Skip to main content
Main Content

Why can't we have multiple accounts?

Why can't we have multiple accounts?
Posted 2021-02-09 06:05:18

Will one of the mods or players tell me why we cannot have two accounts like we do on Lioden? I know that Wolvden is different, but there cant be any harm. Please tell me.

Doodledog (chatfriend)

Posted 2024-05-24 13:48:16
I always thought that it was due to the free stuff given by the tutorial quests. Being able to get more than one set of those rewards would not be fair. Lioden doesn't give rewards like that, so multiple accounts are not as big a problem.

spotpc

Posted 2024-05-24 15:35:29
I don't think they wanted wolvden to end up like Lioden in a way. It got difficult to play as a newbie, and wolvden still seems to be playable for newbies.
I played Lioden for a few months years ago, and it was pretty nice. I recently tried getting into it, but it was too hard to follow...

🍇 Uva 🍇

Posted 2024-05-24 15:44:26
Lioden's tutorial isn't as good as the Wolvden one. And the Help section is not as easy to use, so if you get lost, it's harder to find your way. On the other hand, I find Lioden to be a simpler game. I think it's easier to get lost in Wolvden than in Lioden. So I'm grateful the better tutorial and Help section here.

spotpc

Search Topic