Skip to main content
Main Content

☀ Shiawase Pack | Lore and Progress Log ☀

Posted 2021-02-22 10:19:56 (edited)

Day 22 - 2/21/2021

- Yesterday was the day of sicknesses. Maagwi got an infection that I didn't bother to cure cause I was sick to bastard death of all of it. Let it fester for a while you little monster boy

- Made some plans to pick up a mela carrier :) very excited about her. I'll link her when she's weaned and in my hands.

- Anodyne aged up into an adult today! I love this boy so much

- Extotia and Tyka's litter was weaned today. Now I gotta start making concrete plans about which ones to keep. Inei is the first choice, but I also really like Polyphoe and Sagitise for their quartz bases. They would also be easier to breed up :/ Considering Tyka's in his last few months (I am genuinely, genuinely sad about this. Big baby hours) this is the last chance to carry on his dynasty. I think I'll keep those three under adolescence and then decide what to do. It's not like I have any shortage of food or entertainment items for them. How fitting for Tyka's last litter to be so contentious  >.>

- Elan may be staying for a long time. Her cute name and adorable face are doing things to my heart. 

- I don't know what to do with Anodyne yet, but Elan's personality will fit in perfectly with the Half-Moon hunters, so off she goes

- Pise and Petraella are up on the TC

- I picked up another NBW yesterday after Elan. She's pretty as heck also, but I won't be keeping her. TC she goes after a brief reprise at Shiawase :)

- Did I mention Rupina made it to level 11 yesterday? Of course I didn't

- Petrallea was bought out :) Whatever her fate may be, just know she lived a happy puphood

- Pise was bought out shortly after, to be chased. Based on their fates tomorrow, I may write up some reactionary lore about the litter 👀 perhaps in relation to some yet unwritten collaboration project

- Love seeing ppl buy out my 1-use-for-questing-offer-anything trades and then list them for 15 SC higher to turn a measly profit lol. Scummy. Is the 15 SC that important to you?

- I literally don't know how to set those trades up anymore without people taking advantage of them. God this pisses me off 

Haike

Posted 2021-02-23 09:44:08 (edited)

Day 23 - 2/23/2021

- First day of summer! My critter trail chances are back down to 90% :( 

- oh frick,,, oh frick I woke up to see a bump by the other OG, 🐺, who writes Jackdaw's Flight, another thread I have coincidentally scoured inside and out for many hours of free entertainment. Ugh just <33 !!!! The care and time they put into their lore is just spectacular. End of love letter

- I got a bone recipe yesterday so I can finally make use of my many, many stacks of nasty old bones. Gave the first to Mr. Robot, of course. I've got like 5 more now I'm sitting on, wondering who to deck out

- Gotta nest Ms. Poly today

- Pise was chased, but Petrallea was not! Looks like maybe she'll be staying for a while at her new home? She's got a pupsitter on her, so I guess we'll see :^)

- Gave a bone to Bela and Arphid too

- Got some lovely art of Rupy from bunni! 

- I also finally set a pfp from this thread cause I don't think I've ever expressed it before but I absolutely love that little trash monster. He reminds me of my cat in that picture :^) I don't trust him one bit

- Writing a new lore entry now, but I may need to split it up into 2 parts if I can't reach a satisfying conclusion. It would be much easier to write new lore entries if I defined some actual conflict for the pack lol

- Found 0 mustelids today for the snake quest until just a moment ago, and got mustelid claws from the first battle :)

- Kitty was kind enough to craft some arnica crowns for me, so now Rupy, Fhionne, Elan, Frenesi, and Gehenna are touting gorgeous yellow wreaths!

- Toho and Sagitise got bones too 

- I like the idea of Sagitise carrying around an oversized bone in her little mouth to subvert people's expectations of her being a weakly runt. She can hardly keep her head upright but gods be damned if anyone was going to tell her otherwise 

- Pfft Elan's flower crown was definitely a gift from Rupina,,, more on that later

- Frenesi wanted a crown after she saw Fhionne donning one and demanded Fhionne teach her how to make it

- Now Fhionne's teaching a mini-class on how to make flower crowns to the Skirt residents and Rupy wanders over and happens to make one or two for no apparent reason (pfffttt sure...)

