Skip to main content
Main Content

Implement Raffle Breeding Pairs + Keepable Raffle Wolves

Implement Raffle Breeding Pairs + Keepable Raffle Wolves
Posted 2022-12-09 20:04:11
Hello, I would like to make a few suggestions regarding the raffle stud feature that we currently have. The raffle stud feature is nice, though what I have an issue with is that breeding with them is pretty hit or miss in obtaining the features. Personally, I would prefer if raffle studs were instead 'raffle wolves' that we could keep in our pack and make the most out of, though the chances of that happening are unlikely. Therefore, I have some other ideas.

One idea is for there to be raffle breeding pairs. They could either replace the raffle studs, or raffle studs could occasionally be swapped out for raffle breeding pairs to keep things interesting. How these raffle breeding pairs would work is that the mods would create a breeding pair that winners would be able to get puppies from. They will not win the two wolves within the pair, they will just be given a randomly generated litter from them. (Credit to Nyx #34215 for the raffle breeding pair idea)

Now regarding the 'raffle wolves' that were mentioned previously, though they likely would not replace raffle studs, they could be implemented within future events. During one of the month long events, there could be a raffle wolf generated every week or every few days that a player could win and keep within their pack.

Any feedback is appreciated! Let me know your thoughts

Kiki 🌺

Posted 2022-12-10 02:06:22
sorry, no support!
If we had "raffle wolves" instead of our current raffle studs, we could be able to sell them. Since the raffle studs are G1 and have 10 markings and rare attributes, they could sell for a lot.
Having 50 copies of the stud (the amount of players who win the stud breeding/wolf) throughout the game, would make the rare attributes far more common, and therefore, much less valuable.
Owning the wolf, and therefore being able to breed to it multiple times, would increase the commonness of these traits even more.
I could ramble on and on about the market and stuff but yeah
It would kind of ruin raffle studs, and all the non-raffle studs out there with rare traits.

Now regarding the 'raffle wolves' that were mentioned previously, though they likely would not replace raffle studs, they could be implemented within future events. During one of the month long events, there could be a raffle wolf generated every week or every few days that a player could win and keep within their pack.
this kinda changes the entire raffle stud mechanics and would be better off as a separate thing~
I don't want to argue, just being annoyingly candid

✨starthealphawolf💫

Search Topic