Skip to main content
Main Content

Lead wolf talk!

Posted 2021-11-09 09:30:33
He smiled and chuckled once more and signed shaking the branches letting the leafs rustle and put it down patting it before looking back at them. "well..this isn't what i expected but its nice of your to get us some toys!" he continued. "i didn't know if you could hear me or not ethire..but in case you do..a..was asking if you wanted to sit and chat!" he looked away in a sign of a little embarrisment. "sorry for misleading you..i'm not really good at this..but thanks for baring with me through all that" he said more camly as he tilted his head a little waiting for what the lead would do next.

Super_Nova (he/they)

Posted 2021-11-09 09:45:51
The wolf grabbed their own branch and started munching, spitting out the pieces of wood after that, much like a pet dog would do with their sticks and branches. Their eyes rolled up to look at the other wolf whilst doing this when they started speaking again. She couldn't understand the wolf indeed, but Danté could. Not that he could really help, he was not in control right now; he gave the control to Nellie.
Why did that wolf look awkward? Hey, that's fun, head tilting!
The lead wolf stuck out their tongue, tilting themselves to their back and all the way to their side until eventually, they flipped, and were laying belly and paws up, tongue at the side of their mouth.

(Lemme know when you wanna talk to the wolf xD I'll then switch out Nellie from Danté in her human form and seperate the two. I have never done something where Danté really talks tho, so that'll all be new to me xD . But it might be nice for you to have someone actually understand your wolf rather than being just like a young pup LOL)
Spirit

Posted 2021-11-09 10:20:10
(alright X) you can do it whenever! :D they dont have to talk if he dosent wanna hehe its alright :) this is fun thou X) i love this and your leads- )

He laughed a little and started to immitate him. He rolled around before accidentally scratching his back soon making him kick out his legs. Draven soon got up and shook his pelt getting the dirt and rocks off. He darted towards the branck and played with the leafs before play bowwing once more wagging his tail high. "well..even thou you can't hear me..at least you understand my friendlyness! thank heavens..but hey! at least we can have fun!" he smiled even more.

Super_Nova (he/they)

Posted 2021-11-09 10:25:57
(hey mind if I join? :)

*Dirgest lurked about watching from the shadows, he knows he can be seen yet continues to cautiously walk to and fro*

ⱫɎØ, ₮ⱧɆ ฿ⱤØ₭Ɇ₦ ₣ØØⱠ

Posted 2021-11-09 10:32:07 (edited)
(of course!! :D it is a lead wolf talk after all! hehe ^^)

As draven continued to smile he sniffed the air and quickly looked around getting a scent of another lead. he tilted his head as the lead lurks through the shadows he got up abit and played bowed. "hello there traveler! welcome!" once he got up he didn't move, but instead sat down as a sign of respect of boundarys. "we mean you no harm! just little meetings of leads..you can stay and chat if you'd like!" he waited patiently knowing that the lead is weary.

(also sick decor q3q thats niceeeeee)

Super_Nova (he/they)

Posted 2021-11-09 10:38:39
(Thanks, I'll be on and off)

*A sly smirk formed on Dirgest's face as he slowly moved out of the shadows, his disfigured mouth now in plain view. He sat right next to Draven, peering down at him*

"Greetiingsss.....WE are DIRGEST CORPSE-HIDE.....call us hehehhe DIRGEST"

*Dirgest's voice echoes as though two wolves are speaking, or trying to, speak as one*

ⱫɎØ, ₮ⱧɆ ฿ⱤØ₭Ɇ₦ ₣ØØⱠ

Posted 2021-11-09 10:41:59
(AAAAH THIS IS GOING FAST ALL OF A SUDDEN lol)
The wolf had fun rolling with the other. Except their pack, no one ever excepted them!! It whined tho, as the other got up. Did they do that? DId they scratch them? Was it their nails?
As the other got up and shook his fur out, so did the somewhat small wolf. Oh, a play of tag now? Chasing after the wolf, they then jumped it. Gothca!
They respectuflly rolled off of him after that and munched their own branch.
Then, everything took a turn...
The wolf all of a sudden jumped up, snarling at somethng behind them....
They turned around, and Nellie could feel Danté getting in control again. Always protective...
But then, the wolf got into plain view, and Nellie's fear got her in control again. Pure fear and terror went through the wolf, as they whined, turned around so fast they tripped over their own paws and fell, and then darted off as fast as possible.
Spirit

Posted 2021-11-09 10:49:15 (edited)
( Hecc Q3Q were sorry fren! )

Draven looked at the new lead in intrest, a little scary..but they seemed friendly. he smiled as he watched the wolf sit down and was taken back as their voice echoed. "nice to meet you Dirgest! I'm Draven!" he smiled more as he heard a whine and looked behind him and his ears flattened abit as the other lead ran in fear. "aww..a..don't worry Dirgest! they'll maybe be back..maybe.." he signed a little but smiled once more "i understand some wolves fear..after all this is the first time meeting different leads!" he wagged his tail in a friendly matter keeping each convo with a friendly deminer. he thought to himself for a minute thou.. 'will they come back? should they go after him? he didnt wanna leave his conversations left behind..maybe the other lead will watch..and clsowly gain confidence..?'

( if yall want o3o if its easier is after your done typing..open a new tab keeping this page on it and going to the form and see if anyone was done typing before putting yours!)

Super_Nova (he/they)

Posted 2021-11-09 10:56:00
(No worries at all!!)
(Danté: MONSTER, LEMME FIGHT IT
Nellie: OH BLEEP NO, AAAAAAH!! RUN!!!!)

The wolf ran and ran until-no wait... They couldn't go back to the den! If they did, maybe that... that... what was that? Would follow them! And endanger their pack! They just had a new nest, they couldn't risk anything! What did it want, food? Did it want food, offerings? They didn't know, but they whined as they went to their hoard. At least they could move their hoard....

Later, Danté and Nellie had seperated. Nellie didn't remember much.. She met a wolf... and then... had a nightmare? Danté couldn't really answer her. Their memories both were vague, as always when they synced, but they loved syncing.
Nellie sighed, standing up and grabbing her satchel to go out with Danté and explore. Everything was taken care of here. Scouts were out, hunters were busy meeting their quota of the day, pupsitters were buzzing about with puppies... Oh, and Flutter was busy doing her normal herbalist stuff, tho she didn't need to get orders to do stuff.

(No worries ^^)
Spirit

Posted 2021-11-09 10:59:35
(ok!! :D UwU and awwww q3q i bet Dirgest a gentle giant! and wont eat wolves- that are hopefully frenly q3q thats nice thou remidns me of venom! )

Draven waitied patiently as he patted the ground beneath him still smiling

Super_Nova (he/they)

Search Topic