- Terrine makes a crown to give to Gehenna cause it would pop out wonderfully against her fur, but refrains from making herself one cause she doesn't think it would suit her

Haike

Posted 2021-02-24 14:01:42 (edited)

Day 24 - 2/24/2021

- Phew, okay, finally getting to today's entry

- Poly's pups were born today. This litter's name theme is poisonous flowers/flower-looking-plants: the obnoxious female Drosera, the adventurous male Drakaea, the bossy female Rafflesia, the humble male Monkshood, and the sociable male Titan Arum. I'll need to look at them a bit more before I pick a favorite, but they look similar for the most part, except for Titan Arum. He's the only one with a T2 base in the litter and looks pretty cool aged up. Pastel-y.  Jk, Drakaea also has a T2 base, Nocturne. Personally, I prefer the nocturne base over the diorite base, but design-wise, it's a toss up.

- Arphid's protecting Drosera and Drakaea, Fhionne's on Monkshood, Rafflesia, and Titan Arum

- Pretty Nasiphe and Tohopko aged into adols today

- Gotta nest Rupina today

- Terrine's aging into adult tomorrow, coincidentally right when her half-siblings are going to be delivered :) Wonder how she'll like them

- Worked on lore for a few hours on and off yesterday, so I should have a post up today or tomorrow

- Oh boy, I think I'm gonna stop expanding den slots for a while once I reach 20. I want the pack to be more generational for lore's sake too (with rare exceptions) so I might cull some of the inbred wolves in my pack. I don't really care about inbreeding, but that rule would certainly force me to limit the number of wolves I keep. In my pack, Polyantha, Naadirr, Ladouceur, and Anodyne are inbred. Anodyne is gonna be the most difficult to let go :( it might take me a while to pluck up the courage. Granted, these are long-term goals, so it might be a while before I get rid of any of them. Their deaths will make excellent plot devices, though, if need be 😳

Haike

Posted 2021-02-25 09:22:44 (edited)

Day 25 - 2/25/2021 - 1st year anniversary of Shiawase!

- Sorry for pupposting 2 days in a row, but it's worth it, trust me. Rupy's litter is giving me heart palpitations

- It was only a two pup litter, both males, but they are cute as a goddamn button here.

- Tuco was the firstborn, Dravite base and 5M. Angel Eyes was the secondborn, cocoa base and 6M. Angel Eyes is my favorite of this litter but I'm in love with them both and am likely going to be keeping them both 🥺

- Terrine grew up into a lovely young lady today :) She's taking up pupsitting her new half-siblings. Sad to see her leave the Skirt though 

- The mel carrier I was talking about before was weaned today :^) Take a look at her! Still need to think of a name Named her Arwynardha

- Fhionne and Terrine are both in heat today :/ I'm rethinking breeding Terrine up for markings since I love the boys Rupy just had so much. She might just be the cool, single aunt all her life. Idk

- Had Fhionne try with Valentino

- Changed the title from "clan" to "pack" to avoid confusion with the clubs in this subforum

- RIP September :(

- Found a fox eye applicator just now, but it takes an absurd amount of ingredients wow

- ugh now that I think about it there's so much shit I need to include in lore posts now 🙄 Terrine's transition into adulthood, Poe adjusting to his new role as breeding male while having such a shit personality, Rupina's new litter and the purpose for it, Poly's upcoming departure from Shiawase and the culling of her pups, Komorebi's fate, new pup Arwynardha being a mel carrier, sensitive Fhionne's found romance outside of the pack (and her resulting puppies), etc. etc. I have got my work cut out for me

- Polyantha has gotten an open wound from hunts three days in a row. I can't say I'll be torn up when she gets yeeted

- OMG! Rupy's 2 today, so that means it's the 1st year anniversary of the pack! Habby :)

