custom css commissions

shop is closed!

❀ currently working on: n/a

slots

❀ 1. open
❀ 2. open
❀ 3. open

pricing

for a limited time, I am only accepting event applicators.

any one of the options below qualifies as a full payment and will include a custom background, custom colors on any element, fonts, image shapes and filters, borders, and anything else you might be able to think of! If you have an idea, we can work together to make it a reality.

any one base applicator from the Lunar event or Coigreach (no Cataclysms bases)
any three eye applicators from the Lunar event or Coigreach (no Cataclysms eyes)
one Total Eclipse eye applicator from the November 2022 Lunar event
any two markings applicators from the Lunar event or Coigreach (no Cataclysms markings)
two Ghast or Wraith marking set applicators from the Halloween event

❀ payment is due after the css is finished, but before getting the code for it. I will show you the finished product and, if you approve of it, you will send the payment before I send you the code. if payment is not received within a week after you've approved the final product, the code may be auctioned off or offered for free for others' use.

❀ during this unlimited slot period, commissions will be completed at a rate of 1-2 per week.

add-ons

❀ below are some features that I can add on to your css. if a cost is not listed, the add-on is free with your purchase.

❀ this add-on list is not comprehensive. if you have any other specific ideas for features you'd like to see on your css, let me know! I'm happy to give anything a try!

boxes
❀ any amount of boxes on your page to store information, art, or notes.

[example]

custom titles
❀ lead wolf and companion wolf titles

[example] | [example]

custom image replacements
❀ replace your dynasty/nesting/etc. images with images of your choice.

[example]

lead pair layout adjustment
❀ alter the layout of your lead wolf and featured wolf portraits so that they display side by side at the same size.

[example]

remove elements
❀ remove entire elements from the page, such as the chat, sidebar, or footer.

pagedolls
❀ images which can be placed anywhere on the page
❀ you can find wolvden images in the following places: [item catalogue] | [explore encounters] | [lunar explore encounters] | [battle opponents]

foreground or background animation
❀ custom animation which covers the whole page, such as rain, stars, falling snow, or fog.

[example]

custom cursor
❀ custom cursor to replace your browser's default cursor
❀ cursors may be images, or pre-made cursors can be found on websites like [this cursor library].

[example]

completed commissions

order form
❀ every commission comes with lifetime support. I will update your css for free any time a new wolvden update changes the layout. if you would ever like small changes to your css, I will do them for free, within reason.

❀ please note that my layouts are optimized for use on google chrome desktop. if you primarily use another browser or mobile device, please mention this and I can build the layout for that browser instead.

❀ due to my busy schedule, commissions may take up to a month to complete after I have gotten started on it. by placing an order, you acknowledge that you may be waiting a significant amount of time while I finish the order before yours.

❀ interested in css, but don't want to pay for it? I have a handful of free css layouts available [here]!

❀ to place your order, fill out the google form below. then, please comment on this forum topic or send me a DM to let me know that you've filled it out. I will add your name to the list and begin your commission after completing any orders I received before yours.

group css

❀ looking to add some color to your clan, guild, or lodge? you've come to the right place!

❀ group pages are just as customizable as den and profile pages are.

pricing

*or 5 Guarana

❀ this payment includes a custom background, custom colours on any element, fonts, image shapes and filters, borders, and anything else you might be able to think of! If you have an idea, we can work together to make it a reality.

❀ payment is due after the css is finished, but before getting the code for it. I will show you the finished product and, if you approve of it, you will send the payment before I send you the code. if payment is not received within a week after you've approved the final product, the code may be auctioned off or offered for free for others' use.

order form
❀ every commission comes with lifetime support. I will update your css for free any time a new wolvden update changes the layout. if you would ever like small changes to your css, I will do them for free, within reason.

❀ please note that my layouts are optimized for use on google chrome desktop. if you primarily use another browser or mobile device, please mention this and I can build the layout for that browser instead.

❀ due to my busy schedule, commissions may take up to a month to complete after I have gotten started on it. by placing an order, you acknowledge that you may be waiting a significant amount of time while I finish the order before yours.

