Skip to main content
Main Content

//MOVED// CHECK LAST REPLY

//MOVED// CHECK LAST REPLY
Posted 2022-01-03 22:01:27 (edited)

The Dragon Ranch
You're not sure how you found yourself here, but as you turn around the bend you're certain you must be dreaming. In the center of a large grove sits a wolf far larger than any you've seen before, his fur thick and covered in small braids. His body is littered with scars, and it doesn't take you long to guess where he'd gotten them - a massive beast, coated in scales and fury dives down from the sky and lands before the wolf with such force the ground shakes beneath your feet. You watch, horrified, certain the wolf is about to be devoured in a single bite– the wolf gives a single, sharp bark, and the massive beast cowers and slinks away, as scolded as a naughty puppy. What is going on?

It's then that the wolf seems to notice you, and he offers you an easy grin.

"Oh, don't mind Scoundrel, he's always a bit grumpy in the morning. Wanna meet some more?"

Information and Terms of Use

Officially, the Dragon Ranch has moved! Please check out Lore Clan if you'd like to continue participating. :)

The Dragon Ranch is an RNG based dragon collectible game hosted by Lore Clan. Players will be allowed to scout for three dragons once a day, for a maximum of three dragons. MOVED HERE

Please do not use the dragon art unless you've gotten it from the gacha
Collectibles cannot be resold, swapped, or traded
Do not edit or recolor the collectibles
All funds raised will go directly into Lore Clan's bank
You do not have to be a member of Lore Clan to participate
Please do not beg or complain about our prices.
If you would like to view available traits, and traits set to release in the future, or learn about how the Ranch operates, check out this document

Goose

Posted 2022-01-03 22:03:24 (edited)

Special Events
With the thawing of the February frosts emerge new legendaries, including a new Seasonal Legendary!

This legendary will be available throughout the entirety of Spring, being March, April, and May!

And oh? What's this? A new type of dragon joining us for the warmer weather? They must be Wyverns! Wyverns are Uncommon and above. Keep your eyes out for our new found friends!

Guest Artist Try-Outs

Interested in having some dragons of your own being added to the draw? Now you can! :D Below we have a .png of one of our common trait bases; color it in and submit it with the form below and you could be chosen as a guest artist for next month's additions!

Guest Artist Information

⇀ your trial dragon will be added as a common
⇀ deadlines to be accepted into the next month's batch will always be the 15th of the month. If you apply past the 15th, you will be considered for the month after next
⇀ you will be able to color for 3 common dragons, 2 uncommon dragons, and 1 rare dragon
⇀ as a volunteer, you will not be paid, though you will have the opportunity to suggest new traits of ANY rarity
⇀ if we really enjoy your work, you may be asked to come back to create a legendary dragon!
⇀ to save the line art at full resolution, open the 250x250 transparent image above in a new tab, and download it to your device.
⇀ be sure to upload the full 250x250 .png file so as to ensure quality for review.
⇀ we do ask that you post your form to the thread, though if you're uncomfortable with that you can DM myself or Ghostie #1499 with your form and completed dragon!

Guest Artist Form
⇀ Username & ID:
⇀ Link to Art Thread/Art Shop/Other Examples:
⇀ A message giving the Dragon Ranch explicit permission to use your designs should you be accepted:
⇀ Finished Dragon:

Baits

Have an excess amount of dupes? Want somewhere to drop them off? Are you trying to get one specific design but can't quite seem to get lucky enough to roll it? Well, baits are the answer!
Baits are an item you can trade dupes for to reroll a dragon. A bait is good for 1 additional dragon pull, and each bait adjusts your chances with slightly better odds than the last! Hunter's Bait costs 3 duplicate dragons, and gives you just 1 standard reroll. Knight's Bait costs 5 duplicate dragons, and gives you a reroll with a guarantee of an Uncommon tier dragon or higher. King's Bait costs 10 duplicate dragons, and gives you a reroll with a guarantee of a Rare tier dragon or higher. To purchase a bait, message one of our Ranch hands (Goose #21992, Ghostie #1499, Peach #419) with the form below!
User ID:
Bait wanted:
Dupes you're trading:

Hunter's BaitKnight's BaitKing's Bait
3 Dupes 5 Dupes10 Dupes
Standard rerollReroll, no CommonsReroll, no Commons or Uncommons

Commonly Asked Questions

I want to display my dragons and my badges on my den page/profile page/wolf page, but I'm not sure how.

