Skip to main content
Main Content

SALE ! ⋆★ mitchie's art shop! (accepting usd, gc, or sc) ★⋆

SALE ! ⋆★ mitchie's art shop! (accepting usd, gc, or sc) ★⋆
Posted 2022-05-28 14:03:26 (edited)

hello!! i am... finally opening commissions (:

all the information below is up to date as of 7/7/2022 ! if you have additional questions, please dm me or ask in the comments, thank you!

everything up until august 5th is buy 1 get 1 half off !

or additionally, if you order two full price, you get another two free - any commission of your choice! i do require that at least one of the paid for one's is the highest priced, but the other one may be any one you choose out of the order! [ei: if you order a half body, a full-body, and two head-shots, the full-body has to be in the 'paid for' half, but you may chose a headshot to complete the 'paid for' half instead of the second highest priced]

accepting usd, gc or sc!

things i will draw!:

- ferals [specializing in felines, but i can and will attempt other species if asked!]

- humans

- anthropomorphic animals

- scenery [semi-detailed backgrounds]

- most things, unless otherwise specified below!

things i will not draw:

- NSFW [including technically SFW fetish art]

- anything depicting slurs, homophobia, transphobia, racism, xenophobia, misogyny, r*pe, harmful stereotypes, ect.

- domestic abuse [relationship abuse, animal abuse, familial abuse] IF the commission involves those things. i will not turn down drawing a character if their history includes those things.

- heavy gore / trauma [characters with organ-like characteristics are fine! i am just talking about full blown gory scenes]

- styles that are not my own [heavy realism, cartoon, copyrighted art styles, ect]

- pixel art

if you have any questions about these rules, please ask! i am flexible about some things, and it doesn't hurt to ask if you're not sure, just please be open to the fact that i do still reserve the right to deny your commission if i feel i can't execute it properly, it's disturbing, ect.

pricing + examples!

oh man, the fun part! i will say, most prices are negotiable depending on character complexity, amount of time I will have to spend, ect. so these are all flat rates! unless it's a really complex order, please don't expect the price to be more than 1-2 dollars more than the rate given. currently I'm charging about $15/hr for most of my commissions, but the good part about that is, i don't take a horrific amount of time to do my art. i also have tips open, but if you're paying for a commission, please don't feel pressured at all to give one on top of the rate! it's all complementary.

headshots, busts, full bodies [for all animal + human types]

examples: [others can be seen on my page]

headshots [ 1/4th of body ] : $10 / 40 gc / 12,000 sc

half body [ 2/4th of body ] : $15 / 60 gc / 18,000 sc

full body : $25 / 110 gc / 33,000 sc

references:

examples: [some are... kind of old...]

for references, i charge a flat price of $60 / 300 gc / 90,000 sc for a ref that features both front and back of character, items, name, color pallet, up to two expressions, paw pattern, as well as a stylized background.

for a reference that are like the other two, with no front and back, those will be priced at $45 / 200 gc / 60,000 sc. these include, items, color pallet, two expressions [ if wanted ], stylized background, and paw pattern [ if character in question... has paws]

all refs are customizable with information, background, sticker lining, color pallet shape, ect - just please include that information in the form!

cat-specific customs:

examples: [ designs with pre-made line art can be seen on kingspiracy ]

for cat-specific customs, price does vary based on a lot of factors, but i do have a basic guideline to determine price!

have a non-complex design in mind, with a color pallet, parents, or pinterest board already set up and ready to hand over, no super hard guessing necessary? wanting it on pre-made f2u lineart? : your price will be $10 / 40 gc / 12,000 sc

wanting it to be hand-drawn with additional expressions, color pallet, pose, ect?: your price will be $15 / 60 gc / 18,000

for the more complex, brain-power using designs, i can only do hand-drawn for these!

wanting me to do some guesswork? including pallet, theme, body type, accessories, ect? : your price will be $25 / 110 gc / 33,000 sc

wanting a full blown surprise? allowing some room for ideas or small features you may want? [ heterochromia, small scar on face, folded ears, ect. ] : your price will be $30 / 130 gc / 39,000 sc

to be noted, both options above also include color pallet and additional expressions.

additional customs on one sheet will be +$5 / 20 gc / 6,000 sc for pre-made lineart, and +$10 / 40 gc / 12,000 sc for hand-drawn

other information!

simple backgrounds are free of charge! [patterns, solid color, ect.]

simple shading is also free of charge

accessories are free of charge, Unless they are like horribly complex and in that case i might charge like . $5 more but i don't think that will be a super huge issue i will frequently encounter

unless otherwise specified per commission type +1 character will be only $10 / 40 gc / 12,000 sc more! except for headshots, which is +$5 / 20 gc / 6,000 sc per extra character

after the first additional character, all others are the same as the rate prices.

complex backgrounds will vary in price, but typically will be an additional $20-$40 on top of character rates if you are wanting a detailed scene.

how i handle commissions + form

to order a commission, please fill out the form below, but not before reading through my terms and conditions!

as stated above, i'm taking all payments currently! typically i ask for half up front and the other half after i fully complete the commission, to ensure trust between the both of us. depending on your situation, i will also accept complete payment up front. WIP sketches will always be handed to you upon request.

