Skip to main content
Main Content

šŸ“š Blizzardā€™s Writing Commissions! (3/3 slots OPEN!) šŸ“š

Posted 2022-04-09 17:35:25
ID: 51819
Wolf/wolves involved with links: Callisto and The Fifth
POV: 3rd
Word count: As much as you want.
Information about characters: Fifth and Callisto are sister and brother. They are mimics, and wolves are only their temporary disguise. Due to their species, their blood is extremely highly valued, and when hunters (or rather, mercenaries) came for them, they had to flee in a hurry. Fifth is slightly older and stronger than her brother, so if she notices some kind of threat, she is the one who enters the battle (this is why she has so many scars). This is her initiative, she cannot imagine her life if something happens to Callisto. Callisto, on the other hand, tries to maintain her spirit, encourages her and licks her wounds. If the sister is cold-blooded and constantly tense, her brother, on the contrary, is cheerful and positive. They heard that there was someone very powerful and strong in Iron City who could help them. They don't know what *he* (I don't really know what pronouns I should use in this situation, but yes, this *someone* is a man) looks like, if *he* really exists, they don't even know if Iron City exists, but this is their only chance for salvation, and they are not going to give up.
Payment type: GC
Anything else: -

Tlenix

Posted 2022-04-09 17:36:46
Thank you for the commission! I'll get to work as soon as I can!
BlizzardOfDeath

Posted 2022-04-10 04:43:01
I sent it!
BlizzardOfDeath

Posted 2022-05-27 17:07:16
ID: EmbersToFlames #51638
Wolf/wolves involved with links: Jupiter
POV: 1st
Word count: No specifics, really, but don't make it too long
Information about characters: Jupiter is a mute wolfess who had been kicked out of her previous pack. Left alone without a pack to defend her, she wandered the wilds for many years, following her own intuition and living life on her own terms. This constant traveling has left her rather hardened and cold (though she does have a soft spot for pups.) Along her travels, she has met many wolves, including Ghost and Fog, both of whom, like her, wear the Wandering Cloak. She has also built a connection to Namaren, as both were kicked out of their individual packs and were forced to wander.
Payment type: SC
Anything else: Meant to be a biography about Jupiter's life, and feel free to send me any questions
EmbersToFlames

Posted 2022-05-27 17:08:08
I'll get to work! Pretty wolf!
BlizzardOfDeath

Posted 2022-05-27 17:26:24
Completed!
BlizzardOfDeath

Posted 2022-08-01 10:53:43
ID: #53713
Wolf/wolves involved with links: Just my oc, she doesn't have a photo, she's a goddess of sorts, the creator of life, Shes completely white - almost blindingly so, her eyes are a sharp contrast- a deep blue/purple, almost as if they're the galaxy themself. but she really doesn't have a form, and can shape shift depending on her needs

POV: 3rd person
Word count: whatever seems best, I have 1200 to spend
Information about characters: Shes motherly, and stern, she's both Life and Death, she knows no boundaries, lyrics from Creature by half alive "I am creation, both haunted and holy, made in glory"

Anything else: Basically looking for creation/beginning lore of my pack, with Her being the main focus, Her creating the world and both predator and prey, creating the Divine pack (my pack) and the blessings, creating the Minor deities, (not specially anyone, just stating so) and such,

if any of that makes no sense lmk ill explain more!

folkology āš¢

Posted 2022-08-01 10:56:51
Thanks for the commission! I'll get to work as soon as I can!
BlizzardOfDeath

Posted 2022-08-01 14:28:22
Completed!
BlizzardOfDeath

Posted 2022-08-01 14:48:03
ID: 53713

Wolf/wolves involved with links:Brighid!

POV: Third Person

Word count: 300-1200

Information about characters: Brighid is a divine mortal of sorts, created to be the messenger from earth to the heavens, she's caring, but stern, she cares for the Blessings of the Divine, the first wolves ever created, settled in the Diaga forest, she was created with a part of the goddess Cruthāitheoir, already fully grown by the time she was placed on earth, and the goddess taught her all she needed to know

Anything else: Diaga is a lush forest, with trees seemingly touching the sky, with moss growing up the dark logs as if the forest was thousands of years old, it's the holy place, where devotees go to be closer to Her, it's quiet, the only sounds being a small creek and the birds singing in the trees

hope it's okay! basically looking for a biography of her life, from her creation until she was brought to be the Divine hand of Cruthāitheoir in the heavens after a hundred years of ruling

folkology āš¢

Search Topic