Use the code <*img src="IMG URL"*> to display your images. Make sure to remove the *s! You can get the image url from your badges and dragons by right clicking the image and selecting "Copy Image Address".

I want to display my badges and my dragons, but they take up so much space!

Not a problem! :D You can resize them by using the same code as above, with a small addition. <*img src="IMG URL" width=150*> Remove the *s, and you're free to go! These guys default size is 250x250, but you can replace the width=150 with anything smaller, like width=100, width=50, etc.

If you'd like to support us, use code <*a href="https://www.wolvden.com/chatter/topic/616381"><*img src="IMG URL" width=150*><*/a> to include a link back to our page where other people can get their own dragons. As always, be sure to remove the *s!

I got a dragon I already have before. Is this a glitch?

It is not! There is the possibility of getting a duplicate, or a "dupe" of a dragon you already have. By checking the above table, you'll find our "Baits", which allow you to get rid of your dupes!

Is there anyway I can set out "bait" to get a specific dragon?

There is! Check the table above, under "Baits" to learn how to trade your dupes in for new dragons.

I missed my chance to get an event dragon! What happens now?

Event dragons will be re-released upon the anniversary of their first release, and likely for other events. You may have missed your chance to get it this round, but it will be available in the future!

Credits

Line Art Artist: Goose (#21992)
Colorers: Goose (#21992), Peach (#419), Ghostie (#1499), Rappa (#2168), Bookie (#8363)
Badge Art: Peach (#419)
Page Formatting: Ghostie (#1499)
Hosted By: Lore Clan
Guest Artists: Frog (#32540), Crow (#32389), Salem (#21506), SweatyRobot (#46178), Liz(#16243)
Dragon-dex Credits every artist for their individual designs! Contains spoilers, view at your own risk!
Badges

Please only use badges that you have earned! :)

A New Start
[ Hatch your first dragon ]

50 Milestone
[ Own 50 Unique Dragons ]

Centennial
[ Own 100 Unique Dragons ]

Goose

Posted 2022-01-06 09:39:24 (edited)
crying im sorry i made an oopsie

frog

Posted 2022-01-06 09:41:00 (edited)

Greetings, Collectors!

Due to life getting in the way, I'll be stepping away from Wolvden for a while. If you'd like to keep up with your dragon collecting, you can order from the Admin of Lore Clan herself, Ghostie#1499! Thank you all for understanding, and happy hunting. :)

Goose

Posted 2022-01-06 10:06:24
YESSS I love these little guys <3 so glad to see them finally released! Got an uncommon on my first draw

EasyPlesi

Posted 2022-01-06 12:23:45
Let me see if I'm getting this right

User & ID: Wingless dragon#34577
Dragon Amount [1-3]: 3

Paying In gc

Wingless dragon

Posted 2022-01-06 12:27:10
Sounds sick! <3 Send the payment in a gift to Goose #21992 or myself and we'll send you your dragons! :D

EasyPlesi

Posted 2022-01-06 13:14:01
I can't resist I want more!

User & ID: Wingless dragon#34577
Dragon Amount [1-3]: 3

Paying In gc again!!

Wingless dragon

Posted 2022-01-06 13:15:41
unfortunately we only allow each person to get a max of three per day :,< though we appreciate the support! :D we hope you'll come back tomorrow for more?

EasyPlesi

Posted 2022-01-06 13:18:14
You bet I will! Also thank you for telling :)

Wingless dragon

Search Topic