❀ to place your order, fill out the google form below. then, please comment on this forum topic or send me a DM to let me know that you've filled it out. I will add your name to the list and begin your commission after completing any orders I received before yours.

Mel 🏜️

Posted 2021-07-19 00:12:57 (edited)

Hey, I'm currently using the free Misty Forest CSS and was wondering if I could request some scroll boxes? I'm more than happy to pay! :)

フェリックス

Posted 2021-07-19 16:01:41

Absolutely :D I added a section underneath the free codes with some default boxes that will work with all of the free css! If you want anything more specific than that, I'm happy to add some more!

Mel 🏜️

Posted 2021-07-19 16:56:21

Ohh, that section mustn’t have loaded on my screen the first time! My apologies. :)

フェリックス

Posted 2021-07-19 21:19:03

No worries at all!! I just added it after you asked :)

Mel 🏜️

Posted 2021-08-07 16:02:04
Not requesting anything, but I just wanna say all these CSS are stunning, easy to use and very aesthetic layouts.. The Misty Forest is exactly what I needed for my den lore! I worship thee for allowing us to use such beautiful CSS for free ; - ;

Storm

Posted 2021-08-08 20:07:11
I'm happy you've found use for it! :D Thank you for the support!
Mel 🏜️

Posted 2021-08-25 23:28:30
background: an image or colour (images should be as large as possible in order to reduce loss of quality)https://tenor.com/view/naruto-shippuden-shisui-susanoo-sharingan-anime-gif-17433735 or https://www.lowgif.com/view.html
colours: not required if the background is an image which I can pull colours from try to use purple or some color so it can be seen
transparency?: would you like your main page content to be slightly transparent? [example] all of it transparent
dark mode/light mode: light text on dark background, or dark text on light background u can choose
font(s): available fonts can be found [here]https://fonts.google.com/specimen/Kaushan+Script
image shapes: would you like your wolf images to be circular, teardrop-shaped, etc?circle
table borders: would you like your tables to have rounded edges and/or distinct borders?u choose
add-ons: any add-ons you would like from the list above
other requests: any other ideas? I'm happy to try to figure anything out! any curser if not leave it alone and prob can do shisui for the pics if not its gd
payment type: gc, sc, or alternative
depend how much it cost prob mixed
bri

Posted 2021-09-14 09:17:36
The person I was gonna commission from hasn't logged in for 3 months I filled hers out how much of this would you be able to do and how much?

Player ID: 5284
Background: Solid color,  gradient, or image. Be sure that the image is large enough (1920*1080 px or bigger)! Image
Colors: any colors you want. You can generate a palette here (original or even from image). N\a

Fonts: you can choose fonts only here (not more than 3). Tahoma
Transparency on main/sidebar: y/n: No
Additional: a list of what you want from "Advanced Features". Describe it in detail if it's needed. If u add a custom cursor in the list, please, find one here or here (on last one u can even create your own) or find any small picture you want use as it. Or describe it in detail if u want me to draw you the original one. Animated cursors don't work on Wolvden.: BG animation stars, expanding caves, buttons instead, custom scroll bar
Boxes: amount of boxes and their style, transparency, effects, etc. Describe it in detail please. none
Text: lowercase/regular/uppercase. Regular
Extras: something that was not mentioned above, but I need to know about it. If you have any idea but not sure if it's possible to do - don't be shy, share it! N\A
Payment type: sc/gc+sc/gc. You send it after approving layout on screenshots or on my own den/profile. GC

Ashlynn

Posted 2021-09-14 13:53:22 (edited)
@ Ashlynn #5284

Hey! Thanks for the interest in a CSS commission.

I should be able to do everything you've asked about. I previously had someone request expanding caves and buttons and I did them for this [den]. If you like how the buttons and expanding caves look on that den, I'm happy to make them for you too.

I would charge 20 GC for the base price, then an additional 20 GC for all of the add-ons for a total of 40 GC. Let me know if you're still interested with that in mind.

We can talk more about the pricing of specific elements in DMs if you empty your inbox. :D

--
Also added three new commission examples to my examples list.
Mel 🏜️

Search Topic