Skip to main content
Main Content

[CLOSED, NEW STORE] Sigyn's Fægirfold

Posted 2021-05-14 22:04:18

Hi all and any who are waiting on a slot to open!

Unfortunately, I will be moving soon and as of next week, we will be in packing mode.  This means I can not dedicate any time to commissions.

The house we are moving to will not be move in ready until the end of June and the living situation I will be in during that wait time does not support my workplace.  So I'm sad to say that my thread will be put on hold for AT LEAST a month.  I repeat, I WILL BE BACK!  There will just be a long wait.  So to anyone who was waiting on a slot, unless your patient enough to wait that long, I advice you to seek art elsewhere, sorry!

Thank you all for your continued support and I apologize for not giving more of a heads up!  Now to the people who are currently holding a slot, I will finish you commission, don't worry!

𐕣 Sigyn Dormer 𐕣

Posted 2021-05-14 22:54:50

Oooo good luck on moving! Don't hurt yourself during packing haha

Villioca

Posted 2021-05-14 23:14:20

Thank you!  I’ll try my best X)

𐕣 Sigyn Dormer 𐕣

Posted 2021-06-29 20:30:37

Update on my situation:

I have moved into my new house and got my tablet set up to be able to start drawing again!  However, a month away from my tablet has left me out of practice x.x.  Plus I have started class.  I need time to re-learn my art style and get back into my groove.  I hope to be back soon but I'm not back yet!  It sucks wanting to draw so bad and then when you can, you forgot how to do it! >8V

I will continue giving updates as needed but right now this thread is still closed :(

𐕣 Sigyn Dormer 𐕣

Posted 2021-07-07 08:59:45

Update

I am now taking commissions again!  Please be aware that I am in school so the time it will take me for commission updates and finishing your commission will take longer!  Schooling comes first.

𐕣 Sigyn Dormer 𐕣

Posted 2021-07-07 09:33:02

User/ID: Dragon #26117

Base: Couples, Full

Wolf(s): Click to view Astrid, pure black but can add shades of gray to give depth if you'd like. Click for Jayden, different shades of browns! Astrid has piercing blue eyes and Jayden has emerald, green.

Style: (hard/blended/freestyle) Hard

Pose: Couples, Touching noses or one being goofy and licking the others nose, I don't mind!

Payment: GC & SC mix - 16 GC, 1,500 SC

Addon(s): For Jayden (Brown Wolf), Two feather on right ear and 2 above tail, you can choose the colors! I would like them to have a snowy type background! For Astrid could she have a necklace with a feather attached to it that would match Jaydens?

Dragon

Posted 2021-07-07 09:41:58

Added!

If you could send the payment to me I’ll get on it as soon as I can! :)

𐕣 Sigyn Dormer 𐕣

Posted 2021-07-07 09:43:39

Awesome! Sending over now!

Dragon

Posted 2021-07-09 11:49:26 (edited)

User/ID: Flower #3196
Base: Full Body
Wolf: Deceased so I don't have a direct link, sorry.
Style: Freestyle
Pose: Walking or running, whatever's easier for you!
Payment: GC, please let me know if I need to pay more for the addons. :D
Addon(s): The shoulder scar and a bloodied muzzle if that's okay, sort of like he'd been in a hunt or fight?

Editing just to say I was SO excited to see you open. :D Welcome back!

Flower

Posted 2021-07-09 12:25:50

Added!

No additional pay for the add-ons, scars and blood are simple for me :).  Also thank you!  Glad to be back!

Please send your payment my way and I will get to your commission when I finish the others! :)

𐕣 Sigyn Dormer 𐕣

Search Topic