Skip to main content
Main Content

❄️SHARE YOUR CUSTOM DECOR IDEAS❄️ CLOSED

Posted 2021-10-02 20:24:19
DECOR TYPE Outfit

STAGES Adult, Sentinel

DESCRIPTION A lynx pelt taking up most of the upper-body area; used as a "cape" of some sorts. Near the edges (in areas like the wolf's ear, neck or back) are white, yellow & pink flowers (feel free to change up the colors!)

EXTRA Vine bracelets decorated with the same flowers seen on the lynx pelt. Could be placed on legs, tail, or ear(s). Maybe a scar or two to throw into the mix.

(INACTIVE) akeliza 🌸

Posted 2021-10-03 09:39:35
I will choose a winner when there are at least 10 aplications.
Also the winner will receive 30 GC!
areot

Posted 2021-10-03 12:15:15
Decor Type: Glow
Stages: Adult / Sentinel
Quick Description: Okay imagine the wolf has glowing blue/purple skin underneath their fur and it's shining through. Between tufts of fur it comes off in small glowing wisps like smoke. Produces similar effects to a cloud lit up from behind by lightning; where the fur is thin, you see more glow, and vice versa.

If that description wasn't quite enough here's an image concept of what I mean, from chiakiroart on Instagram. The visible skin of the wolf wouldn't be painted over (ie nose, paw pads) just everything below the fur.

I've been trying to draw this myself but I have no idea how to actually do it; you would probably be much better at it than I would. Don't care about the color but light blue, purple, or white would probably sell best, maybe with other color variants incl. a black "shadow" version later on.

Salem

Posted 2021-10-03 12:25:40
Nice idea! :)
areot

Posted 2021-10-03 12:30:33
Thank you!

Salem

Posted 2021-10-03 12:36:31 (edited)
DECOR TYPE; Accsessory

STAGES; Universal

DESCRIPTION; A like, flowering vine entangling the wolfs face and body? kinda like this link (ik its a tattoo but the look is kinda like what im saying), and its different types of flowers, like marigolds, and different coloured flowers. heres another of kinda like what i mean link (ik that ones a fox)

🌜🐺🌛

Posted 2021-10-04 13:35:07
DECOR TYPE: accessory/modification

STAGES: Universal

DESCRIPTION: I think it would be cool to see a growth of crystals on a wolf! Crystals of any kind (like amethyst, quartz, etc.) could be shown as if they are emerging out of the fur of the wolf. It adds a bit of a mystical look, and could pair well with lunar-esque bases/decor. Another idea is that maybe they could have a various richness of color in them depending on the placement of the body
Something cool is that multiple decors can be made based on the different types of crystals, providing options for just about any crystal lover!

oddity.

Posted 2021-10-04 17:48:57
2nd & Last Entry <3

DECOR TYPE: Outfit

STAGES: Adult & Sentinel

DESCRIPTION: I'm a fan of your deviant art so this is actually one that you also had passed created!
A sheer black hooded cape that ends in smoke.
This could also come in multiple variants of colors but I personally love the black and red

† Salem Trials †

Posted 2021-10-04 17:58:05
DECOR TYPE (companion)

STAGES (Universal)

DESCRIPTION
I would love to see a Pheonix companion. Golden firebird with the tips of it's feathers wisp-ing (is that a word? If it's not, it should be! ) off into blue/purple/fuschia translucent flames.

Carrie

Posted 2021-10-05 20:28:55 (edited)
CUSTOM DECOR APPLICATION FORM

DECOR TYPE: Modification

STAGES: Lethal Mutations

DESCRIPTION: Fur shading/shadowing.  Pretty much like these existing decors but for lethals.  Lethals need love!  Give the lethals more detailed shading, define the eyes, give the body darker shading.

Body Contour
Extra Shadows

Let me know if this counts as fur since it's fur shading, if so, I'll think of something else to enter.

𐕣 Sigyn Dormer 𐕣

Search Topic