Haike

Posted 2021-02-25 17:17:58 (edited)

Lore Post

This one's a long boy. I'm splitting it up into two parts cause the two entries have different themes even though they're continuations of the same scene. The first half is gonna be kinda boring, situation establishing stuff. The second half is gonna be a bit more interesting (romantic? dynamic?)  Idk I haven't finished writing it yet. But hey, the pack has finally established a point of conflict! Leaving this here to be Chekhov's gun-ed any time I decide on continuing with this plot point :^) lazy writers rise up. Also, Rupina may have inherited the feelings I have for Elan. Perhaps maybe she'll be the first of Rupina's rotating harem. Perhaps not. This is my sandbox. 

The Meeting of the Circle PT. 1

The fire in front of the three wolves crackled unexpectedly, sending a rogue spark onto Rupina’s stretched-out paws. She shook it off quickly, brushing the little soot mark free from her coppery fur. After she was done, her yellow eyes met those before her again. Alien and Arphid were laying on their stomachs, heads placed haphazardly on top of their paws. Rupina thought they were far too relaxed for a circle meeting and let out a deep huff. A glint in Arphid’s eyes told her he knew what she was upset about, but made no move to change his posture. Insolent punk, she thought wryly. 

“I suppose we can begin now. Arphid, your summary, if you please.”

Arphid lifted his head and gave her a curt nod, finally pushing himself up into a sitting position. 

“Yes, chief.” 

He grabbed a piece of charcoal in his mouth and began drawing figures on the dry earth beneath them. He spoke about the wolf population, estimated hunts to feed everyone and the new pups, necessary changes to adjust to the warmer weather, sicknesses, and an update on their hoard. They had a good store of food from the spring, so it wouldn’t be hard to keep everyone fed and then some. As of now, there didn’t seem to be any major threats. Rupina grunted her approval and Arphid laid back down. 

“There is one last thing I’d like to ask about, alpha.” His eyes met hers for a few tense moments before she sighed. She had been dreading the scolding that was to come.

“Speak, Arphid.” 

“Elan,” he started. 

“Is a welcome member of the pack.” Rupina abruptly finished for him. 

He blinked once, slowly, and continued unperturbed.

“I thought you had kicked your fascination with stray wolves, Rupy.”

The inclusion of her nickname made her wince. He was not speaking to her as his alpha, but instead, as a friend whom he was admonishing like a child. She unconsciously lowered her posture. 

“She fills a crucial role in the Half-Moon party,” she tried. 

“We would have plenty of food with just the Sunstone party.”

“Her unique skills are indispensable to the pack,” she tried again. 

Arphid paused for a moment, obviously trying to choose his words carefully. 

“I mean no disrespect to Ms. Elan, but I can’t think of any skills she possesses that we don’t already have.” 

It was the truth, one that made Rupina feel silly for trying to deny. Elan was nothing special. Her insistence on having Elan stay confused not only the pack, but Elan herself. The cheery wolf was prepared to be on her way after their hospitality ran dry, but Rupina seemed prepared to never let her leave. Elan was flattered, of course, but also healthily confused by Rupina’s actions. She couldn’t shake the thought that Rupina had a different agenda, so she spent her subsequent days observing the she-wolf thoroughly.

Rupina thought back on the bright wolf’s pervasive gaze and felt a rush of heat to flow straight to her cheeks. She haphazardly dragged her paw through the dusty earth, eyes downcast and slightly bashful.

“Must there be a shrewd reasoning behind every decision of mine?” She said, finally admitting defeat. Arphid let out sigh. 

“No, alpha, but I do worry this will become a habit again.”

The issue was far from resolved, but it was obvious Arphid didn’t want to dig any deeper into it as of now. 

“Well, I’m sure it won’t, Arphid. Thank you for your concern.” 

It was hard to read in her tone, but Arphid knew that her words were genuine. No matter how foolish she acted sometimes, her strength was in her willingness to admit her wrongdoings and learn from them. Arphid’s heart felt full when he looked at her, as if he were a proud parent watching his child grow. She cleared her throat.

