Skip to main content
Main Content

Lethal Howlers

Posted 2023-04-03 17:51:50
Enid would find the entire GoreFang pack surrounding Bardagi who had Murtis laying down in his lap along with various other pack mates laying about, they seemed tame at the moment along with StinkyFeet who was pressed up to another pack mate, the grand part regarding this pack was it seemed everyone minded their own business.

When Enid spoke Murtis stayed in the position he was in facing the sky yet Bardagi gave a huff of annoyance.
"Grrr a heads up would've been nice"
The alpha squinted
"Meat?"
A large female asked Bardagi as she sat down and pressed her body into his, it didn't more than a second for the alpha to eat the bloody beef from her hand.

ⱫɎØ, ₮ⱧɆ ฿ⱤØ₭Ɇ₦ ₣ØØⱠ

Posted 2023-04-03 17:55:37
"Sorry again hey Murtis what were you doing when you ran into kas?" Enid asked as she remembered he ran off before all of this happened "hi stinkyfeet!" She said to the wolf that had first lead her here
Sankta Alina

Posted 2023-04-03 18:05:30
StinkyFeet was on the brink of passing out so when spoken to she gave a wave and yawned loudly.
"I…I had to make medicine…."
Murtis spoke silently, Kas had shaken him up, he knew that he did the right thing of standing up for himself yet it still didn't make things any easier and tears streamed down his cheeks as he sniffled.

He suffered much abuse in his last pack and Kas had brought forth many painful memories.
"I know….never gets easier"
Bardagi's face softened as he gently wiped the tears off the herbalist's cheeks, as he did the other pack members inches closer to him. Some would gently pet him while others cuddle up to him, it seemed the pack was like a large family.

ⱫɎØ, ₮ⱧɆ ฿ⱤØ₭Ɇ₦ ₣ØØⱠ

Posted 2023-04-03 18:10:28
"Oh what medicine I can make it I used to be an herbalist aprentice in my old pack I'm so sorry if you want me to leave after I mix the medicine I can" she said as she went to go give murtis a hug this is just like what happened to me when I got kicked out I found a new pack and they took me in but then I went on my own poor murtis Enid thought as she started to cry
Sankta Alina

Posted 2023-04-03 18:17:15 (edited)
Murtis jolted a little at the hug but he slowly wrapped his arms around Enid, and breathed in her scent.
"I-it's fine, it's not your fault…it was Kas who chose to snap at him…he could have just asked but he…."
His voice trailed off as he shook in place a little and closed his eyes, just wanting to move on yet the mind never seems to.

"Murtis?"
Bardagi softly spoke as he peered down at the herbalist slowly opened his eyes.
"Just…need to keep mind off the..memories"
Murtis spoke, and oddly Bardagi started to think, he opened his mouth yet lost his train of thought.
"Why don't the two of them join us for the hunt in a bit?"
The female who had brought the meat over spoke as she peered at Bardagi.
"I…I wouldn't mind….would need help though…."
Murtis sniffled a bit more but the thought did help.

ⱫɎØ, ₮ⱧɆ ฿ⱤØ₭Ɇ₦ ₣ØØⱠ

Posted 2023-04-03 18:24:48
" I'm really really sorry about him he's just my over protective brother like friend" Enid said as she wiped tears from her eyes "also I brought sun lilies" she said as she reached into a pouch that was around her waist and pulled out 3 beautiful flowers "and I can get the moon rose petals when I wake up I hope this makes up for kas a little bit"
Sankta Alina

Posted 2023-04-03 18:31:52
"O-oh thank you.."
Murtis gently took what was given to him, he always enjoyed drying flowers and decorating the territory with them along with the other's dens. Yet Bardagi was quick to notice Enid hadn't given an answer to the hunting proposal and tilted his head a little.

It would be a lie if he were to say he wasn't entirely pissed about the whole Kas incident, he doesn't like it when his pack mates are being tormented by others. He did his best to keep his cool or rather hide his irritation towards the issue and rolled his eyes then peered over to the side.

ⱫɎØ, ₮ⱧɆ ฿ⱤØ₭Ɇ₦ ₣ØØⱠ

Posted 2023-04-03 18:51:24
"I can go hunting with you guys anything else I can help with or can I go for a sec I have to go do something right now thanks see you in a minute!" Enid said as she ran out of the cave " now where was tha-ah" started screaming as she saw a huge taller then her female wolf that looked like someone from the gorefang pack "wh-who are you?"
Sankta Alina

Posted 2023-04-03 19:04:50
The female was massive with muscle and covered in scars, her lips formed into a snarl as her pitch black fur made her "Total Eclipse" eyes seem even more intense as the purple of each eye shimmered and flickered in the dim lighting.

Her three eyes stared directly into Enid's souls and she inhaled the smaller wolf's scent, her "Hodag spikes" certainly hadn't helped with the situation.
"WElll WeLl WELLLLLlll Araant YoU A FUUnnnn LiTLe ThAaannnG~"
Her voice was sharp and hollowed, enough to send shivers down one's spines.

ⱫɎØ, ₮ⱧɆ ฿ⱤØ₭Ɇ₦ ₣ØØⱠ

Posted 2023-04-03 19:13:50
" what are you doing here?"  She said to the terrifying wolf    Should I tell bardrigi? No then that would leave murtis unprotected and then who knows what will happen Enid thought to herself  "listen I don't know who you are or what your doing here but leave now!" She couldn't believe she said that to this huge wolf but she was proud of herself and she new kas would be to
Sankta Alina

Search Topic