Skip to main content
Main Content

Broken pieces

Broken pieces
Posted 2023-04-03 23:06:21
Name: Hadvar

Gender Male

Eyes: Missing his left eye, his sole functional eye is an incredibly deep blue

Hair: Thick Greek brown hair which is bit curly, his hair is short yet messy with his face being bit covered, mostly the left side is covered due to missing eye, he is a bit self conscious over it.

Body type: Hadvar works often and has a rather healthy diet, he is wide and solid muscle, yet is a bit shorter. He is also hairy and has a beauty mark near the corner of his right eye.

Description: Hadvar is rather complex yet the best way to describe him is timid by nature, yet he has a beautiful creative mind with a love for art and is kind by nature. However, even this tame creature will snap the moment those he care for are being mistreated, he is also stubborn, suffers depression and really he needs someone who isn't afraid to set him straight, to help keep his mind off his lethal thoughts. He also isn't human which makes his situation even more frustrating, he often needs to feed off others and hates himself to the very core for it, and is much too shy to even admit his frustrations but perhaps with the help of the right people on his life, he will learn to accept himself and see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Tattoo, piercings etc: None, he never really got around to having a tattoo done

ⱫɎØ, ₮ⱧɆ ฿ⱤØ₭Ɇ₦ ₣ØØⱠ

Posted 2023-04-04 06:52:50 (edited)
(I like him already lol, here's my bby Echo)

Echo
She/her
Echo is very rarely timid, almost a social butterfly. only in certain occasions is she nervous about people. While she seems so nice at first, with her love for the stars , the moon, and music, her sweet nature doesn't apply to everyone. Her being a werewolf makes her more aggressive and protective in certain situations, and if she gets aggressive enough it would trigger her to shift without say. Speaking of shifts, she can control her wolf shift, except for full moons and emotion wise. Her wolf form is rather large, actually that's an understatement, it's a little over 6 foot, probably around 6'5. It's a tad bit skinnier than the average wolf, but longer legs great for running, and a great nose(in both human and wolf)for remembering scents, being able to identify people, and some creatures, by smell. Not so much for blending in, as due to her albinism, she's like a black sheep of the herd, in this case the oddly white. She doesn't have many friends cause of this, as those red eyes and pale skin scared people off, along with the pure white hair. She tries not to let it bother her, however sometimes it does. Yet she tries to stay...mostly..positive.
+DizzyFIzzy+

Posted 2023-04-04 10:36:43
(Just so ya know Ah rather ooc through pm's or if ya want tah make an ooc thread)

"G-gods, I-I-I'm so nervous Hilda…!"
A brown haired man with a heavy Greek accent spoke as he held a rather large, brown furred goat close to his being. The two were in a large bed covered in thick, plus blankets and pillows. The goat was seemed rather old and she happily chew on the man's hair who groaned softly under his breath, today he was to meet with a female named Echo who wanted the farm hand position yet the man snuggled up to a goat couldn't bring himself to even get ready for the day.

Soon the world's sweetest, heart warming bleat could be heard heading  towards the room, and soon a baby goat popped her head in.
"A-Athena, need help…"
The man blushed up yet the goat he called Myra jumped up and down happily then pranced her way towards the bed, her golden fur was sight to behold with white sock markings and a left patch of white covering her eye, her flat tail wagging like mad.

It took a while but the Greekman managed to get ready for the day with the help of his kid, baby goat, and wore a pair of black pants with a white shirt baring cute chibi animals. He shakily made his way to the truck where Athena had settled herself in the passenger seat and the two were heading off for town.The man's mind was swirling like mad, he didn't know what to expect and what if he messed up? He groaned and whimpered for the anxiety was getting to him, he hadn't even realized he was parking, or at the small cafe, until he was unbuckling then stepped out, his heavy boots making bit of a hollowed sound.

"Ok…h-here we go…."
The man spoke as he gently picked Athena up then entered the cafe, he immediately buried the left side of his face into the goat's neck as he scanned the room for Echo, his odd inhuman scent of nature and hints of goat musk making his presence known to were beings.

ⱫɎØ, ₮ⱧɆ ฿ⱤØ₭Ɇ₦ ₣ØØⱠ

Posted 2023-04-04 11:08:37
(Doesn't matter whatever works best for you!)