“Alien, what is the situation at the borders now?”

It was Alien’s time to push himself up. 

“Yes, alpha.” He pulled some parchment out from the bag slung over his back. The symbols on the sheets were indistinguishable to anyone in the pack but Alien, which understandably made some of the other pack members wary of him. Rupina didn’t have any such thoughts as, save for Arphid, there was no one in the pack she trusted more. 

“Cold Teeth is notably quieter than before. We sent Skaen sniffing around near their borders and I think that caused them to retreat a little. They were too reliant on their invisible status before and, I think now that they realized they aren’t quite as invisible as they once were, it's making them nervous.”

“We did move into their territory, be it accidental or not,” Rupina mulled over, pensively rubbing her paws on the dusty ground. “It worries me that they haven’t made even a single attempt to make themselves known, nevermind arrange for a meeting or parley.”

All this mess started shortly after their move from the Woodlands to the Mountains. They thought they had picked a beautiful, spacious, and most importantly uninhabited dwelling to lay down roots, but a few weeks later, they learned that wasn’t exactly true. Arphid was still actively scouting with Skaen when they had first realized they weren’t alone. The familiar smell was only very prevalent near the edges of their territory, so it wasn’t a big issue. However, their worries only multiplied after they chose to ignore it as a minuscule threat. 

Skaen and Arphid had caught sight of some wolves patrolling near the borders that they suspected belonged to the invisible pack. There was a rhythmic push-and-pull of their borders, but never a physical confrontation (as of yet..). For that reason, the pack had taken to calling the group of wolves “Cold Teeth” for their cold-war style of territorial disputes. 

Rupina sighed. 

“Keep your eyes on them. I know Skaen, at least, has a clear picture of one wolf in particular. He suspects her to be a green scout because she is much easier to track than the others of their pack. Keep it hush-hush, if you can. I would prefer if the pregnant mothers and newborns had less to worry about.”

“Yes, alpha.” 

TL;DR

Rupina, Alien, and Arphid meet around the fire at night and discuss the pack. Arphid points out that Rupina has broken her own rule of not taking in any more strays by adopting Elan into their pack. Alien and Rupina go over the border disputes with Shiawase and the so-called Cold Teeth pack, who try their best to conceal their presence for an unknown reason (despite being at the are before Shiawase settled there).

Haike

Posted 2021-02-26 10:54:28 (edited)

Day 26 - 2/26/2021

- What is with the disgustingly prevalent sicknesses hitting me these last few days. I'm not even documenting them because I have wolves getting sick multiple times a day 🙄

- May or may not have gotten Terrine pregnant contrary to what I said literal hours before :x

- I gotta sate my curiosity somehow! Also this little mishap may have some neat lore consequences if I play it right. She bred to Poe, the breeding male, cause he's free for me, but I also kinda wanted to explore Terrine's teenage fascination with him once they were grown. I wonder how complex those feelings would have gotten, considering her brother has been gone for a while and she still half-blames Poe for it (subconsciously)

- I'm not gonna nest Terrine when she gets close to her due date to see what happens. And for the heartbreaking lore if some puppies don't make it. Need to stack up that motive for Terrine

- Petrealla being neglected af, ready to net me some juicy lore deets :o 

- Rupy is a really difficult character for me to write :x 

- What am I gonna do about Cold Teeth? It would be cool if I could get another pack to play this invisible beast, but it seems everyone's already got a good idea of what they want their pack to be. I could either make it another division of wolves in my den tab (preemptively marked Cold Teeth lmao), or just create fake wolves similar to the way 🐺 did it in their story. Hmm

- The next lore entry is ending up hella mellow. I swear the music I listen to literally changes the direction of the scene I wanna write. It was meant to be a revealing, romantic scene that fleshed out the character dynamics within the pack but now it's just ending up as a disgustingly introspective and vague fireside chillout lmao

