Skip to main content
Main Content

1x1 Rp w/ Echo_OfThePast!

Posted 2022-09-30 07:49:28
Black feather relaxes, sitting and starting to eat her first meal sense the previous day. luckily, this hunt had a large prize, so hopefully she wouldnt need to hunt for at least 3 or four days. she was a lone wolf so food like this lasted her a bit longer. she eats the still warm prey, savoring the warmth knowing next time it will be gone. she suddenly pauses, putting her nose in the air and sniffing a few times. another wolf? . . . a few more wolves. the scent of a pack lingers around her. how had she not noticed before?? she sniffs again. not only was she in pack territory, but there was one of the pack near her.
she contemplates running for a moment, but . . . . no doubt the pack would take her food for themselves. and it was much to big to burry . . . so. she stands her ground. waiting for this pack wolf to find her.
Echo_OfTheStorm

Posted 2022-09-30 07:54:02
Brook made her way through the forest up towards the northern border, humming quietly to herself. She knew this would take her at least an hour, so she was hoping to be back by sundown. Suddenly, she scented another wolf.
"Minnow? Is that you? I thought you were taking the western border?" She called, not yet recognizing that the scent belonged to a foreigner.
She paused a moment more after getting no response, sniffing a few more times. That's not Minnow. She realised, but it was already too late to run. Whoever this was surely knew by now that she was here. She'd never been a great fighter, and her size alone was enough to put her at a disadvantage. In the end, she decided to just get it over with. She stepped forward through the undergrowth, seeming wary. That's when she caught sight of another wolf.

*¨༺ Cassia ༻¨*

Posted 2022-09-30 08:12:11
the winged she-wolf ruffles her wings. one icy blue eye and the other a light brown as she scans around her, still sniffing the air. she doesnt see the pack wolf at first. she leans down and takes a couple more bites from her meal before scanning again. this time her eyes land on the other female. the red coating her bottom jaw as her eyes never leave Brook now, cautious.
Echo_OfTheStorm

Posted 2022-09-30 09:00:03
I just realised you're writing in present-tense XD ))

At first, Brook seemed panicked. This wolf had blood on her muzzle, and seemed to be hostile. After a moment of observing her, though, Brook was fascinated by her features. Her eyes were different colors, and she had large black wings that appeared to be. . attached to her? Wait, does she have wings?! Brook thought to herself as she realised it.
She wasn't sure what to say at first, so she just stood there in shock. Without warning, a low growl was released from her throat. She hadn't meant to, but it was instinct. As far as she knew, this wolf was a threat. It wasn't her fault that her defensive instincts were taking over.

*¨༺ Cassia ༻¨*

Posted 2022-09-30 09:45:54
((oh- sorry-

at the growl Black Feather lowers her head, a light growl in her own throat. a pack wolf was not someone she wanted to fight, but this wolf had now threatened her, she she wouldnt go down without a fight. she spreads her wings, ignoring the pain her wing, only wanting to make herself look bigger. wanting to avoid the fight if she could.
Echo_OfTheStorm

Posted 2022-09-30 09:57:20
Huh? You're good! I just realised why I kept reading it funny =w= ))
Dyslexic btw- :^ ))

Brook stopped growling and took a small step back. She hoped that it was clear she wasn't a threat, but she couldn't be sure. She knew she couldn't handle a fight by herself, let alone with a winged wolf. She'd heard of them in stories, but their two sub-species lived so far apart that she never thought she'd actually meet one. Every bone in her body was screaming at her to run, and to report this as soon as she got back. but she was paralyzed with fear, unable to move.

*¨༺ Cassia ༻¨*

Posted 2022-09-30 10:06:13
ah. i have ADHD and ADD- ))

Black feather sniffs, her ears twitching as she tries to gadge the other wolf's actions. she folds her wings softly and stands, taking a step back herself, showing that she self didnt want a fight. she ruffles her feathers and shifts her weight. still watching the other she-wolf with great caution.
Echo_OfTheStorm

Posted 2022-09-30 10:17:21
You too?! Twinssss! :> ))

Brook waited a few more moments, observing the area around her. She took another breath and noticed the scent of blood, but it didn't belong to the deer. ". .You're bleeding?" She mumbled, sounding uncertain. "What happened.?" She asked quietly. She knew she needed to report this and chase this intruder out of their territory, but she couldn't help her curiosity.

*¨༺ Cassia ༻¨*

Posted 2022-09-30 10:29:00
Wheeee! i dont often meet people who have both like me-))

her ears twitch, she steps back and narrows her eyes, "no . . ." she says slowly, her wings twitch slightly, barely half a flutter as she glances at the buck she had taken down, but she quickly focas's back on the she-wolf who had found her.
Echo_OfTheStorm

Posted 2022-09-30 10:42:09
Me neither- You're actually the first person I've met like this .-. ))

". . Yes." She retorted, still seeming curious. "It tagged you with its horns, didn't it?" She mused, taking another step forward without noticing. She tilted her head slightly, but didn't say much else.

*¨༺ Cassia ༻¨*

Search Topic