Skip to main content
Main Content

Whirl's Giveaways: Big Pride Giveaway! Ended!

Posted 2021-08-20 16:49:38
Of course LILLY! Glad the GC helps! :)

Loving these designs so far, you guys are way better at designing than me lmao. :D

Whirligig (Active: Event)

Posted 2021-08-21 18:36:54
Here is my design! If i win, I'll be sexchanging her and then pairbonding her to the G2 Serp I bred to make G3 serps! I'll be giving away the G3 serps in main chat so newbies and people with not so great T3s can get some pretty babies

Breezy [Hiatus]

Posted 2021-08-21 21:11:51
I recently got back from a long hiatus, prior to which T3s were particularly scarce.  Because of this I've yet to own one, and although I could buy a cheap one on the TC at this point, I decided that I wanted my first T3 to be special, so that I can give it the love it deserves and not regret spending all my GC customizing it.  As a low gen breeder, and serp being one of my favorite T3 bases, the pup in question fits my criteria!

Here is my design and who she will be in my pack if I were to win:

Feihren (Fay-ren)

Chaser Feihren, being a bit of a slacker, often gets on the nerves of the more aggressive wolves of her hunting party.  It doesn't help that she's young and new and doesn't have the skills and experience of her comrades, or that Diesel, the scout and commander of their section has taken a particular interest in her.  The rough and rowdy wolves of the Second Wave hunting party are quick to resent the new comers appearance.  It would take time for them to get used to her presence and be able to cooperate properly.  Or so it would seem, as shortly after her assignment, Maverick Kiev, a sneaky senior hunter of her troop hatched a plot to side with and defend the young wolf, to get brownie points from their scatterbrained commander.  With time Mavericks plan was successful, more successful than she expected, as the young Feihrens exposure to the cutthroat wolves inadvertently exposed and shaped more sides of her personality, bringing out the aggressive qualities the Second Wave wolves respected.  Of course, she still held her lazy roots, now finding opportunistic ways to slack without earning the ire of her peers.

SyntheticHumor🍁TaNOOKi

Posted 2021-08-22 22:44:29
Design
She would be turned into a he and would be a creepy, zombie themed, breeding partner for my fox
Or would be a surprise gift for my GF so she would have a proper zombie themed partner for her serp zombie

Septicsyntax

Posted 2021-08-23 22:05:14 (edited)
Here's my design! link
Plan
Gonna try to train her fast and make her either my lead wolf or sex-change to a stud :D

Story
I am bad at explaining but her design idea is based on a wolf who met with an accident/died (explains the green tint) but got resurrected by the "gods". Hence the touch of losna and the eyes ^-^

RojakCat

Posted 2021-08-24 21:20:54
I don't fit the criteria but these are some REALLY pretty designs! GL to all of you!

Echosong (Echo)

Posted 2021-08-24 21:22:38 (edited)
There aren't really many rules to enter other than don't sell/chase her right away, anyone can join the contest if they want!

Posted 2021-08-24 22:08:07
OH! i thought it was another raffle where you could only enter if u had 25 or less den slots lol, ima make a design

Echosong (Echo)

Posted 2021-08-25 02:24:30
Oh yeah, that was my first giveaway, for the GC. This one has different rules. :P Feel free to enter if/whenever you'd like!

Posted 2021-08-27 01:59:47

After some deliberation, I've chosen SyntheticHumor🍁#872 as the winner!

It was hard to decide, the designs you guys made are so gorgeous! I love designs for Serpentines, since it's such an underrated base to me. So to see some pretty Serps was fun! It's entirely possible I might end up with more G2 Serps if luck goes my way, so if any of you are interested in trying again in the future, you can re-enter these designs or create a whole new one!

Thank you all for participating and I hope you have a wonderful day/night! :)

Search Topic