- My god it is SO difficult to write a fair harem dynamic. Every romantic scene I write is so colored by the romance stories I used to read as a child and teen that I literally do not know how to write believable polygamy. Every situation I come up with makes it seem as if the romantic interest in question is Rupy's One True Love, when in reality, I feel that she'd be a lot less swayed by emotional and romantic interests than she is currently. It makes sense cause she's still very young and only a year into alpha duties, but a lot of the early romance I want to write for her makes it seem as if it would be a long, lasting love. And I know its not. Even the Elan infatuation, like, I love Elan and Rupina feels very strongly about her now, but I don't know how to write the gradual decrease in emotional potency in a way that isn't the "falling out of love" trope. I'm playing around with it now in advance in the doc I have, but my respect for ye emperors of olde has risen greatly. Isn't it fun reading my ramblings? Lmfao the future of the pack is as much of a mystery to me as it is anyone.  

- Close as hell to a bunch of milestones dog

- Rupina's 5% off of level 12 she made it

- Sunstone party is 3% of of 100% synergy - on an off note I feel likey they've been at ~90% synergy for like weeks now and it makes me wonder how the math is done. Each member is nearly maxed out in their category minus Maagwi who's almost there

- So close to discovering the swamp

- Met another BEAUTIFUL boy - here - omg

Haike

Posted 2021-02-27 16:35:49 (edited)

Day 27 - 2/27/2021

- Start of the first lunar event! This is incredibly fun and rewarding. I love how they didn't make it near impossible to get the festival currency, and the goal of getting the Selene base seems attainable. I don't like it that much though :x but I gotta get it if I ever want an alien wolf and for completion's sake. Its so hard not to burn all my tears on the equippables though omfg

- I seriously love the openness of lore implications. It'll fit right in with my pack's mystical persuasions and I'm excited to write out ways to incorporate it

- The pt.2 lore post is done, I just need to edit it. Which I hate

- Petrallea is still alive and kicking 🙄 boring I love my pixel wolves and wish for their safety and longevity

- Cupra and Frenesi became adols today! Total cutie pies. Might relist Cupra now that he's an adol, but theres a watcher on his trade :/ what to do

- Freaking goddess Nelthyen bought out Cupra's trade ;;; god I feel so strongly about this bitch;;;; Nelth you go, put him through hell

- Lmfao @ Nelthyen's bio for Cupra: "Good, you survived puphood. Now can you pass being a adol in Fierce Grace? Probably."

- I F345CKING LOST my FIRST EVER CHASED WOLF and my heart hurts. He was beautiful. I was ready to give him a home. But I wasn't impressive enough

Haike

Posted 2021-02-27 19:38:07 (edited)

Lore Post

Too tired to write out anything. I proofread it once, but I can't guarantee I caught all the errors :(

The Meeting of the Circle Pt. 2

With that, the short meeting concluded. Arphid and Alien sauntered into their dens for the night. Rupina felt a small pang of guilt for working them so hard. She made no move to go to her own den, opting instead to sit and watch the fire in silence for a few moments of reprieve. Much of the ambient chatter had died down sometime during their meeting, leaving just the crackling of the fire and the hushed snickering of the pups to fill the night air. She let out a prolonged huff, stirring up some of the loose dirt on the ground. 

The soft padding of wolf paws stirred her from her thoughts. She craned her neck to get a look at the approaching wolf, her nose confirming her suspicions before her eyes could.

“It seems you’re making a habit of interrupting my nighttime ritual,” Rupina quipped.

“So it would seem,” the wolf answered, a smile playing on his maw. Bela joined her by the fire, sitting close enough for her to feel his body heat. Truthfully, Rupina welcomed the company. Despite the typically warm summer days, night was not nearly as comfortable. She envied the wolves that had bonds they could cuddle up with at night. Physical affection and comfort was commonplace in the pack, but Rupina always felt awkward indulging in it herself. She was someone wolves were supposed to look up to and respect, so what would they think if she indulged in the same vulnerable pleasures that they did? Granted, no one was around to witness her weakness. Could she indulge herself for a beat?

