Skip to main content
Main Content

1x1 Rp w/ Wolf_Runner12 (REBOOT) (FINISHED)

Posted 2023-02-13 20:23:11
Noah slowly walked into the room. He finally decided to speak up first, "I...was wanting to check on you and see if you were ok.." He said, looking at the male. He kept himself from shifting as well, trying to look relaxed and confident, but ultimately it wasn't working

🏳️‍🌈Athena

Posted 2023-02-13 20:44:26
Sorry, babe- Re-organizing some puppers ))
Also in a bit of a thing with a friend right now, so I might be spotty. ))

Miles pulled the shirt down over his head, turning around and throwing his towel into the laundry basket. "I'm fine. No need to check up on me." He told him, picking up his phone from the edge of his bed and pretending to scroll through something.

*¨༺ Cassia ༻¨*

Posted 2023-02-14 04:50:57
No, no its ok))

Noah frowned a little, "But your not....I can tell your upset..." He said, moving to sit on the foot of the bed. He sighed quietly, "Y-you can talk to him....I just wanna help you calm down.."

🏳️‍🌈Athena

Posted 2023-02-25 20:39:01
Hey, honey- How're you doing? ))

Miles was having a hard time keeping his thoughts together. He couldn't tell if Noah was genuinely concerned, or if he was only there because Astrid hadn't wanted to come. "Listen, if Astrid wants to come talk to me, then he can do it himself. He's the one who got pissy with me for smoking when he's the whole goddamn reason I do it." It wasn't right of him to blame his bad habits on  Astrid, but he was angry. That anger needed somewhere to go, even if it was going to the wrong place. "Just get the fuck out." He growled, rubbing his temples.

*¨༺ Cassia ༻¨*

Posted 2023-02-26 05:05:17 (edited)
I am so sorry, I feel asleep I was so exhausted yesterday.))

Noah shifted his weight, "It's not astrid's fault...you chose to start smoking..the same way I did.." He muttered. "Please don't make me leave..i'm worried, I just want everything to go back to normal with you two.." Noah spoke quietly but loud enough for Miles to hear him.

🏳️‍🌈Athena

Posted 2023-02-26 12:20:59
Imma just glare at you disapprovingly until you take back your sorry. ))

Miles gritted his teeth, not wanting to lash out again. "I *know* it was my choice, but I never would have done it if he just- Dammit, I said get out!" He repeated, seeming to stumble over his words. "You think things can go back to normal?! Everything was broken the moment he chose not to tell me about his dad coming back!" He shouted so loudly that Astrid could probably hear from downstairs.

*¨༺ Cassia ༻¨*

Posted 2023-02-26 12:24:38
Shit I almost said sorry))

Noah flinched a little trying not to get nervous or scared at the shouting. "M-maybe he had a reason... B-but you guys have been friends for so long... W-what is going to happen n-now...are you two gonna hate e-each other? Over something stupid...?"

🏳️‍🌈Athena

Posted 2023-02-26 21:48:30
Funny, but don't you dare ^v^ ))
Also I literally replied like eight hours ago- I typed it out and hit post, but the game apparently didn't get the memo =•= ))

Miles almost laughed at that, but it came out more like snarling in frustration. "Of course- He always has his reasons, right? So why the fuck are none of my reasons good enough?!" He demanded, stepping forward slightly.

*¨༺ Cassia ༻¨*

Posted 2023-02-27 09:00:35
Oop))

He flinched slightly when the male took a step forward. "T-they are...e-everyone has reason behind their actions." He stuttered out, swallowing a little. "B-but...you Just need to calm dpwn."

🏳️‍🌈Athena

Posted 2023-03-01 08:17:30
Mornin! How's your day goin'? ^^ ))

Miles was clearly frustrated, and he didn't seem to be in the mood to talk. Unfortunately, he wasn't able to get Noah to leave. So, he would just have to witness the break down instead. "Calm down?! God, what makes people think saying that will work? Why should I be calm, huh?! I have a damn good reason to be pissed right now! Now unless you want to take another trip to the hospital, you'd better get the fuck out."

*¨༺ Cassia ༻¨*

Search Topic