Skip to main content
Main Content

Adopt-A-Newbie [Open!]

Posted 2023-08-31 12:51:01 (edited)
Time Zone: GMT
What is the main thing you'd like to learn from your mentor?: Honestly I just have so many (probably stupid haha) questions. I'm really enjoying the game so far, but it is very confusing!
Do you have any specific Wolvden goals yet?: I'm currently really keen on breeding some really colourful pretty wolves! Though my more immediate goal is growing my territory so I have space for the ones I have :)

Ninsun

Posted 2023-09-01 10:01:52
Preferred Name: Charmie
How long have you been playing Wolvden?: For just about a year now ^^ Joined 2022-09-18
Would you say you understand Wolvden's mechanics well?: I'd say so
Are you online every day?: Yep yep- I get on very often throughout the day <3

Charmie

Posted 2024-05-18 15:14:43
I can be your mentor!
LegendUWU UWU UWU567

Posted 6 days ago (edited)
Preferred Name<\b>: Voodoo, King, or Parasite. But if any of those make you uncomfortable feel free to call me Apple!

How long have you been playing Wolvden?<\b>: 2022-09-05 (I joined, made an account and couldn't figure anything out for the life of me, started playing again 3 days ago.)

Would you say you understand Wolvden's mechanics well?<\b>: Yes! I understand feeding, training, sickness, and basic stuff. What I don't understand is Marking tiers, basic good markings, and valuable/good bases.

Are you online every day?<\b>: I try to be!

A few things to note about me<\b>: I have ADD/ADHD (attention deficit disorder) and ED (Emotional Detachment). I have a hard time learning some things so I might need a little bit longer. (Dyslexic I think, need to go get checked but I keep forgetting.) PLEASE DONT TYPE IN A FONT I CANNOT READ FONTS 😭. (Especially cursive fonts, I will die trying to figure out what was typed.) Sometimes I over share, please I beg you tell me if I'm making you uncomfortable. Sometimes I will say BRB and be gone for like 3 days. Please be patient with me.

(Ignore how everything is in bold and that you can see some of the HTML things. I gave up trying to figure it out.)
🥀VOODOO

Posted 6 days ago
I don't really need a mentor. But I do need some help. I just recently created a form where I sell cheap medicine but it won't let me post on sales, and when I accidentally posted it on giveaway the other day, I got in trouble. Anyone know how I can fix this?
Dynamite1429

Posted 6 days ago
I'm sending you both a message now

🌿 Hartley

Search Topic