Skip to main content
Main Content

☀ Shiawase Pack | Lore and Progress Log ☀

Posted 2021-03-22 10:28:54 (edited)

Day 50 - 3/22/2021

- Woah my rollover message is a mess. Three puppy injuries, a death, an age up, and an unnested notification. The clan curse perseveres. 

- "Check came running back from her most recent adventure into the forest. When you ask her about the injury on her side, Check reassures you that it's just a flesh wound. Oh no! Check gained a small injury and suffered -4 HP"

"New Puppy and another pup got into an argument about the last piece of meat last night. While New Puppy has a few new bites, it seems he was the victor of the brawl. Strong pup! Oh no! New Puppy gained a small injury and suffered -4 HP"

"New Puppy returned to your territory with an awful limp. She had ventured out into the forest and found a bear cub she wanted to play with. She didn't realise how strong those paws are until the cub had smacked her a little too hard. Oh no! New Puppy gained a small injury and suffered -5 HP"

- Lmao sorry I just love the flavor

- Esker passed :( now in the dynasty. He was an old guy coming in, but hopefully he had a relaxing retirement in Shiawase

- Moedre aged into an adult :^) idk why but I love his markings so so much. Its just so unique

- Nesting Rupina

- Barley is in heat today. Gonna pair bond her with Moedre maybe? Uri? Hmm

- Space is getting pretty yikes

- I'm getting my ass kicked in battles now cause I don't wanna learn how to battle using the new system. Give me my braindead smash bite victories back wolvden :(

- Terrine is getting chased early cause I bred her to an inbred wolf without checking :/ Go find your brother with a belly full of pups girl. Love ya c:

- God, wolfemoji's Seven Billion is looking real fine but my space issues are hurting me

- Split Poison Tree into male and female for easier pair-bonding stuffs now that the pack is getting larger

- Barley and Moedre bonded

Haike

Posted 2021-03-23 08:57:01 (edited)

Day 51 - 3/23/2021

- Just wasted all my SC of checking the rest of Arwyn's litter for Melanism. None are carriers :/  The tuff girl might make me some money back but probably not a lot

- On a happier note, Rupina's litter was born :) all gorgeous as usual, though no T2s in this batch. They got some pretty high stats tho :o  5M chestnut boy, 6M caramel boy, 5M dark brown boy, and 2M chocolate girl.

- Gotta go through today and add all the litters to the mother's descriptions 

- Got my second marking applicator c: now I'm just gonna save up for the next lunar event

- Forgot to mention it yesterday, but I bred Barley and Moedre after I pair bonded them

- Bridge aged into an adol :) Ruelle's bb. Might not keep her since I've got 3 or 4 wolves aging up in the next 2 days god help me

- Bred Frenesi and Toho

- Cause I'm going breeding crazy I better up the anti for the pups allowed to stay lmao

- Finally got around to naming all the pups 😅 here we go:

Arwyn's litter: Lowry, Kuroe, Luce, Tumeric, Glass, Lepel. Keeping Kuroe, selling Luce, chasing the rest? 

Polyphoe's litter: Laslow, Petrik, Doulie. Possibly keeping Doulie, chasing the rest

Sagitise's litter: Lime, Peach, Elderberry. Chasing all

Rupina's litter: Arkish, Palmin, Teucer, Divi. Chasing Divi, undecided on the rest

- damn we got a lot of pups

- Found my first starred NBW today c: just a special base, so I didn't claim them. I think it was diorite

Haike

Posted 2021-03-24 09:37:57 (edited)

Day 52 - 3/24/2021

- Pfft wow, after the rest of Nasiphe's litter aged into adol's I'd had enough and listed them all in a bundle for 10 SC and they got bought out instantly. Don't know what that means for their future but they should be lucky they survived puphood :') I neglected tf outta them. Count your blessings dbags <3 Links for my records: jet girl, chestnut boy, marengo runt boy.

- Age ups: miss Time into an adult (she looks foxy as hell I love it <3 ), Nasiphe's pup Glyf into an adol

- I bought Time to pair-bond with one of the boys in my pack (I think Rupy's descendant?) but I can't remember which one lmao this is hard

- Bridge went to live in the Heartlands Kingdom! 

- Moving around hunting parties today. Took Poe off of scouting cause I want to get Angel leveled up before he breeds, but after Skaen finally discovers the Glacier I'll probably take Skaen off scouting and put Poe back on. Poe's now in the Half-Moon party, Gehenna is out because her stalking ability is wack. I'll probably make another party by the end of the day.