please do not order a commission if you are not 100% sure you can afford it! if you have bills, essentials, rent, ect still pending, i strongly encourage you to put your money towards that first. if you're reading this, please state your favorite dessert somewhere in your form! art is a luxury, and i will never blame you for needing a first half back in an emergency, but also please note that i have rent to pay too, and this money goes towards my essentials as well.

i have the right to deny a commission request, as well as refund if i feel like i cannot meet a deadline, or something comes up in my life to where i know i won't be able to complete your commission. i will never keep your money on the occasion that said commission cannot be completed. whether it's 1/4th done, or over half way, if i cannot complete the full piece for any reason, you will get your money back. i do my best to complete commissions quickly and efficiently, but sometimes i'm swarmed with other things as well, so if you have a deadline for me that needs to be met, please state that in the form.

after i get the initial sketch done, i will send you that for review! if anything needs to be changed, please state so at that point. you may also request a flat color check-in, especially if i am doing a scene for you! i will never withhold you from seeing the progress on your commission.

enough of my jabber...  here's the form, please comment below this post! have any questions? please ask me!

username:

type of commission [full body, ref, ect]:

what you're wanting [state anything and everything you're expecting, please! for the full-brain-power customs, state 1-2
characteristics you may want here]:

ref of character(s):

total / payment type [unsure? just put tbd and i will calculate for you!]:

other? questions? compliments? statements?:

thank you for ordering if you choose to!

mady

Posted 2022-05-30 05:00:13
Hi! I hope you dont care but, i really love your style :3 i really wanted buy your Services but, the USD here is very high to buy (I brazilian soo the money is diferent here)@_@ But i hope the best for you :3

🌹Jujuba🌹

Posted 2022-06-01 21:26:26 (edited)
username: Brooke #40881

type of commission: bust

what you're wanting: my anthro Cheshire OC!
[possible themes - smirking, grinning, winking, mischievous, playful, flirty, sultry, sassy, smug]

ref of character(s): link

total / payment type: 18k SC - will send half up front as requested

so happy to see a WD artist who specializes in drawing (adorable) felines :3 I would like to see a preview/WIP sketch, but artistic freedom otherwise encouraged with the design!

🐾Brooke🐾

Posted 2022-06-01 22:22:23
username: Brooke #40881

type of commission: bust

what you're wanting: my anthro Cheshire OC!
[possible themes - smirking, grinning, winking, mischievous, playful, flirty, sultry, sassy, smug]

total / payment type: 18k SC - will send half up front as requested

so happy to see a WD artist who specializes in drawing (adorable) felines :3 I would like to see a preview/WIP sketch, but artistic freedom otherwise encouraged with the design!

accepted! thank you so much :3 i'll get started on the sketch right away and send it to you for review!

mady

Posted 2022-06-13 13:39:22
username: Rev #20270
type of commission: Bust
what you're wanting: A worried or self-conscious expression!
total / payment type: 18000sc
other? questions? compliments? statements?: If I could get their necklace/collar included, that would be great! The pendant on it is a heliotrope stone!

Rev

Posted 2022-06-13 17:56:00
username: Rev #20270
type of commission: Bust
what you're wanting: A worried or self-conscious expression!
total / payment type: 18000sc
other? questions? compliments? statements?: If I could get their necklace/collar included, that would be great! The pendant on it is a heliotrope stone!

accepted! i'll start working on the sketch and get it to you as soon as i can!

mady

Posted 2022-06-13 22:15:45
username: Leaf#9355

type of commission: i was hoping for a custom cat, if that's not too much of a hassle!

what you're wanting: i'd prefer if you did some guesswork for this custom(because i only have vague ideas). i think, generally speaking, 'earthy' tones are preferred(think brown, taupe, ivory, beige, sepia, etc). the pose is up to you, but for the expression, something malicious/hostile(snarl, glare, narrowed eyes). preferably no accessories, and anything i didn't mention is free reign.

ref of character(s): N/A

total/payment type: Correct me if I'm wrong, but that'd be 110 GC, right?

other? questions? compliments? statements?: your artwork is outright gorgeous, and my eyes are feeling kinda blessed rn. and, my favorite dessert is likely icecream cake, especially if it's chocolate ^^

Leaf

Posted 2022-06-13 23:21:58
username: Leaf#9355

type of commission: i was hoping for a custom cat, if that's not too much of a hassle!

what you're wanting: i'd prefer if you did some guesswork for this custom(because i only have vague ideas). i think, generally speaking, 'earthy' tones are preferred(think brown, taupe, ivory, beige, sepia, etc). the pose is up to you, but for the expression, something malicious/hostile(snarl, glare, narrowed eyes). preferably no accessories, and anything i didn't mention is free reign.

ref of character(s): N/A

total/payment type: Correct me if I'm wrong, but that'd be 110 GC, right?

other? questions? compliments? statements?: your artwork is outright gorgeous, and my eyes are feeling kinda blessed rn. and, my favorite dessert is likely icecream cake, especially if it's chocolate ^^

yep yep! i can totally get that done for you! :) 110 would be the total, and you can send the first half after i get the sketch to you. i might conjure up a color pallet as well to put with the sketch to help some ideas flow, but if you're wanting the exact colors to be a surprise just let me know!

mady

Search Topic