@Benji

of course! ill add you to the waitlist asap

Hallow

Posted 2023-03-29 03:04:23
Thanks ♡

Benji

Posted 2023-03-30 08:17:28
@all mentioned below

If you have not checked, prices were updated the other day, and i have made some updates to the thread today as well, so if you have not checked in awhile or need a refresher please check over these changes and the current prices before filling out and submitting an order form!

@Mars, @Thorn & @Orion

You 3 have been bumped up into the Queue! submit your order forms here whenever you are ready and if you would prefer to wait a bit longer for any reason i can swap any of you back into the Waitlist apon request, and otherwise thank you for being patient and waiting for your spots in the queue!

@all who are in the waitlist

as i finish off polaroids in the freshly updated queue, i will bump you guys from the waitlist into the queue as space opens in order of when you were added to the waitlist and if you submit your order form to me in advance ill more quickly be able to sketch your polaroid & confirm your orders with you when it does come time you come into the queue! so don't be afraid to submit your order forms early if you'd like.

Hallow

Posted 2023-03-30 09:01:22
Apologies but I wasn't added to the waitlist ^^" I asked on the 6th page!

★ Atmospheric • she/her

Posted 2023-03-30 09:05:31
@Atmospheric

oops, my bad! i must've missed your message, ill add you to the waitlist asap!

Hallow

Posted 2023-03-30 09:10:37 (edited)
Amount of wolves/characters: 2

Link to Wolvden Wolf/Reference Sheet of the character(s) you would like drawn:
Mowgli- link
(He has a tendency of being grouchy)

Taro-
(She is very sweet)
Character Size:
Headshots

Character Complexity Estimate:
Simple (I think)

Background type (real-world photo, gradient, or flat color):
Flat color (color- artist's choice)

Additional notes, like what expression/pose/action you'd like the character to be doing, any specific lighting colors you would like (if applicable) or any other additional requests you would like to make, if you have no specific notes, feel free to leave this blank or remove it entirely:

Mowgli and Taro are mates so maybe them loving in each other? Or them being goofy.

Order Price Total, aka what exactly you will be paying with, can be any mix of ,  or items:

SC only

Idk the price

Order Terms & Conditions:

By filling this order form out, you agree to:

1. pay the first half of finalized price IN *FULL after order confirmation.
(order confirmation occurs after the first sketch is shown to you and approved by you, i will prompt the payment at that point after you approve)

(*NOTE: this means you pay half of the total price after you confirm your order, and half AFTER i show proof of the artwork being finished to you, i will NOT give any full resolution images until the second half is paid once the artwork is finished)

2. crediting me in some way for the icon if you are actively using it.
(you may use the artwork on any social media and a link to my Wolvden profile or just saying HallowYeen drew your icon is perfectly fine and if you would like to upload the artwork to a toyhouse my credit there is HallowYeen_)

3. if you must cancel the order after the order confirmation was finalized and work on the artwork had been done for ANY reason, you will be refunded but charged a small fee of 150

(NOTE: canceling before order confirmation was finalized does not have a fee attached whatsoever to it due to no monetary interaction happening nor any serious work having been done yet.)

4. You may edit the polaroid as wanted with the included PSD, but please ask for my permission if its anything major about the artwork so i am aware you are going to change things with it, and do NOT by ANY CIRCUMSTANCES edit anything NSFW, Racist, Sexist, Transpobic, LGBTphobic, or anything obviously horrendous onto my work or make the artwork completely unrecognizable from its originally finished state.

By consenting to these terms, you agree to all the rules/guidelines stated above and are fully aware if any are broken that you will be blacklisted from anything related to artwork i may concurrently provide or may provide in the future.

If you have read the rules above and consent to these terms, please confirm so below.

I agree and have read the rules

(I'm on wait list)

Dragon Queen🐉WEEKEND ONLY

Posted 2023-03-30 09:21:14
@DragonQueen

your order form seems to be in order, ill add the info to your order info section.

along with that, your total would be 4125 for that order (base price of 3000 + 1125 for an extra character), so if thats alright with you ill also add that to your order info section, nothing is paid now since your on the waitlist, its mainly just so we can confirm the price ahead of time + i can have it on hand once you get bumped into the queue.

Hallow

Posted 2023-03-30 09:35:31
Amount of wolves/characters:

Link to Wolvden Wolf/Reference Sheet of the character(s) you would like drawn:

https://toyhou.se/20719452.sapphire

Character Size:

Headshot

Character Complexity Estimate:

Complex

Background type (real-world photo, gradient, or flat color):

Real-World

Additional notes, like what expression/pose/action you'd like the character to be doing, any specific lighting colors you would like (if applicable) or any other additional requests you would like to make, if you have no specific notes, feel free to leave this blank or remove it entirely:

I'd love to keep it a blue theme if possible :D Also she has small antanas

Order Price Total, aka what exactly you will be paying with, can be any mix of ,  or items:

13 (?)

Order Terms & Conditions:

By filling this order form out, you agree to:

1. pay the first half of finalized price IN *FULL after order confirmation.
(order confirmation occurs after the first sketch is shown to you and approved by you, i will prompt the payment at that point after you approve)

(*NOTE: this means you pay half of the total price after you confirm your order, and half AFTER i show proof of the artwork being finished to you, i will NOT give any full resolution images until the second half is paid once the artwork is finished)

2. crediting me in some way for the icon if you are actively using it.
(you may use the artwork on any social media and a link to my Wolvden profile or just saying HallowYeen drew your icon is perfectly fine and if you would like to upload the artwork to a toyhouse my credit there is HallowYeen_)

3. if you must cancel the order after the order confirmation was finalized and work on the artwork had been done for ANY reason, you will be refunded but charged a small fee of 150

(NOTE: canceling before order confirmation was finalized does not have a fee attached whatsoever to it due to no monetary interaction happening nor any serious work having been done yet.)

4. You may edit the polaroid as wanted with the included PSD, but please ask for my permission if its anything major about the artwork so i am aware you are going to change things with it, and do NOT by ANY CIRCUMSTANCES edit anything NSFW, Racist, Sexist, Transpobic, LGBTphobic, or anything obviously horrendous onto my work or make the artwork completely unrecognizable from its originally finished state.

By consenting to these terms, you agree to all the rules/guidelines stated above and are fully aware if any are broken that you will be blacklisted from anything related to artwork i may concurrently provide or may provide in the future.

If you have read the rules above and consent to these terms, please confirm so below.

I, 🌻 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐬 🌻[They/it] #10923 consent to ToS.

Plagg

Posted 2023-03-30 09:41:30
@Mars

your order form is in order & your total is indeed 13, ill be adding the info to your slot now along with starting on a sketch shortly!

Hallow

Search Topic