Skip to main content
Main Content

Increase Hunting Parties in Progress

Posted 2024-01-16 21:14:20
i 100% agree! i don't have much to add besides that!

it sucks not being able to have a big pack because you can't feed them :(
some people want lots of wolves but don't necessarily want to play everyday, and therefore go on haitus because with each rollover their wolves are wanting to leave.

scyl

Posted 2024-01-17 11:29:32
YESSSS I need more hunting slots for the sole purpose of leveling up my extra wolves. Otherwise there isn't much of a reason for me to have unlocked all 200 slots. There should be some extra features for people who keep unlocking slots.
Quiet Voices

Posted 2024-01-17 12:13:36
Thank you for the support!

πŸ‡ Uva πŸ‡

Posted 2024-02-06 14:22:11
Support since it would be a good money sink. I don't think we need multiple hunts per biome though. Capping it at 1 hunt per biome would give plenty of opportunities and keep some of the challenge of deciding who gets longer time/more experience and who gets quick hunt/less experience.

πŸ‚ Leonca πŸ†

Posted 2024-02-08 20:11:19
YES PLEASE I NEED THIS!

I have a huge pack lol, like 220 adults, with the current hunting mechanic, I'm only able to feed my wolves just right. Once I miss the hunt for a few days, I have to buy a lot of food.

MʏsteʀʏYanβ‚ͺηŽ„ε¦™

Posted 2024-05-21 17:02:03
Support! I posted a similar thing and my idea was get an extra hunting slot if you max out your den to the 200 cap.
Daewnie

Posted 2024-06-08 14:25:04 (edited)
I definitely think we need more hunting party slots since after getting 120+ wolves you start to struggle feeding them with just 4 parties out hunting (more so if you send them out to a biome farther from the home biome which lowers chances of getting large food items despite all my hunt parties having max synergy, 5+ interactions with each other, and max skill in their roles). Even just getting 1 or 2 more extra slots would help in my opinion. Definitely should be capped though so you're not able to send a party to every biome at once since that would be way to "overpowered" and a little extreme πŸ˜… And it would make buying food from TC cheaper and less likely to be bought if you could have enough hunting parties for all the biomes at once hunting (or multiple hunting parties in one biome) and bringing in food. Plus, I like to have some hunting parties on stand by so when one set of my hunters get low on energy I can send the full energy ones out while the others rest to 100% again
FaithfulKitty

Search Topic