Wolvden world, which he has crossed from end to end and knows better than most.

Originally solitary, his charisma and knowledge of the various packs, territories and resources of each region has made him something of a guiding figure for wolves whose packs are struggling. He has taken a string of male wolves under his wing, helping them on their quests to support their packs by leading them to the best areas and allies for them.

His companions eventually leave him, but he continues along on his journeys and adventures, content with his freedom. Very few wolves know his name, age or origins, and it is rumoured that he is, in truth, a spirit...

I made the conscious choice not to include any raffle markings on him, as I wanted him to be distinct from the rest of his pack. It also bothered me that whatever markings I included would be limited to the first few studs, and would fail to tie him in with later additions to the pack.

Iona

Posted 2021-08-02 06:47:13 (edited)
Here's mine.
It was a struggle choosing only one of the two designs I had made. But I figured that one fit better: with how many rare wolves he has, and how he sells them out for peanuts, I'm pretty sure the raffle pack's lead sold his soul (and one of his eyes) to the devil (and when you get the devil to change your coat you go for pretty and flashy, with just a slight hint of unnatural, I'd guess).
And given they were all T2 I figured a T2 for a lead was good too.

edited to add picture in the post

Fal - semi hiatus

Posted 2021-08-02 10:13:58
(idk if i did that right so I apologise if not)  He gives me Voltron vibes link

Canis-Beanz

Posted 2021-08-02 10:35:36

Here's my entry ♥
A Gentleman leader whom I named Maximus, or just Max for short. His bachelor pack members seem to bless a lot of pups into the world, and Max loves every single one of them. Even these fox puppies he found from his territory.
Wardrobe link

Routahine

Posted 2021-08-02 11:11:28
Wardrobe link

I fell into the idea of having every combo color marking on display while still showing at least a little of his base and here we are. An adventurous boy with a slight tendency to stumble into danger as he explores the lands. He has complete faith in his little gang of bachelors to take care of the pack while he's finding new places to explore (and having confrontations with new fauna [and flora] that are not as keen on making friends as he is).

ChildOfTheDoes

Posted 2021-08-02 11:22:29
https://www.wolvden.com/wardrobe?eyJ2IjoiZGVmYXVsdCIsImIiOiI4NSIsImUiOiIyNyIsIm4iOiIxIiwiYyI6IjYiLCJzIjoiMyIsImsiOiIxOTMiLCJ4IjpbbnVsbCwiQmxhY2sgTHVwb3MiLCJMb3NuYSBTaGVwaGVyZCBIZWF2eSIsIldoaXRlIE1lZGl1bSBIdXNreSIsIkdyYXkgVW5kZXJmdXIiLCJCbGFjayBXaW5ncyBIZWF2eSIsIlJlZCBIaWdobGlnaHRzIiwiIiwiIiwiIiwiIl0sIm8iOltudWxsLCIxMDAiLCIzMCIsIjQiLCIyOSIsIjIwIiwiMjAiLCIxMDAiLCIxMDAiLCIxMDAiLCIxMDAiXSwiZCI6W251bGwsIiIsIiIsIiIsIiIsIiIsIiIsIiIsIiIsIiIsIiJdLCJhIjoiMjQiLCJtIjoiIn0.

here's mine 👀

⛥Blitzkrieg⛥

Posted 2021-08-02 12:09:04 (edited)

https://www.wolvden.com/wardrobe/2660599?eyJ2IjoiZGVmYXVsdCIsImIiOiI1MiIsImUiOiIyNSIsIm4iOiIxIiwiYyI6IjEiLCJzIjoiMyIsImsiOiIxOTYiLCJ4IjpbbnVsbCwiV2hpdGUgQmxhemUiLCJXaGl0ZSBDaGVlayBGbHVmZiIsIldoaXRlIEx1cG9zIiwiV2hpdGUgU3BlY3RhY2xlcyIsIldoaXRlIEV5ZWJyb3dzIiwiV2hpdGUgVGFpbCBUaXAiLCJXaGl0ZSBNYXJibGVkIFVuZGVycyIsIlNpbHZlciBVbmRlcmNvYXQiLCJXaGl0ZSBTb2NrcyIsIldoaXRlIEVhciBUaXBzIl0sIm8iOltudWxsLCI3NSIsIjUwIiwiMzUiLCIxMDAiLCI3MyIsIjEwMCIsIjYwIiwiMTAwIiwiODYiLCIxMDAiXSwiZCI6W251bGwsIiIsIiIsIiIsIiIsIiIsIiIsIiIsIiIsIiIsIiJdLCJhIjoiMjQiLCJtIjoiIn0.
Hannah