Skip to main content
Main Content

Tala unsettling to anyone else?

Tala unsettling to anyone else?
Posted 2022-06-13 22:58:31
So for the past i wanna say hour i've been researching theories on our beloved Tala. And.... im quite unsettled. Now while i know its all theory, i've heard a lot of 'tala is no-baby's mom' and 'tala is a goddess' and 'tala is dead/a spirit' but shes always unsettled me. Even when i started the game. Especially because you just, randomly exist in the very center of the map, have no idea of any of the territory around you, tala just shows up, and then randomly starts helping you, finds you a place to set up a territory with probably millions of wolves around, pushes you to start a pack immediately, and just finds a wolf to join your pack right away no questions asked no previous encounters no trust gaining. And to me this is a.. bit off. Not to mention the encounters you have with her during lunar events. So maybe tala isnt the 'best girl' a lot of us think she is? What if shes something much more sinister? I personally agree that shes a goddess of the realm.. but.. whoever said a goddess had to be nice? And why did we never see her during the coigreach event? (At least from the theories i read on it, she never showed up. I wasnt around for this coigreach thing, but i did read up on it.) Why would a nice, kind, loving goddess not show up to help her struggling and sadened worshippers against a pack member stealing spirit thing? And whilst monotheism is a thing, i dont think tala would be the only god of the realm with it being so large and having so many wolves in it.... so why is she? (Not saying its not possible, just my thoughts) Did she do something to the rest of the gods/goddesses? Now this is just a theory of my rambling heart, but i'd love to hear your ideas on it! And of course, to know is Tala unsettling to anyone else?
🏳️‍⚧️YoungWolvesHowling

Posted 2022-06-14 12:50:03
Adding onto this, at the end of one of the starter quests tala hands u a guarana
Guarana is actually poisonous to wolves because they cant eat the caffeine

Derpy

Posted 2022-06-17 03:01:51 (edited)
What happened to the leaderboard pals then Derpy

they chomped like 1k guarana

🦜 Birbz 🦜

Posted 2022-06-17 03:03:13
:)