Skip to main content
Main Content

100 or more rp you should start today

100 or more rp you should start today
Posted 2021-03-25 21:22:05 (edited)

I always have trouble finding the right rp when I want a new one. So here is a ton if rp you can look threw. I will give preview on it and some are discard si beware. They will be sorted the ABC's. Have fun and hope you find a good rp that fits you

if you have a rp you would like me to add I will be more then happy too. Just message me

It's always nice to know my thread is being used ^^

Thank you to the people who reply to me. It makes me so happy to know thus thread is being used

EXAMPLE

Shifters city of hope charecter sheet

In this rp you can be a half human. Change into any animal you want. Any rank you want, and make tons if new friends. This us a on sight rp. Now you can turn into your favorite animal. Charecter  vary from small field mouse to ginormous fire dragon.

That was my rp as an example but dont be afraid to try it out I wont be mad if you dont like it

IF YOU ARE A NEWBIE TO RP READ THIS

Roleplay rules

A

𝘼𝙨𝙚𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙤𝙨: Enemies of Desire - DISCORD

An of sight rp, it's your life as a canine in the deep wilderness of Canada you'll experience the wild through the eyes of a dog! It takes heavy influence from the book series WARRIORS written by author Erin Hunter.

ANIMAL ACADEMY - anthro RP group

A university full of anthropomorphic animals! If you have a strong interest in anthros, forming relationships with your ocs, looking for a project to tend to- specifically a group of students with their own cliques, Animal Academy is for you!

B

Beasts of Beyond

Looking for a dynamic roleplay site to suit all of your needs? Introducing Beasts of Beyond. Beasts of Beyond mainly focuses on ability-based animal roleplay between four official rough and tough groups. Here theres sure to be a group to fit your needs! And if theres not, you can always make your own group within the Uncharted Territories board and get rewards for their activity

C

Cedarwood Forest- Wolf Pack RP

After farmers begun to expand their territories deeper into the Cedarwood Forest, wolves were forced to flee or be hunted. Many wolves were lost and many packs dismantled in the initial battle for the forest.

D

! Devotion & Destruction Roleplay ! (OPEN)

You were born into this cruel world, without the ability to choose if you wanted to or not. It happens to all of us, the inability to make our own decision in our first seconds of life.
We just have to ultimately deal with it and do whatever we can with what we're given. Some of us are born into the luxury of a loving pack, others, the fear of an abusive alpha. Some of us are born as natural loners, others, the anger of an exiled.
We don't get to choose. We never have. Until now.

E

F

Forever Hunted: Join the Hunt

Forever Hunted is a hybrid roleplay and sim game based around saber cats! They live on an island called Croc Acérés, where the past and present collide! Dinosaurs walk side by side with gray wolves and in the middle of it all are the mighty saber packs.

G

gods among us

Gods Among Us is a roleplay about people chosen to host gods of all pantheons, from Norse to Egyptian, Roman to Greek. These people walk among normal men, but hold a dangerous and powerful secret that may shape the destiny of humanity. Odd things have been happening since the gods awakened inside mere mortals, magical creatures are roaming the streets, seemingly invisible to the naked eye, and those with prolonged exposure to this magic seem to develop their own magical affinity! You must find each other, each godling holding the essence of the creation of humanity, and decide if your allies are really your allies. Humans lie, and you above all may know that, as either the liar disguising a foul, heartless god, or the one being lied to.

H

Homestretch [DISCORD RP & SIM GAME]

The homestretch is a game and RP focused on horse racing. It combines simulation, art and literature elements to create a unique game for many players to enjoy. The game features detailed stats and genetics that all affect the outcomes of racing and breeding. The game is set up to accommodate for all types of play styles, whether you’re more hardcore or relaxed.

I

INFIDELIS | A Modern Day Stray Dog RP

In Komorrah, no one is safe from the corruption. Our story is about four canine gangs fighting for survival in this sprawling city, both warring with themselves and their number one enemy: the humans. No one can be trusted, not even your own kind. Fights break out and alliances form, treachery is committed, and then dogs disappear. Will you contribute to the corruption or move against it in Komorrah?

J

K

L

Lands of Konran: A Semi-Realistic Wolf Roleplay {OPEN}

A bearded vulture flew above the island known to the Canis Lupus' which ruled it as the Lands of Konran. It had been called this for centuries, much before any of them could remember. It, to this day, has not been discovered by humans at all. The wolves did not know why, but this devil-eyed buzzard did. The island, past its terrifyingly tall mountainous borders, was circled by the thickest ring of fog known to be. Surely, any man venturing within it would get lost and most likely die before he got out. Creating a strange noise in the back of its throat, the vulture circled the sky slowly, examining the different territories. There was the "Yama Pack", made up of wolves closest to their ancestors, dwelling in the mountains. The "Heiya Pack", made up of wolves quite cunning and mysterious, living down in the plains and hills. The "Shinrin Pack", made up of somewhat welcoming wolves within the serene, scenic forests. Finally, the "Numachi Pack", the dark and ruthless wolves that spent their days in the marshes of Konran.M

Minzaba Wolf War

You are a wolf on the planet of Minzaba. Two packs, the Pack of Fallen Wishes, and the Pack of Lost Stars, are warring, again. You must join one of the two packs to survive, without doing so, you could die.

