Skip to main content
Main Content

~ Draw my OC's 500 GC prize!! ~ [WINNERS BEING SELECTED!]

Posted 2023-04-20 14:40:05
Limedevils ;
I understand the frustration and i'm going to try my best to add back to the prize as much as I can, I am sorry you all feel this way. I'm in my last class now and i'll be making some stud advertisements after this to try and help make some .

[QUIT!!!!!]

Posted 2023-04-20 15:11:33
Honestly I am I little disappointed, but having similar experiences several times, I can at least sympathize with you. And to everyone who voiced their frustrations, I get it, but to be so blunt to someone who's trying their best is a little much, don't you think?
However Mars, I'm willing to offer you some food, amusement, etc. (but not GC or SC since I'm poor nevertheless) if you need it, and would accept it! To me, 100 GC is still an acceptable amount to those that have never seen more than 20 GC in their account. If you're more used to higher quantities for prizes, just be aware that the host doesn't just get an endless supply of GC. It isn't fair to blame someone for something that's out of their control.
I hope you can take me up on my offer! I have enough to spare some, and is frequently active so gaining them back isn't a problem for me! But I won't force it onto you.
FoxyStorm

Posted 2023-04-20 16:25:32
FoxyStorm ;
I'm gonna see what I can get from grinding tonight to make up the prize and try and get some food while i'm at it, I'm sure if I cannot make up enough food we can try and work out a trade for some refunded studdings? thank you for understanding!

[QUIT!!!!!]

Posted 2023-04-20 17:45:13 (edited)
Im almost done with my entry I just have to color it!

And I hope you feel better mars, I can relate. Allof my wolves left and I had NO time at all to reclaim  them I was super sad cause even my mutated ones. And my mental health has just been a roller coaster

🏳‍🌈Moon (NC)

Posted 2023-04-20 17:55:48
I understand that Moon! I have a piebald stud if you ever want a pied puppy if I ever breed more in the future i'll gift you some! :)

[QUIT!!!!!]

Posted 2023-04-20 18:04:39
Ah! You don't have to do that! Thank you I will have to check out your stud once I get a bit richer haha

🏳‍🌈Moon (NC)

Posted 2023-04-20 19:05:18
Hey Mars! No need for a trade if you need anything; I'm willing to gift it to you if the need ever arises!
FoxyStorm

Posted 2023-04-20 19:22:54
https://ibb.co/q0k3cnP Here! I can't post the image on the tab rn because I'm on mobile :v
I really love how it turned out! I'm Nzbula on toyhouse btw for crediting ^^
These OCs were so fun to draw :3
Nebula/Ezra (æ is i 🫵)

Posted 2023-04-21 17:32:45

Update

Considering everyone's concern on the prize and the time, I have extended both.  I have stopped reclaiming my wolves who leave in the mean time to save money. The dead line has been extended to June 26th (two moths) as it was a concern to people on finishing the art in time. While I may go on hiatuses during these times, I will be back in time for the art contest. The lunar event has helped me build up with what applicators I had saved and forgot about, and the extra LT I had saved. I have re-updated characters and added a TH bin link instead to make it easier for people, In addition to that, I have added two more characters that can be drawn. If you have any questions about the characters, feel free to ask. All entries from above this post have been updated.

--
Thank you!

[QUIT!!!!!]

Posted 2023-04-22 17:13:43
i recolored my kaz tile to fit your new kuro !! here's all that stuff > link

limedevils

Search Topic