The young werewolf would be quite the opposite, her legs slightly shaking in her seated position. If anything, meeting people was her second favorite thing. She loved socializing. At the moment though, she was just listening to other people, her keen sense of hearing picking up on others conversations. That is until she heard that door open, her head perking lightly. She noticed the scent of goat, yet slightly different then the average animal. her eyes lit up a bit, like red fireworks that never stopped sparkling. She was such a social butterfly, so this was kind of fun for her. She didn't move however, not wanting to startle him, so she tried to stay more calm. However she was slightly shaking with slight excitement,  if she had a tail right now it would be wagging. If the goat had her same sense of smell, she would honestly smell like an actual dog. Not like a bad dog smell, but a dog in general, though it wasn't noticeable to humans.
(sorry its not that long, i just gotta get used to it again)
+DizzyFIzzy+

Posted 2023-04-04 12:58:53
The area seemed far more crowded then it truly was to the Greekman, he held his goat close and whimpered softly under his breath, Athena gently bleats with her tail wagging and once Echo was spotted he slowly made his way over.

Once could tell that despite his muscular frame he was shy and anxious more then anything. He takes his seat across from the female and lets his goat curl up on his lap. It was then he peered at Echo, revealing a black eye path covering his missing left eye.
"A-are you…E-Echo…?"
He spoke shakily and had to take some deep breaths to calm his nerves, he was terrified of the awkwardness that came with misidentifying others, and greatly hoped this was the woman he was to meet.

ⱫɎØ, ₮ⱧɆ ฿ⱤØ₭Ɇ₦ ₣ØØⱠ

Posted 2023-04-04 13:13:07
Her energy was basically radiating at this point. She was clearly a hyper person, but calmed herself having sensed his nervousness. She never understood the socially awkward, but she didn't make them feel bad about it. She kept herself calm so that maybe he would warm up a bit, letting out a single soft breath. Her eyes had landed on his goat, and never left it, sparkling brightly. She was a sucker for cute animals, so she already liked this.
"I am"
Her voice was so soft, even with all that excitement, it was an odd contrast but oddly went together. She quickly took her eyes off the animal to look up at him, just a smiling. Her canines were slightly sharper than average, but not dangerous,  not at all really.
+DizzyFIzzy+

Posted 2023-04-04 13:19:27
The man gave a relieved sigh
"Ok..would've been a-awkward if you weren't…"
His accent was heavy yet it came out deep and smooth like golden nectar, his face was attractive yet one could tell he suffers anxiety.
"I'm Hadvar..and this is my baby Athena…~"
He gently lifted the baby goat and gave a tender smile, he seemed more relaxed when speaking of her. Athena happily bleats in excitement and once Hadvar smooched her on the head-her little tail wagged even more and she bleats sweetly in response.

"Here baby….go say hi to Echo"
He spoke sweetly to his goat and gently placed her down, Athena made her way over to the new female and peered up then nuzzled her face into Echo's leg, just being a sweet little goat.

ⱫɎØ, ₮ⱧɆ ฿ⱤØ₭Ɇ₦ ₣ØØⱠ

Posted 2023-04-04 13:43:20
She looked at the little goat again, and if cuteness could kill she would've been dead. Despite basically being a predator, she had a soft spot for tamed animals, sweet little companions that are even more trustworthy than a human. She would just gently reach her hand down to lightly pet the goat, being slow as to not startle her. She just smiled sweetly at it, her hyperness easing a bit as she drew her hand back.
"she's cute"
In her eyes, cute was an understatement. She looked up once more, her hair having slightly fallen over her shoulders, white as snow. not a single strand of black, brown, or even ginger. Just a silky white that matched her pale skin.
+DizzyFIzzy+

Posted 2023-04-04 14:03:54
Athena was a kind, curious sort and she peered up at Echo, yet after a moment she wanted to go back to who she thinks of as her father, and made her way to Hadvar.
"She likes you…"
The Greekman was slowly starting to relax, he learned that animals have an easier time telling if the other person in question had a tender heart, and seeing how Athena hadn't done anything to indicate she dislikes Echo there wasn't anything to worry about.

"I..I run a small farm..mostly tend goats and I.. I want to expand the area a bit, since I'm a programmer and game developer o-often I stay at home yet lately work has been more active.."
Hadvar sighed under his breath, wanting to spare details then he peered at Echo and cleared his throat.
"My homestead is smaller with spare rooms, since I live farer from town I recommend you stay in one of the rooms…"
He was doing his best to seem professional but he was nervous as all hell if this new female does decide to take up the offer.

ⱫɎØ, ₮ⱧɆ ฿ⱤØ₭Ɇ₦ ₣ØØⱠ

Posted 2023-04-04 14:47:25
Her smile softened as she gently moved the hair from her face, falling silent as she listened. She had experience being on farms before, just more of a herding and protecting livestock reason. Then again what coyote or dog would want to mess with a wolf as large as her wolf form? Maybe bolder ones, but she was at least good at that.
"I can do that"
She felt her excitement creep back up again. She loved little animals, and the fact that this guy mostly had goats was just the cherry on top for her. Goats were her second favorite right beside sheep.
+DizzyFIzzy+

Search Topic