Rupina snuggled her snout into the soft fur of Bela’s neck, reveling in the pleasant warmth and earthly smell of his coat. His heartbeat quickened, a detail that did not go unnoticed by the alpha. She removed her snout after some deliberation. The male’s tired eyes passed over her own, then returned to the crackling fire. 

“You should sleep earlier, alpha.”

She cackled. 

“This is my precious alone time. Or at least, it would be, if someone stopped inviting themself to my party.”

He chuckled warmly, a sound that made Rupina’s heart melt.

“I will leave you, if you’d prefer.”

She stayed silent for a few beats. 

“There’s no need.”

The two of them bathed in the growing silence of their surroundings, and soon the only sound to be heard was the fire and their breathing. Rupina’s eyes were gradually growing heavier and heavier as the silence persisted, lulling her into a sense of unguardedness that was unfamiliar to her. Anxious thoughts and future plans stopped turning in her head, leaving an air of mindfulness that she hadn’t allowed herself to dwell in since before she had first founded her pack. It had been a little over a year since she’d started this journey with Arphid, and it was both as fulfilling as she’d expected it to be as it was draining. The growth she could see with her own two eyes was more rewarding than a full belly after a difficult hunt. It was the perfect fit for her. 

“I’m happy,” she said, the ambiguity of the phrase making even the she-wolf wonder what she meant. “But it makes my little life feel infinitely more complex. And I’m not sure how much I like that.”

Bela let out an exasperated sigh. 

“Spare me your ruminations, alpha.”

Rupina let out a joyful laugh and looked at the male warmly. Perhaps this was one of the reasons she allowed herself to feel so at ease in his presence. His careless aura contradicted his normally dutiful and strict persona. She enjoyed it very much. 

“I will, Bela. But aren’t you here to be my emotional sponge?”

“Only selectively,” he said, wryly. “Even a sponge has its preferences.”

“And what might that be?”

“You’d send me to the pits if you knew.”

But she already knew. His prolonged gazes didn’t go unnoticed. She didn’t hate his affections, but she made no attempts to humor them either. She had far too much on her plate to worry over romantic flings, bonds, or even her own children. Thankfully, the pups she already had didn’t seem to resent her over it. At least, not that she knew of. 

As much as she tried to play the cold, ambivalent parent, her weakness showed through every now and then. She adored her pups, and it killed her to only watch them from a distance. She was thankful to the communal nature of pack pup raising, but there were scars on her heart that she could never erase. Shoof was a particularly deep wound for her. She had assumed, from early on, that they would understand she wasn’t in a place to play favorites. They were raised just like the other pups in the pack, being shown no mercy or favoritism by their mentors. Even when she knew Poe was being particularly difficult in the Skirt, she made no move to intervene. It was only when Shoof was beaten particularly badly that she let her emotions be known. Poe was disciplined harshly, perhaps more harshly than she had ever punished a full grown wolf in her pack. Afterwards, she found the ordeal to be an embarrassingly public exposition of her weakness and inability to lead, so she had shut herself away from the public eye. It was only after that that she heard the news of Shoof’s departure. Ever since then, Terrine looked at her with resentful eyes. It hurt her to see it, and with her next litter on the way, it was all the more difficult to handle. 

The pensive sadness must have shown on her face because Bela moved to nuzzle her. Physical affection was rare from him, so she accepted it with great zeal. She breathed deeply into his fur and closed her eyes, trying to shut the intrusive thoughts away. 

It worked, for a brief moment. Excusing her wronghoods was commonplace to her, considering her green alpha status, but it hurt considerably more coming from her children. 

“Let it go, Rupy,” the he-wolf breathed. She felt her hackles raise at the nickname, wanting to admonish him for it, but she let it be. He was right. She let herself breath and wallow for a good half hour in his fur, almost falling asleep. He was close to sleep’s embrace also, but kept awake for her sake. She slowly pushed herself up.

