Skip to main content
Main Content

Exporting CSS Link

Exporting CSS Link
Posted 2022-10-10 01:27:45
I made a CSS code in CotEditor and for any sake can't figure out how to extract a working link. I'll drop the file if necessary

ð“„¿ Corv ð“…‚

Posted 2022-10-27 17:00:49 (edited)
Hello!

I've never heard of CotEditor but I'm assuming it's something similar to Notepad or Notepad++. But, as long as you have the file on your computer you should be able to upload it to any file hosting website. I recommend using Dropbox for CSS hosting.

Once you've got it uploaded to Dropbox, you'll need to move it into the Public folder then you should be able to right click on the file and copy the public link.

I hope this helped and let me know if you run into any issues.

Morbid

Posted 2022-10-31 03:49:05
I tried but it seems like no reaction?

My code itself might be wrecked so I tried to paste in CotEditor something like CSS templates from Wolvden, such as this Black Mountains code made by #2878, and saving the file to dropbox nothing worked (i  made sure to  make it a .css file) and remained a blank white profile. Maybe it's just that CotEditor itself isn't good.

ð“„¿ Corv ð“…‚

Posted 2022-10-31 11:42:32
I'm sorry to hear that it's still not working.

Do you mind sharing the link that you're trying to use? I believe all css files being hosted on Dropbox need to start with https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/restoftheURLhere in order to work. Just copy-pasting the url Dropbox gives you when you upload the file doesn't work sometimes.

However, if you're uncomfortable pasting the link here you're more than welcome to send me a message.

Morbid

Search Topic