Skip to main content
Main Content

[Closed!]

[Closed!]
Posted 2021-03-23 01:54:27 (edited)
Closing this bc Hemlock's got lots of puppies and there's plenty of cheap NBW T3 studs now. C:

Hello!! I recently had the fantastic good fortune to come across this beautiful boy in explore, and I've decided I want to run a free entry* weekly breeding raffle thing alongside his operating as a regular stud!

There will be two draws per week - one for a refunded slot breeding and one for a traditional breeding. Both categories will be drawn at the start of the week every week he is up for stud. This isn't a one-off raffle.

Once entered, you will remain in the pool for every subsequent raffle!

- Traditional Breeding Raffle -

If you win the Traditional Breeding raffle, you send your female to me in a trade with an Instant Pup Delivery and a Nesting Material. I will breed her to Hemlock, IPD her, and send her back with the puppies when the cooldown is up!

If you win the Traditional Breeding Raffle and genuinely cannot afford an IPD for the breeding, and I have space for a wolf, you can send her with just a Nesting Material and enough food and toys to sustain her during her visit, and I'll send her back once the pups are born naturally.

ANYONE can enter the traditional breeding raffle! Yes, even if you have 5 G1 opals and the only Almandine on the site, somehow.

- Refunded Slot Breeding Raffle -

This raffle is simple - if you win, you will be able to get one refunded breeding to Hemlock through the stud page that week. I will then send the fee back and you will get a litter with a net stud fee of zero!

The slot breeding raffle is only for people who either don't have a T3 yet, or who only have a few (no more than 3) lower-value T3s (ex. multi page common lineage, LB-related foxes without significant starting stats, etc.) Note that having a selene or two doesn't count, as the base applicator is/was widely available (currently.) Please use your best judgement here, but you can DM me if you're not sure if you qualify.

- Other Rules -

This raffle doesn't carry over to any other studs I may have.

If you win and I DM you, and you don't reply within 3 days, I'll draw another name. Sorry. :(

You can only win each raffle (trad and slot, so max of 2 wins if you're entered in both) once, unless everyone in the pool has also already won.

If you enter the slot raffle and then later get a bunch of nice T3 wolves and don't really qualify anymore, you don't need to worry about updating me - I'll check dens of slot raffle winners and adjust lists/redraw if stuff has changed. C:

Slot breedings need to be used the week they are drawn, while traditionals can be used any time. If you win the slot raffle, you can convert it to a traditional instead if you need to use it during a different week. This rule is just to stop any sort of slot traffic jam from occurring. 

Just to be clear, I am not obligated to keep him up for stud for any particular length of time, although I have no plans to take him down from stud in the near future.

I can change how the raffle works any time I like, or stop it for any reason, though I have no intentions of doing so. :> The main reason it would stop is if his line just is no longer valuable/rare enough to warrant it.

- Entering -

To enter, please post the below form on this thread. Please read the descriptions above to find out which raffle(s) you qualify for! Everyone qualifies for the traditional raffle, and you may or may not qualify for the slot raffle as well. You only need to enter once, and your name will be in the draw for as long as the raffle is running.

Form
Name & ID: 
Entering slot raffle? [Y/N]
Entering traditional raffle? [Y/N]

* Note that the breedings themselves are "fully refunded" and not technically "free", in accordance with Wolvden forum policy - only the raffle tickets are free.

unsknown

Posted 2021-03-23 02:19:17

Form

Name & ID:  Unika#7754 

Entering slot raffle? N

Entering traditional raffle? Y

Unika 🦇

Posted 2021-03-23 03:27:56

Gotcha! :D

unsknown

Posted 2021-03-23 07:56:23

Name & ID: Leafia #33765
Entering slot raffle? Y
Entering traditional raffle? Y

(As of entering, I have a selene stud and one selene pup, each with stats under 300. I will update this or send a PM if I get any more! c: )

Leafia

Posted 2021-03-23 09:23:05

Name & ID: Azra #4406
Entering slot raffle? No
Entering traditional raffle? Yes

Azra {HIATUS}

Posted 2021-03-23 10:11:32

Name & ID: CalmSheJaguar #34400
Entering slot raffle? [Y/N] Y
Entering traditional raffle? [Y/N] Y

(I do have a selene base app I've yet to use, but I do not currently have any tier threes despite many tries <-<.)

CalmSheJaguar

Posted 2021-03-23 13:57:09

Gotcha! Also, selene base doesn't count, as it can be gotten by most people via LT. Unless you had like... tons of em, I guess?

I'll add an extra rule so ppl don't have to worry about coming back and correcting their entries if they got more wolves in the future.

unsknown

Posted 2021-03-23 14:02:45

Name & ID: Ya Dragon Gurl #32405

Entering slot raffle? [Y/N] Y

Entering traditional raffle? [Y/N] Y

i dont have a T3 yet .3.

Ya Dragon Gurl

Posted 2021-03-23 14:55:45

Gotcha down!

unsknown

Posted 2021-03-23 15:00:55

Form
Name & ID: lunebeam #38230
Entering slot raffle? [Y] (not sure if I qualify but if I do I'd like to enter^)
Entering traditional raffle? [Y]

rαıdεη

Search Topic