Skip to main content
Main Content

Seeable Marking Tiers

Posted 2021-11-28 15:15:06
This is great and I think a tooltip hover is an excellent way to do it! I just gave a wolf some marking applicators and it was such a pain when making the design to find which markings would actually be an option for the applicators, and which were custom tier vs normal.

I like the idea of adapting the star system to denote rarities, and those icons would also make a convenient place to put the tooltip, so you could hover over the star to see the name of the tier (common, NBW exclusive, etc) and possibly the percentage. Hopefully keeping the hover condensed to the little icon would keep it from being too annoying on mobile since you would be less likely to tap it accidentally.

Sparrow

Posted 2022-01-02 14:04:56 (edited)
edit: oops double comment lol

I was just thinking about this again bc I wanna add black limbs to a girl but I have to scroll through and line up the rows and columns of a google spreadsheet from a guide just to figure out whether I can do that :/

BeastOfTheyRoad

Posted 2022-02-01 12:09:39
Yeah this is a definite support as I'm normally always wondering the same when looking at markings and am always out of the loop for what's even rare or not.

The only problem i would of said was that if it was like the percentage thing for the base, then itd end up looking like a huge page of just percentages and numbers if the wolf had a lot of markings, but seeing as you already suggested the hovering over a marking to tell you the percentage instead of it showing all the time, then yeah this is 100% something i support
Tommy

Posted 2022-04-07 15:03:14
I would really appreciate this as well so it is easier to find out which markings can be applied with a marking applicator. I remember when I was new I saw a wolf with the smoke marking and thought it was gorgeous! So I bought a marking applicator from the grove but was very disappointed to find out that smoke wasn't available. I know now that's because it's special NBW/ RMA exclusive, but there's no official way of knowing that right now which is very inconvenient.

Zea

Posted 2022-04-23 16:45:56
Redacted due to Account Closure

Closed Account

Posted 2022-06-11 11:16:00
We did it guys!

Lily

Posted 2022-06-12 19:02:38
WUHOOO! Congrats on this becoming part of Wolvden!

BarkingIntheDark