Last modified on 23rd January, 2021.
Lioden Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Lioden Ltd may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What we collect
We collect the following information upon registration and when signed into the game:
- Email Address
- Date of Birth
- IP addresses
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with certain site functions; in particular the following:
- Internal record keeping.
- Communication with you regarding your account, for example: account activation, retrieving lost password, reminding you of an inactive account.
- Your date of birth is used specifically to ensure you are at least sixteen (16) when joining the game to comply with our Terms of Service, and also to provide you with an in-game birthday gift on your birthday.
- IP addresses are recorded to monitor account activity and to ensure users do not breach the Terms of Service and register more than the allowed two accounts.
The information we gather is stored for the duration of the account.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual.
A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- you can click the button on this opt out page
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we are required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to email@example.com.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above email address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
If you would like to read more about the GDPR, you can visit GDPR.eu.