N

Never ending war 

then one day the packs went in to a fight. the lunar against the solar. the frost tried to stop them but they were small in numbers and had to retreat. Will the packs tair each other apart or will they find harmony in the human infested place they call home

O

𝕆𝕒𝕜𝔹𝕒𝕟𝕜 𝕆𝕟-𝕊𝕚𝕥𝕖 𝕎𝕠𝕝𝕧𝕕𝕖𝕟 ℝℙ- ℝ𝕠𝕝𝕖𝕡𝕝𝕒𝕪 ℙ𝕒𝕘𝕖

Many moons (years) ago the town of Oakbank was at peace. Three packs of stray dogs lived at harmony, Springs pack, Moon pack and Crow pack. Until Crow pack attacked and turned everyone against each other. Now, all the packs live at war. But a new pack us forming of foxes. Will the enemies have to work together to take the foxes down? Or will the foxes over-run the town?

P

Peakclan's Promise :: A Warrior Cats Roleplay (OPEN!!)

The water-loving felines were the ones to stir up the trouble in the first place, accusing Peakclan of stealing their fish and crossing their border to drink their water, even though they have a pond and a river right beside their mountain's base. The more Peakclan refuses, the more agitated and angry Lakeclan gets.

Q

R

REALMS OF DARYAMBRE - - A semi lit to lit fantasy world open for adventure!

Realms of Daryambre is an open world, semi lit to literate shifter-fantasy role-play that features five distinct kingdoms that house a diverse multitude of predator and prey species. Within each kingdom there is a stat chart that gives features to the kingdom, how the people live, what the highest species population and what species cannot live there as well as how the people live, trade, occupations and etc. And do not worry, humans co-exist with the prey/predator species just fine within the kingdoms! 

S

☼SunClan☼

SunClan is a clan older than the very firs they once lived beneath. For generations, they hunted among the fallen needles without disruption by twolegs or predators. And then, the fire nation attacked. Their territory and their numbers were decimated. Still they persisted, but the land was barren and their ranks stretched thin. Each cat went to sleep hungry.

T

THE NEXT GENORATION avengers rp {open}

Are you are marvel fan? If so here you can be part if the new avengers team and be a villain or hero. Make up new characters or be the kid of a old avenger. It dosent really matter ad long as you have fun

Tears of the Moon (Semi-Lit Wolf Roleplay)

The packs of Wolvden have been content for a number of years now. There is plentiful prey, and enough space for all the growing packs to run as far as their hearts contend. But the peace may now be disturbed by the strange dreams, perhaps visions, that wolves have started to see in their sleep. These strange lands they roam in their slumber, aptly named the Dreamlands, offer new adventures... and new dangers. Can they work together to untangle the mysteries of the Dreamlands? And are the dangers as real as they seem when all they are fighting is simply a dream?

the wolves and the shifters character sheet 

a war has just ended... or so we thought... the shifters are wolves that have magical powers and can also turn into a cat like creature with big fangs, the war started when the shifters attack the wolves now the shifters control most of the land the wolves are struggling to rebuild since most of there kind is dead, the hybrids live in the shadows since they are not welcomed with the wolves or the shifters

The Guardians of the Crystals- Roleplay Sheet

You were born to protect a certain crystal, infused with a certain type of magic. You swore to protect it with your life. When someone or something starts attacking the crystals and their guardians, you and whoever is left stand their ground, will you be able to beat whatever it is, or will your crystal, and you, die in the attempt?

The Rise of the New Clans

It seems as if the world is ending as the four original clans go up in flames, leaving nothing in their territories but ashes and smoke. The surviving cats from all four clans flee north, seeking land to live and grow. Soon, they find a land called Charity, untouched by Twolegs and the raging fire. The cats merge and break, forming two clans: EclipseClan and DawnClan.

U

𝚄𝚗𝚋𝚛𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚗 - revamped WC discord RP - high ranks open!

This isn't a clan - not yet, at least. Our story is that of a colony of cats who are just figuring out how to live together and work as a team. They hunt for one another, and consider each other family, but can they stay together throughout their many trials?

V

W

Write your story: Wolvden RP

In this rp you can take your favorite wolfs in your pack and make them come to life in a rp. Walk your territory line with your lead, fight of loners as a hunter, you may even make up wolfs to use. They dont have to be real. 

✧ WARRIOR CATS RP: THE LOST STARS ✧

After moving back to the original forest from the lake, the four clans have worked hard to adapt to their new environment. ThunderClan, to the tall trees and thick undergrowth of their new home. RiverClan, to the new sandy banks and lively river fish. ShadowClan, the mud-rich terrain and deep, lurking shadows. And WindClan, adjusting to the new twists and turns of their tunnels and wide-open spaces of their new moors. After losing everything, their life is finally starting to piece back together. Will you join them to help carry out their legacy?

X

Y

V

Lost Howl

Posted 2021-03-26 10:50:49

This is useful thread, thanks for featuring us! 😊 

Captain ⚾

Posted 2021-03-26 10:51:36 (edited)
Your welcome ^^
Lost Howl

Posted 2021-04-03 14:39:38

Just wanted to say, this is super useful, as I'm searching for a new RP to join.

⚡Thunder_ALPHA⚡

Posted 2021-06-07 21:19:58

If you'd like to add Beasts of Beyond, I would adore that!

Orion

Posted 2021-06-07 21:20:41

Yes of course I will ^^

Lost Howl

Posted 2021-06-07 21:21:21

Thanks a bunch! <3 Let me know if you need any more information. 

Orion

Posted 2021-06-07 21:25:41

Wow I love it so much ^^ now I might join haha

Lost Howl

Posted 2021-06-07 21:27:23

Ah that's good to hear! If you wanna chat about it or ask for information, feel free to DM me or add me on Discord (ill dm it to you if interested). :0

Orion

Search Topic