Skip to main content
Main Content

Kitsumata - Demon Fox Adopts [PWYW]

Kitsumata - Demon Fox Adopts [PWYW]
Posted 2021-09-06 04:50:37 (edited)

Kitsumata is an old creature design I did several years back. I decided to clean the art up and sell some designs. They're basically demonic foxes. I combined the words kitsune (fox) and nekomata (a type of demon cat with 2 tails), though I'm not 100% on the name, that's what I'm calling them for now!

Price is pay what you want (PWYW) but the minimum is 10GC per adopt. You can pay in SC (100SC:1GC), items, applicators, and racoon/custom/crafted/lunar decor, ect but the value must be at least 10GC. The only things I'm not accepting as payment are wolves and food.
I'm using these adopts as a fundraiser for a giveaway raffle I'm planning! All profits will either become prizes or be used to purchase prizes :)

Rules for adoption:

• You may not resell. But gifting to another user is allowed. Trading for another adopt is also allowed. Please make sure if the adopt does change hands, that the new owner is aware of my rules.
  • If you want to put the adopt on toyhou.se, you must credit me.
  • After purchase, you are welcome to use the colors/pattern on other characters (like a wolf, cat, ect.).
  • You can rename them, you don't have to keep the names I chose for them.
  • You may make minor edits to the design(s) you purchase when drawing them yourself or commissioning new art. (e.g. adding more tails or giving accessories). I will not draw these edits for you. And you may not edit my image.
  • You must credit me when using this adopt anywhere! I have a deviantArt and a Twitter, or you can just link to my carrd.co which has all my art related social media.
  • You may not remove my signature.

Once payment is received, I'll PM you the full-sized, un-watermaked picture.

Please keep in mind I play on my phone a lot, so if you see me online, but I'm not accepting your payment or sending you the full-size image, I'm probably on my phone and I don't want to accidentally mess anything up. So be patient with me ^^

Nukdae

Posted 2021-09-06 04:51:08 (edited)

Available Adopts

I will be adding the full set of planetary themed adopts within the week, so if you don't see a planet represented yet, I'm still working on it! I'm sorry I'm tired, I'll finish them eventually

Jupiter TBA
Uranus TBA
Neptune TBA
Pluto TBA

Nukdae

Posted 2021-09-06 04:51:36 (edited)

Sold Adopts

Lune to #3138
Mars to #3138

Nukdae

Posted 2021-09-08 00:59:03
Can I snag Mars and lune for 15 GC each?

Miz

Posted 2021-09-08 01:13:49
@Miz
Sure! Go ahead and send a trade :D

Nukdae

Posted 2021-09-08 01:35:16
Cool just sent you the GC

Miz

Search Topic