- Chased Lowry and Lepel from Arwyn's litter so I can move more pupsitters into hunting parties and get them stats up

- Chased Rafflesia before I could think better of it o.o I really hope someone finds this pretty girl

- Went ahead and did the hunting party mess now cause I woulda kept putting it off lmao. I created a stoic/aggressive party and put Moedre, Uri, Time, and Inei, then created a friendly/romantic party where I put Gehenna for now. Now I've got everyone who's not pupsitting in a party to level up c: phew

- Sent Angel out for his first ever scout in the swamp and sent the new S/A party out for their first hunt!

- The puppy bundle of Nasiphe's kids I mentioned earlier in the post all got names! That's neat c: Cheers to living another day fellas

- Bred newly adult-ed Time to Ginkgo because I had a refunded breeding and wanted to make sure I had at least one more pretty litter with the boy before he croaks :c

- Rupina's poopy butt cured by our generous friends at the Heartlands!

Haike

Posted 2021-03-25 17:01:43 (edited)

Day 53 - 3/25/2021

- uh oh :c forgot to nest Fhionne, so she lost 3 of her 5 pups. This is Fhionne and Angel's first litter together, so I'm not too bothered though. Once Angel gets his stats up I'll be more of a stickler. Pup time! 6M dutiful maltese boy and 4M keen blue girl. Would be in love with the boy if not for his skin :c pallid kinda freaks me out

- Arwyn's, Sagi's, and Poly's pups were weaned today. The Skirt was getting pretty bare, so I'm glad to fill it up again c:

- Fhionne's bby Rinwal and Terrine's (RIP) bby Sarid grew into adults today!

- Biggest news: Skaen finally discovered the glacier this morning! Now I'm done with the full map!

- Nelth gave me some glowing tongues to add to my trophy retinue :o I haven't gotten any trophies from the dreamlands yet myself

- Luce is up in the TC! Hope she gets picked up and bred c:

- Put the rest of Arwyn's litter on the litter on the TC for puppymill prices (Sans Kuroe, of course)

- Polyphoe's baby Doulie staying for now to increase the pool of Tyka descendants. He's got a whole 7 markings but doesn't look that different from his mom? Hmm

Haike

Posted 2021-03-26 21:01:06 (edited)

Day 54 - 3/26/2021

- Yesterday was the first day of fall but I forgot to mention it :c keeping track of seasons is hard

- The three puppymill pups of Arwyn's litter got subjugated to the puppy landfill!! Lmfao I didn't know that was actually a real place, I thought peeps were saying it cause it was funny. Which it is still cx 

- Diti grew into an adult today! Sent out a request to an alb stud but I don't know if she'll get in cause he only had 1 slot left. Lets hope!

- Barley gave birth to Moedre's pups today! This will be the first pairbond that produced worthwhile pups for me hehe. Here they are: lazy sepia girl, optimistic skarn girl, and malicious pecan boy. They all inherited Moedre's grey grizzle, but the pecan boy looks eerily similar to his pop. 2 T2s in this batch of pups c: can't wait to bake up another

- Elan is in heat yet again hoping Rupina will look her way for once. Girl, give the poor babe some attention :c she deserves it after what you're putting her through in this [[upcoming lore post which I have abandoned accidentally]]

- My pack is full up now! No more age-ups allowed >:c Diti was the last of the Serpent Skirt G3 (or 2? Idk) batch so I won't have to worry about culling wolves for a while. Need to buy one more space tho so I can look at the pretty NBWs tho. They won't even let me look

- I guess I'll talk about lore plans since I'm Going Through It and don't know when I'll finally get around to posting stuff lmao. I got some ideas that I don't want to go to waste.

- This post I'm working on is about Rupy finally getting over her grief and rejoining her crumbling pack. I also half-started one about Terrine's decision to leave the pack and her prospective journey. 

- I had more but I got distracted lmao gimme a sec

- One last thing: Diti's stud request was accepted! Yeehaws c: alb babies pls

Haike

Posted 2021-03-29 08:31:12 (edited)

Day 57 - 3/29/2021

- Sorry for missing two days ya'll

- Holy crap I ignore wolvden for two days and all hell breaks loose. First ever puppy death, 4 ear mites cases, food rotting to hell, Rupina's got mange, good god. 

- "New Puppy's dead corpse was found on a river bank a few miles from your territory. She had been washed away by the current. Your scouts assume she had fallen into the river and drowned. To see your wolf's records, visit your Dynasty."

- I don't think I missed too much in the missed days, but Frenesi and Time gave birth. Will link the pups in the ultimate lazy way

- Frenesi: malicious russet girl, obnoxious marengo girl, impulsive black boy - dead pup was a black girl with 6M, nothing head turning

- Time: reliable blonde girl, vulgar ebony girl, obnoxious brown girl, combative saffron boy

Haike

Posted 2021-03-30 20:54:52

Day 58 - 3/30/2021

- uh oh late entry time

- Diti's litter was born! The benevolent Kitty gave me the SC to check them but NONE of them were even carriers despite Diti being one and being bred to an alb stud. Ugh! Here them pups: dedicated grey girl, sneaky snow boy (kinda silly lol), sociable grey lighter boy, and charming acanthite girl who I've named Aspa! Aspa is the one most likely to stay, which is why she is the only one with a name, but I'll probably still end up selling her. 

