Skip to main content
Main Content

⭐🔥 Embers' Art Shop 🔥⭐ On hold- Taking a break for a while! ^ ^

Posted 2020-10-30 13:45:11

30/10/2020 COMMISSIONS ARE NOW OPEN!

I am opening 5 slots, reminder of the rules and form:

Rules:

• If you want to commision, please leave a post with the appropriate form. (Form below)
  • Edits are not allowed
  • One slot per user per round! So if you purchase a slot, you will have to wait until the next time commissions open to buy another
  • There is a watermark with my ID on the base, so you don't need to explicity credit- just dont edit the watermark or claim as your own
  • However if you do want to leave credit, link to this thread! ^ ^
  • Payment is given after the piece is completed but before I send the file. I will contact you when the art is complete

Tokens - 10 GPC each

A 500px x 500px circular disc with a wolf in the center. No shading, simple design.

User Name & ID:
Wolf Name & ID:
Circle/Background Colour:
Details (no accessories/decoration):

EXTRA ANNOUNCEMENT

When I first started making these tokens, I only made a few of my own wolves as demos. They were based off of the designs I made when starting the game, and weren't very complicated. At the time I looked at how much time it took me to do them, and worked out that 10 GC was a good price based on the effort taken and what the market was like then. However because I want to do people's wolves justice, I have consistently been putting a lot more effort and thought into drawing these commissions and have been spending twice as much time than I did with my demo batch.

Because of this, starting next batch I am going to be raising the price of tokens from 10 GC to 20 GC. This batch of commissions (30th Oct) will still be 10 GC, but the next time I open commissions they will be the new price.

Because I don't want to lock people out who don't have that many cones, a question I'd like to ask is this- do you think I should make another base for 10 GC? This is meant to be an art shop, but so far I've only had the one base. One possibility is a "Definer" base I've used figure out designs before turning them into tokens (which is currently little more than a reference drawing so it would need tweaked or remade), but I'm also looking for suggestions as to what people are interested in.

Let me know what you think! ^ ^

Embers

Posted 2020-10-30 14:49:29

User Name & ID: Xikhara #659
Wolf Name & ID: Pyrka #20596
Circle/Background Colour: Yellow/gold like his eyes
Details (no accessories/decoration): That's all! Thank you so much!!! Im back for more 

Xikhara

Posted 2020-11-01 09:38:18 (edited)

User Name & ID: fridaySnack #1729
Wolf Name & ID: Norka #474
Circle/Background Colour: A light blue of some sort, possibly muted; I trust your judgement here if you want to match to her eyes.
Details (no accessories/decoration): She has some very muted browns on her that I'd appreciate being kept in her design :) Thanks much; love the stylization!

fridaySnack (GH!) 🦢

Posted 2020-11-01 10:03:42

User Name & ID: Zeeb #4682
Wolf Name & ID: Rain #355724
Circle/Background Colour: Whatever you think looks best! 
Details (no accessories/decoration): Nothing that I can think of. Please let me know if you would like for me to select a different wolf with a simpler design. <3 I would definitely understand.

Hi! I think that making a different, simpler base for 10 GC is a great idea. :3 It would help keep business flowing in even for folks who have fewer cones, and the tokens would get more eyes on them from folks who do have the cones. Maybe headshots or busts would work out for a less involved base?

Zeeb

Posted 2020-11-01 15:20:37

Commission Complete: 31/10/2020

Tokens - 10 GPC each
A 500px x 500px circular disc with a wolf in the center. No shading, simple design.

User Name & ID: Xikhara #659
Wolf Name & ID: Pyrka #20596
Circle/Background Colour: Yellow/gold like his eyes
Details (no accessories/decoration): That's all! Thank you so much!!! Im back for more

Embers

Posted 2020-11-02 17:36:33

User Name & ID: Cazboop #1085
Wolf Name & ID: Høyde #3474
Circle/Background Colour: An earthy or muted green would go well with her I think! 
Details (no accessories/decoration): She has some very soft white highlights that I would love to be kept in her design but otherwise go wild! Your work is looking gorgeous! 

Cazboop

Posted 2020-11-02 17:53:15

User Name & ID: Laura-Mae #4166
Wolf Name & ID: Sheepsong #54666
Circle/Background Colour: A deep blue similar to her eyes, please!
Details (no accessories/decoration): Feel free to take any kind of liberties you'd like!~

--

The price change is totally understandable and fair~ And I think another base would be a great idea! Looking forward to it! ;u;

LM 💖✌🌠

Posted 2020-11-03 10:45:35

Commission Complete: 01/11/2020

Tokens - 10 GPC each

User Name & ID: fridaySnack #1729
Wolf Name & ID: Norka #474
Circle/Background Colour: A light blue of some sort, possibly muted; I trust your judgement here if you want to match to her eyes.
Details (no accessories/decoration): She has some very muted browns on her that I'd appreciate being kept in her design :) Thanks much; love the stylization!

Apologies for the delay everybody- since most of these arrived at the tail end of the weekend I've not had much time to draw (was working yesterday). Going to try getting a couple out tonight!

Embers

Posted 2020-11-03 19:13:16

Commission Complete: 03/11/2020

Tokens - 10 GPC each

User Name & ID: Zeeb #4682
Wolf Name & ID: Rain #355724
Circle/Background Colour: Whatever you think looks best! 
Details (no accessories/decoration): Nothing that I can think of. Please let me know if you would like for me to select a different wolf with a simpler design. <3 I would definitely understand.

Embers

Posted 2020-11-03 19:13:50

Commission Complete: 04/11/2020

Tokens - 10 GPC each

User Name & ID: Cazboop #1085
Wolf Name & ID: Høyde #3474
Circle/Background Colour: An earthy or muted green would go well with her I think! 
Details (no accessories/decoration): She has some very soft white highlights that I would love to be kept in her design but otherwise go wild! Your work is looking gorgeous!

Embers

Search Topic