Skip to main content
Main Content

Encounter timed out... every single darn time

Encounter timed out... every single darn time
Posted 2022-05-21 08:53:03
Not every single time, but I loose out on about half of my possible LT because the encounters just... cease to work. It's not like they actually do that though as I click the options in timely manner of about 3 seconds that it takes to read the prompt. My browser isn't outdated or anything. Why does this keep happening? And this only happens with the event encounters too! Why does this keep happening? Has someone else also had problems with this? Maybe I should of filled a bug report, but I thought at first that I scewed up somehow but nope. It's also been happening since all the events for me and I finally decided to ask what's up with this.

Datrandomcat

Posted 2022-05-21 09:00:01
I was in an encounter with a squirrel on the Lunar event just now and got timed out because of dawn. I haven't had this happen in a fight before but it is very annoying.

Perhaps if you are in an encounter RIGHT at dawn, right when the time changes (But started at night.), it lets you finish the encounter before booting you out. It's a loss of LT and LE- it is rather upsetting.

I'm sorry you lost your encounter as well. :c I remember when they used to end/lose fights if you ran out of energy in the middle of one. Luckily they fixed that, but it was a pain to deal with- especially in a winning fight. But that was awhile ago. XD;

🏳️‍🌈 Blue's Eyes 🏳️‍🌈

Posted 2022-05-21 10:34:55
That's the thing though, these never happen at Dawn, it's always in the middle of the night and I have no clue why.
And it just sucks because there goes my hard earned currency.

Datrandomcat

Search Topic