Skip to main content
Main Content

📚 Blizzard’s Writing Commissions! (3/3 slots OPEN!) 📚

Posted 2022-03-10 08:24:09
ID: #27089
Characters involved with links: Duskleap and maybe Shadefang
POV: 3rd
Word count: 300
Information about character: Duskleap is a ShadowClan cat, his parents being Jaggedfoot and Flintbelly. Duskleap is a bit smaller than Shadefang, but they are friends and both are commonly seen together. Occasionally he bullies Whitefrost with Shadefang.
Payment type: SC!
Scruffy the Caracal

Posted 2022-03-10 08:25:47
Thank you for the commission! I'll get to work!
BlizzardOfDeath

Posted 2022-03-10 11:20:06
Sent!
BlizzardOfDeath

Posted 2022-03-12 17:47:24
Characters involved with links: Sulvur and Reistr
Information about character: Sulvur was a mortal once. He was first turned by a vampire named Erdra, then later in life was graced with another bite from an ancient vampire named Harkon to be more powerful. Sulvur is someone who is desperate for power over others, especially other vampires, so he doesn't feel weak himself. Sulvur is anything but a nice vampire, as he would hunt and even harm another vampire he deemed weaker than himself. The vampire has his own little cave in the wilderness, occasionally going there when he gets tired of his clan mates bickering. He has taken an odd interest in Reistr, due to him being a pureblood but also clanless. However, the interest in Reistr turned to slight jealousy and Sulvur sees Rei as an enemy of sorts- though Sulvur also wants to keep Reistr alive.
Payment type: SC!
Scruffy the Caracal

Posted 2022-03-12 18:05:13
Very interesting! I'll get to work when I can!
BlizzardOfDeath

Posted 2022-03-12 19:44:52
Sent! M.
BlizzardOfDeath

Posted 2022-03-22 14:38:42
ID: #54477
Wolf with link: Nyx link
POV: Third Person
Word Count: 200-300
Information of Wolf: Nyx is an airglow she-wolf whose base used to be jet, but I changed it after I realized she looked really pretty with an airflow base. The only bit of lore I have for Nyx is that she and her brother found in the roots of a tree by the lead. Nyx is in love with Raven link and she wishes to court the lovely she-wolf.  Nyx is also a rather sad wolf, depressed most days, but her family helps her through those days. If there is a way, could you tie in Nyx's glowing breath and eyes?
Payment type: SC
Additional Information: My pack has a god and goddess theme and all the wolves bleed a thick honey-like golden blood.

Clarissa💫G¹ Mela Carrier

Posted 2022-03-22 14:39:53
Thank you for commissioning, I'll get to work shortly.
BlizzardOfDeath

Posted 2022-04-08 15:04:09
I have returned! So for context I'm making a world I'm calling Erovar, and I decided to add Rei and Sulvur to it, they still have their other bios in an AU! So far they have a little bit of info.

Characters involved with links: Reistr
Information about character: Rei is a Blood Elf, though despite his parents being a vampire and an Elf, he's still technically a vampire.  He was born in Slenari, land of the vampires. Rei is no stranger from getting glared at and looked down upon from his fellow vampires- especially ones who are of noble rank. The Blood Elf is more kinder than the others, wanting to see an alliance with the neighboring Wood Elves, this occasionally makes him a target for nobles to attack and haze him. Rei likes to read books in his spare time. Rei was born near the end of The Harsh Frost, a 50 year long winter.
Payment type: GC!

Characters involved with links: Sulvur
Information about character: another citizen of Slenari , Sulvur is a vampire noble who is proud of what he is- and he gladly wears the title of 'monster' close. Even among other vampires he sees  some as below him. And none that he despises more are the Blood Elves.  When he's not venturing out for food or drinking blood, he goes out of his way to  torment Rei. (I meant to put this part earlier since Sulvur is older than Rei) Sulvur was 104 years old during a major event called The Harsh Frost.
Payment type: GC!
Scruffy the Caracal

Posted 2022-04-08 16:13:29
Thank you! I'll get to work tomorrow!
BlizzardOfDeath

Search Topic