Skip to main content
Main Content

1x1 Rp w/ Echo_OfThePast!

Posted 2022-10-07 03:01:32
((I see that is says your online, trying to figure out if your avoiding me or just didnt realize i was waiting for you- lemme know what you think of the roleplay btw- i still havent sent you the very end of it because it started to glitch and i got upset-
Echo_OfTheStorm

Posted 2022-10-07 03:08:20
Eyo~ Something I tried to tell you at the beginning was that I have reeeeeeally bad ADHD. Not sure if I remembered to tell you tho- My biggest thing is that sometimes, I accidentally hyperfixate on something else. It's not at all that I'm ignoring you! I just don't have the attention span to put in a decent reply right now. p-p
I understand that people don't really like to be left on read, but my thinking is that "I don't get upset when my friends want to go and do other things. I don't care if they don't respond for a few days- Everyone needs time to themselves, so who am I to judge?" Sometimes, people just don't have the mental capacity to reply, and other times, they just don't want to. Not everyone thinks like that, and I get it, but it's pretty important to me. I'll respect that you might not always respond, so I'm hoping that you'll do the same for me. ))

*¨༺ Cassia ༻¨*

Posted 2022-10-07 03:13:53
I'm the same way! i will be as understanding as i can, i didnt mean to seem pushy or impatiant, but i am- like- naturally impatant- because of my dad- but um, im sorry . . . i told you i have ADHD and you said you did too, and mines super bad aswell, but thats why i said something here. none of my friends IRL are on, and YouTube just seems bland, so i found my ADHD brain sitting idle with nothing to do . . .))
naturally, i started looking for things to do and happened to see you were online. ;-; again im sorry!))
Echo_OfTheStorm

Posted 2022-10-07 03:16:53 (edited)
OH YEEEEAH- I forgot about that! and don't worry about it! I realise that how I phrased that might have seemed a bit upset, and I swear, I'm not! I totally understand that feeling, I just don't want to give a half-assed reply because I'm too focused on something else to really try! TvT ))
Don't be sorry, and I'll hopefully get a reply in once these stickers are boring. I'd say give it an hour, buuuuuut that seems like torture, and I'm not that mean. I'm not really in a good brain state to give a reply, but we could talk about major events or checkpoints we want to have? :3 ))

I'm currently hyperfixating on some stickers my gf got me last night >:3 ))

*¨༺ Cassia ༻¨*

Posted 2022-10-07 03:24:05
Sorry! I understand-
we can but i will say i dont have very many idea yet, though i promise i will eventually- no characters are safe from me >:) ))
fun thing- my entire IRL friendgroup thinks i am scary because of how into roleplays i get and how much i actually plan and prepare- and im actually willing to make multible back up plans so often times there is no escape. all of this comes from my ADHD-))
Echo_OfTheStorm

Posted 2022-10-07 03:28:05
XD ))
Well I think they're just weird. Rps are so much FUNNNNn- I LOVE planning for every possible route, and all of my friends say it's weird >:c ))
They're just jealous that we're awesome U-U ))

*¨༺ Cassia ༻¨*

Posted 2022-10-07 03:29:30
I think we might just be naturally born DMs at that point- . . .))
whats the diffrence? UwU ))
Echo_OfTheStorm

Posted 2022-10-07 03:31:52
I know, right? U3O ))
I'm still pissed at my party, tho- The druid won't stop being a CAT?! >:| ))

*¨༺ Cassia ༻¨*

Posted 2022-10-07 03:34:07
WHY would the druid just want to be a cat? were they at least doing something to use the abilites of tha cat??))
OH MY GODDESSES MY BROTHERS STILL SLEEPING- IM GONNA PLAY MINECRAFFFFT! i never get to play cause he always has the PS3!!))
Echo_OfTheStorm

Posted 2022-10-07 03:38:05 (edited)
BECAUSE HE'S ALLERGIC TO CATS, SO HE WANTS TO BE ONE?! And nope. He just wanted to be a plain old house cat. I let him roll for it as an action, and he got an 18. =_= ))
MINECRAFTTTTTTTTTTTT- YUSSSs- I love cave game >:3 ))

*¨༺ Cassia ༻¨*

Search Topic