- Speaking of names, I've named the rest of the pups that are still on the fence and chased the rest cause I'm drowning in pups. So from the mothers litters the keepers are:

From Barley's litter: Nettle and Lakhaes

From Frenesi's litter: Kibble

From Time's litter: Cowrie, Alopae, Ahktha

- I wonder what kind of lore I should make out of the first Offical puppy death. Maybe nothing? Perhaps it was an especially brutal, non-natural death? Maybe by a certain rival pack? Like it, good idea Haike yes yes. I was planning to use Kitty's bloodhound-nosed Raindrop soon anyways, this will give me the perfect motive.

Haike

Posted 2021-04-01 15:31:59 (edited)

Day 59 - 3/31/2021

- First day of winter!

- Nettle and Lakhaes weaned

Day 60 - 4/1/2021

- The April' Fools day layout is fantastic in every way but I had to turn it off

- Kibble weaned

- Kuroe, Luce, and Doulie have grown into adols! Very exciting

- Looking to purge most of the pups and cool it on the breeding for a while so I can focus back in on lore c: I've got some amazing friends that give me some amazing ideas and I wanna write them out finally

- Put Lakhaes, Luce, Nettle, Rossi, and Kibble on the TC! They are all fairly gorgeous and well-marked, so I'm really hoping they'll find good homes c: Kibble was bought out already, surprisingly, as she was the one I thought wouldn't sell lmfao. I put her up on the TC as "Strange russet pup" and she got picked up within a few hours! Love her new name too, lol!

- Def going to make updated character sketches to get back into lore posting. Those are easy and task-based so I won't struggle too much with the creativity wall

- Finally made it to 30 slots!! 

- Pair bonded Bela and Ruelle...? Odd pairing, but they fit together aesthetically and sorta experience-wise as well? Bela grew restless pining for Rupy and realized he wanted a family of his own while he was still young-ish. Ruelle has gone through her share of partners and never had much of a mind for romance, but is certainly family-minded and shrewd. Let's see how they get along, shall we?

- Ruelle's pregnant with Bela's first litter!

- Poe got a stud request from the gorgeous Talaa! This will be his second outside studding c: lmfao this is so exciting I'm lame

Haike

Posted 2021-04-05 09:10:26 (edited)

Day 64 - 4/5/2021

- Glyf grew up!! My girl, my gorgeous, wonderful girl. I can't wait to write lore about you

-Ruelle and Bela's litter was born! I think I'll be keeping at least one pup from them for lore? At least for a little while. Only a three pup litter but we've got a runt and a largest pup. Meet Cuera (runt), Anversand (largest), and Treebeard! An all-male litter. Make things more difficult for me why dontcha

- Things I missed from past rollovers: Palmin and Teucer grew into adols and they are so handsome wow. Teucer is my boy, my sweet, lovely, golden-furred boy. 

- Removed Skaen from scouting duty since he was overdue since the map was already discovered. He's now replaced by Diti! Skaen's been put in one of the auxiliary hunting groups now. Welcome to faux-retirement my boy. Have fun never going on hunts c:

- I just realized I put him in the hunting group I carelessly threw his mate, Gehenna, in lmao. She got kicked out of Half-Moon for sucking at finding trails.

- What should I do about all my half-finished lore posts? Should I just shoddy wrap them up and post them? I wouldn't post half-finished work normally but a lot of lore afterwards builds off of previously started lore posts

- Omg I knew Alien was old, but not this old. He's already 7 yr 3 mo! what do I do I'm not ready to let him go yet :c I barely cracked into lore possibilities. Heck

- Extotia will die next. She's still only 6 yr 4 mo but I'll have to think about getting her a successor. Who has the personality for it hmm? And who even has the patience to get trained by her is the real question. Maybe one of her kids?

- Cowrie was purchased! Still got a bunch of pups for sale, hopefully they'll find homes also so I don't have to chase them

Haike

Posted 2021-06-03 11:59:46 (edited)

Day 65 - 6/3/2021

- Damn I got a lot of catching up to do

- Kuroe and Doulie aged up into adults

- What do I do I'm so overwhelmed lmao

- Time to feed and entertain

- Bred Rupina to a lovely stud and pairbonded and bred Nasiphe and Rinwal

- omg I come back and realize all of my fave people have stopped updating?? *spits* no OGs left standing. If you're reading this I miss you pls come home

Haike

Search Topic