Skip to main content
Main Content

⭐🔥 Embers' Art Shop 🔥⭐ On hold- Taking a break for a while! ^ ^

Posted 2020-11-04 14:27:02 (edited)

Commission Complete: 04/11/2020

Tokens - 10 GPC each
A 500px x 500px circular disc with a wolf in the center. No shading, simple design.

User Name & ID: Laura-Mae #4166
Wolf Name & ID: Sheepsong #54666
Circle/Background Colour: A deep blue similar to her eyes, please!
Details (no accessories/decoration): Feel free to take any kind of liberties you'd like!~

And with that, this batch of commissions are complete!

I'm taking on the advice that yall have given and I am going to be making a simpler base to sell for 10 GC! This will take a little time to get ready and I've got a busy week next week, so I probably wont be opening up commissions again until the 13th of November at the earliest. Hope to see you guys then! =D

Embers

Posted 2020-11-06 19:13:12

Subbing to snatch a spot when you re-open! <3

xena | recessive breeder

Posted 2020-11-06 20:55:12

I am subbing too!

Feather-Heart

Posted 2020-11-14 09:43:50 (edited)

14/11/2020 COMMISSIONS ARE NOW OPEN!

New base added- Tiles!

Something a bit different this time, I've added a new set of bases called Tiles! These are customizable icons that can have 1 of 9 different expressions, including having their ears up or down. Please look at the first post to see the examples! (they're all my bbs but there's a range of customs and NBWs to give an idea of how your own wolf might look).

You can purchase up to 3 expressions for one wolf, it will only take up one slot but they must be of the same wolf. The cost is 5 GC for one expression, 8 GC for two, and 10 GC for three.

I've updated the rules slightly, please read the new points!

Rules:

• If you want to commision, please leave a post with the appropriate form. (Forms on post below)
  • Edits are not allowed (aside from resizing obviously, thats cool)
  • One slot per user per round! So if you purchase a slot, you will have to wait until the next time commissions open to buy another
  • NEW: You can only buy 1 Tile slot in a round, however you can buy up to 3 expressions with it. These will count as 1 slot, but they must all be the same wolf. (If you want another wolf, you will need to wait until the next round)
  • NEW: You can claim a Tile slot or a Token slot once per round, but not both.
  • There is a watermark with my ID on the base, so you don't need to explicity credit- just dont edit the watermark or claim as your own
  • However if you do want to leave credit, link to this thread! ^ ^
  • Payment is given after the piece is completed but before I send the file. I will contact you when the art is complete

Tile Form (5 SLOTS OPEN):

Tiles - 5-10 GPC (see form)

A 300px x 300px square with a wolf headshot in the center. No shading, simple design, multiple expression choices.

User Name & ID:
Wolf Name & ID:
5 GC: Neutral, Happy, Sad, Angry, Shocked, Scheming, Easygoing, Surprised, Tired - Ears Up/Down
8 GC: Neutral, Happy, Sad, Angry, Shocked, Scheming, Easygoing, Surprised, Tired - Ears Up/Down
10 GC: Neutral, Happy, Sad, Angry, Shocked, Scheming, Easygoing, Surprised, Tired - Ears Up/Down
Background Colour:
Details (such as bangs, no accessories/decoration):

Token Form (2 SLOTS OPEN):

Tokens - 20 GPC each

A 500px x 500px circular disc with a wolf in the center. No shading, simple design.

User Name & ID:
Wolf Name & ID:
Circle/Background Colour:
Details (no accessories/decoration):

Embers

Posted 2020-11-14 11:04:57

Oh no the tokens are just so great!

I will come to order one when I get more GC!

Gold Bean〖CoolT2+3merles〗

Posted 2020-11-14 13:04:07

User Name & ID: Laura-Mae #4166
Wolf Name & ID: Starfall #24757
10 GC: Happy, Easygoing, Surprised - Ears Up
Background Colour: Yellow or orange -- whatever you think looks best!
Details: Feel free to simplify/stylize her markings any way you'd like!

--

Oohhh my gosh, the new tile base is so cute! The samples look excellent -- I'm looking forward to seeing some more of them! I love your style so much! TT0TT

LM 💖✌🌠

Posted 2020-11-15 18:27:56

User Name & ID: xena #914
Wolf Name & ID: Mazlenitsa #93
Circle/Background Colour: Whatever matches. I'd prefer a shade of blue if possible
Details (no accessories/decoration): Feel free to simplify her markings as there is a lot going on~ :)))

xena | recessive breeder

Posted 2020-11-21 19:24:04

Quick update on the commission status- Both commissions that have been ordered so far are complete, so there are still 4 Tile slots and 1 Token slot open. The next order will be at the top of the queue!

Normally this would mean it would be done right away, but unfortunately my PC is going throgh some upgrades this weekend (new graphics card, more memory, the works!) So i wont be able to do any work until Tuesday at the earliest.

Despite this I should be able to start doing new commissions when the upgrades are complete! Ill make another post when everything is sorted, but im expecting no major roadblocks. Thanks for your patience! ^ ^

Embers

Posted 2020-11-22 18:17:30
Tokens - 10 GPC each

User Name & ID: Poison Apple #339
Wolf Name & ID: Ansgar #134539
Circle/Background Colour: Maybe a gray or blue-gray :0
Details (no accessories/decoration): Feel free to simply/stylize as you want :D

I hope your laptop survives omg hfh Best wishes to you, Ember! Happy Thanksgiving <3

Ghostface (GH!)

Posted 2021-01-05 15:21:07 (edited)

<3            

Aya

Search Topic