Skip to main content
Main Content

Custom Decor: Seeing Decor on our own wolves!

Posted 2022-03-11 21:42:17
Support. I just submitted a bug report because I thought it was a glitch that you couldn't see custom decor in the wardrobe. Makes planning a bit confusing. At least add a note when you buy it to explain the limits of viewing it so we don't bug the mods.

🍂 Leonca 🐆

Posted 2022-03-14 18:05:45
it'd certainly be a nice feature to have. i mean, even if you couldn't view custom decors in the wardrobe, being able to try them on your own wolf would be nice - it'd prevent some disappointment.
(also, i think a reasonable way to deal with custom decors in the wardrobe, if that's feasible at all, might be making the decor slot a choice between the official decors (normal dropdown) and custom decors (text field where you can put the ID of the decor). it could help prevent adding too much extra clutter - a full dropdown list for custom decors would just be clunky imo, especially since someone who wants to try a piece of custom decor on a wardrobe wolf likely already knows the decor they want.)
MozarteanChaos

Posted 2022-03-14 18:15:43
I def would love that!! q3q not only would it be handy..but its also good to see if we really want to buy the decor intead of doing a 50/50 buy chance with it!! ^^ that way some peeps dont have to use their GC on somthing that they didnt like on their wolf! (not saying the art is bad but saying the previewing was off for their ('customers') eyes, the artists decors beautiful!) I feel like it will be better for the artists aswell! :D as previewing it on their wolves for everyone can be good on their part for more buyers!

Super_Nova (he/they)