Skip to main content
Main Content

Moodboard Adopt

Moodboard Adopt
Posted 2021-11-11 12:11:17 (edited)
Hello! As a way to advertise my new Canine Roleplay Group, The Vast Ocean, I am doing adopt/customs based around it! If you use the adopt in the group or even join the group, you are able to get discounts! I also plan to do Raffles in the future, so join the group or sub to this page for that!  For now, all adopts are in USD Through Paypal.

Discounts:
In The Group- %25 Off Any Adopt!
Using In The Group- %50 Off The Adopt!

RP DIscord:
https://discord.gg/6eQGvFGwwq

Pre-Mades
Already made adopts, comes as is with a transparent version.
Adopt #1
Price: $10

Adopt #2
Price: $20
Moodboard Adopts
These are mystery adopts. They will be feral adopts that look similar to the moodboards. They are not customs. Everything will be a mystery. No refunds and no redos (you may resell later on for the price bought if you do not like them). AB2 will come with a simple ref sheet including both sides, an open mouth bust, paw close up, and written info.

General Pricing For All: $16
AB2 Price: $26

Ocean Stones

Land Mutt

Sparkle Tail
Customs
Here is all the info if you'd like a custom! I can do a custom based off a moodboard, and/or a description. These have a 2 week turn around time and price varies on the custom. For these, I can do anthro and/or feral (though if you're using in the rp group, it must be feral). I can add more things to the ref sheet and and give multiple versions. Price in USD through Paypal. Must be paid upfront. these will come with updates as I go.

General Price: $20
Comes with a fullbody image of a feral or anthro character. Large/complex accessories cost extra.
Ref Sheet: $30-$50
Comes with a version w/ and w/o accesories, can be anthro or feral, both sides shown (unless symmetrical), open mouth bust, paw pad close up, chibi, and written info. More can be added for extra!

Examples:
https://www.deviantart.com/roxy-paws88
RoxyPaws

Posted 2021-11-19 06:29:54
Now accepting Lunar event apps!
RoxyPaws

Search Topic