Skip to main content
Main Content

The "Grounded" Challenge Clan

Posted 2020-11-11 23:01:20 (edited)

you know what, I've thought about it a bit and really like this :D

Preferred Nickname: Anything really! Shiba or T is what I go by most of the time.

Foundation Pair: Ryn and North (not the breeding male, there is lore to it)

Pack Name: Skyline Ridge (changing it soon)

Challenge Level: Basic with rules from other levels.

Optional Rules: Standard rule 4 (five too, but since I can't afford to put marks on them I'll be writing them bios instead) and Advanced rules 2, 5 and 6. Optional rules 1 and 5.

NIB / LIB / IB / OCR: At the moment NIB!

Breeding Partners: I'm currently looking <3 also down to build some lore between packs

Would you like some prompts to help you help you start your lore?: I think I'm good for now c:

Shiba [pie shark nbw]

Posted 2020-11-12 01:24:29

Definitely gonna save this for after this generation dies off (spirit wolves, anyone?) and because I may or may not have a document dedicated to the fall of the Cryptus pack and rise of the Etherium/Elysium pack (haven't yet decided on a name) that also has currently, 6 completely custom wolf designs including personality and adoptive family relations that may later see a family tree made. though, that has to wait a tiny bit because the grand total so far is almost 400gc, which while doable, will take a bit of time, and I still need to design the lead and mate, and possibly a breeder. so many ice eyes because spirit aesthetic must be maintained... might work as partial lore for chased pups and nbw, too mortal to remain with the pack

OleanderOmen [Prev. Ori]

Posted 2020-11-17 11:23:58 (edited)

I'd like to throw my hat in the ring! Still working on getting my lore set up!

Preferred Nickname: Ink

Foundation Pair: Freris and Durin I

Pack Name: Hildegarde Grotto

Challenge Level: Standard + (Quarantine Cave and lead male remains in pack post retirement) can we substract some rules as well? or make them more malleable? (i.e. I'm not sure i'll want a new breeding male from outside the pack just yet, rather than one of his offspring??)

Optional Rules: 4, 4a, 5, 5a

NIB / LIB / IB / OCR: LIB

Breeding Partners: None Yet!

Would you like some prompts to help you start your lore?: Always game for more lore prompts!

ink [naturals]

Posted 2020-11-18 00:07:40

Hello newcomers! 

We'll be sending Discord invites off shortly, and adding your details to the main post :)

Doods

Posted 2020-11-18 10:36:55 (edited)

Preferred Nickname: Shuu

Foundation Pair: Razz and First Snow

Pack: Rainstreak Pack

Challenge Level: Standard (Excluding natural color rule)

Optional Rules: 4

NIB / LIB / IB / OCR: NIB

Breeding Partners: n/a

Would you like some prompts to help you start your lore?: I’m game I’m still building up lore!

Shuurock

Posted 2020-11-18 12:15:43

Preferred Nickname: quill or jag

Foundation Pair: Nerith (F) & Inferno (M)

Pack Name: Cursed

Challenge Level: Basic

Optional Rules: 1

NIB / LIB / IB / OCR: IB

Breeding Partners: None as of now

i am still developing my lore, please be patient with me-

Quillflight

Posted 2020-11-19 17:20:07

I've started getting my lore thread setup here if that's something that should be added to the main post. I also didn't get a discord invite, if I got missed <3

ink [naturals]

Posted 2021-05-15 18:22:58

Might do this once my current lead Aster passes, it'll be a while though :( Such a cool idea, I might make a story thread for my pack!

yellhound

Posted 2022-02-13 00:39:50
@Shapes --
I'm still working on getting everything formally set up before I join, but would it be alright to have a twist on these rules?

--All gen 2 and above females, and non-breeding wolves, must be related to one of the founding pair. This can be done through your lore, or by only keeping their offspring.
--For every leader/generation, a new breeding male must be picked from outside the pack. There is an exception for if your lead wolf is male, but his mate must not be one of his siblings.

I was thinking of having a main matriarchal line and then lesser lines so I wouldn't inbreed or have to use a stud.  For example, my Lead's pups could mate with my NBW pairbonded pups. Kinda like arranged marriage, sorta

Does that make any sense? ^^;;
TheNerdyBirdy

Posted 2022-05-07 21:46:45 (edited)
Helloooo :]

*¨༺ Cassia ༻¨*

Search Topic