“Sorry, Bela,” she considered her words for a few more moments, trying to best express the complex feeling she was having, but to no avail. “Sorry.”

Bela only nodded before pushing himself up again, displacing her head on his torso. 

“I’m heading in for the night.”

He began walking towards his den, but stopped briefly and looked back.

“Goodnight, Rupina. Sleep well.”

Then she was alone again.

TL;DR

Blah blah blah I'll write it out tomorrow 

Haike

Posted 2021-02-28 09:20:15 (edited)

Day 28 - 2/28/2021

- Nested Fhionne, leaving Terrine unnested as planned

- We discovered the swamp first thing this morning :^)

- Rupina just got beat to shit by a level 3 red fox and gained an infection from the incident. :^( oh how embarrassing

- Extotia finally reached 100 herbalist proficiency

- Everyone in Sunstone party has 100 proficiency in their roles and they just reached 100 synergy today also! Kinda dreading rearranging the party when I do that purging I was talking about 

- Discovered the tundra!

Haike

Posted 2021-03-01 10:28:55 (edited)

Day 29 - 3/1/2021

- First day of fall!

- Today's an eventful rollover

- Polyantha's litter has been weaned. I'm gonna be a hardass this time and only keep 1 pup like I was supposed to. And the chosen candidate is.... Rafflesia! Strictly based on her looks. Goodbye, Drakaea, Drosera, Monkshood, and Titan Arum. To the TC you go

- A bit sad to let go of Drakaea since Nocturne is one of my favorite T2 bases, but I don't have any plans for him and it more difficult to breed him up since he's a male. Such is life

- Inei, Polyphoe, and Sagistise became adols today :) not actually gonna be a hardass about this litter since they are special, but I'll probably need to get rid of another one before they age up so I don't run out of room. Hurts that it's likely to be Inei :( I wish there was more of an incentive to keep male pups. Then again, I'll be getting the pair breeding quest tomorrow. I guess we'll see

- Gehenna aged up into an adult! God she looks so so pretty. Speaking of the pair breeding quest, she and Skaen are definitely going to be first. I don't know what kinda pups they'll make but I hope they look decent

- Pupposting time! Got two litters delivered today, but granted they are a little underwhelming. I think I used up all my luck with Rupy's second litter.

- Fhionne gave birth to two puppies: Hallothyn, the keen female, and Rinwal, the trusting male. Neither are very impressive. May not keep any of them Lies, Rinwal won over my heart. Look at him grown. He inherited his mother's nose :^)

- Terrine gave birth to 3 puppies, but because she wasn't nested, only one survived. Girl how tragic. Lmao I used this instance as a way to test out the mortality rate of unnested pups but I kinda feel bad for Terrine's character because she always seems to get the short end of the stick. Her brother runs away, her parents are ambivalent to her, she finally has a chance to create a family of her own with her childhood companion, and only 1 pup survives. Terrine, you need a vacation. 

- Ahem, Terrine's one surviving puppy: Sarid, the dishonest male. Terrine named him the word for "survivor", not only because he was the only surviving puppy in her tragic litter, but because she hopes he'll pull through the toughest times just like she did.

- Event stuff! I find it so so tiring to constantly heal after every Lunar battle, so I've kinda given up on maximizing my tears and I'll just focus mostly on the random events. I got enough for the eye applicator, so I bought it before I changed my mind :) I think I'm gonna give up on the base since I'm not that big of a fan of it in the first place. So now that I've got the eyes, I'm gonna work on collecting all the gorgeous equippables, starting with the lunar orb stuff 

- Gehenna and Elan are in heat today. Not thinking of breeding either of them just yet.

- Arwyn is donning the lunar orb headband and butterfly companion :) lmao it looks almost too big for her head

- Gonna write up some short fall festival lore cause that's always fun 

- All Poly's pups were bought. Monkshood, Drakaea, and Drosera were bought to chase, but Titan Arum's fate is still up in the air. Hard to tell if he'll be a keeper or not :)

Haike

Search Topic