Skip to main content
Main Content

Change Nesting Material Crafting UI

Posted 2023-11-17 08:07:25 (edited)
Yeah, blue jay feathers could be used in nesting mats before the remnants update but now they are only usable when they are turned into remnants. I can't really use them now because they are under 'R' so I just make nests with arnica lol.

I agree it is hard to find what materials are used for on the site, WD could do with a recipe search or some more info in the item catalogue. I think anything that can be made into remnants is used in a recipe somewhere and therefore the whole item is not used in a recipe.

foehn

Posted 2023-11-17 12:48:06
Major support!! I especially love the idea of making specialized nests that offer different buffs, it adds a fun little addition to nest making and I feel would make it more enjoyable

cr0wfeathers

Posted 2024-02-07 14:18:35
Support!

This is a good use of materials. I would also like to see some more fine tuning of the Ui of nest crafting in general. being able to sort crafting items (remnants, feathers, herbs) so that items I don't want to use can be sorted out.
GrayStar51

Posted 2024-02-25 09:28:00
Really shocked that the Nesting Material UI is still the same three and a half years later. It is such a tedious and unpleasant process... MASSIVE support for this change!

🪴🌙Moon🌙🪴