Skip to main content
Main Content

🪲 INEFFABLE HOUNDS COMMISSIONS!! 🪲

Posted 2023-04-29 06:32:53
Heya! Yes my spots are still open!! 2 busts and 2 symmetricals will come to 2600SC!

Please fill out my commission form at the bottom of the page so I can see everything clearer and know what I'm working with!
🪲 Ghost 🪲

Posted 2023-04-29 06:39:49
Commission Type: Fullbody
What are you Offering as payment?: SC
Specific requirements or Creative Freedom??: Creative Freedom! he's really just a good boy.
What would you like drawn??: Reito ; extra piece + better look at jewelry (and flat colours)!
Further details/questions/comments!: N/A

Specific requirements or Creative Freedom??: Creative freedom, although he is a darker military character, so not a cute character. I love growly pieces, so perhaps one which will show that! you can go to his profile and look at his personality if you wish to understand him better.
What would you like drawn??: GHOST
Further details/questions/comments!: he's a Belgian Malinois! if drawn with his machette, he's seen holding it at the bandaged part. considering you noted you would draw gore, I would love if you could add blood to him! I don't mind the amount, so you can feel free to let me know what you may have in mind.

harupawz

Posted 2023-04-29 06:46:04 (edited)
Awesome!

Commission Type: - Bust & Headshot
What are you Offering as payment?: -  SC
Items for offer instead of SC or GC: - none
Specific requirements or Creative Freedom??: - creative freedom
What would you like drawn??: - link
Further details/questions/comments!: -

Commission Type: - Bust & Headshot
What are you Offering as payment?: - SC
Items for offer instead of SC or GC: - none
Specific requirements or Creative Freedom??: - creative form
What would you like drawn??: - link
Further details/questions/comments!: Any blood or gore would be idealistic.

Raine☔

Posted 2023-04-29 07:38:39
@harupawz thank you!!

2 fullbodies in SC comes to 2600

I'll get started as soon as payment is sent over!!
🪲 Ghost 🪲

Posted 2023-04-29 07:40:01
@Raine☔️

Thank you!
I'll get started on those now for you!!
🪲 Ghost 🪲

Posted 2023-04-29 07:40:10
…………….
🪲 Ghost 🪲

Posted 2023-05-04 21:12:57
Hello~

Not sure if you're still open or not, but if so;

Items for offer instead of SC or GC: N/A
Specific requirements or Creative Freedom??: Mainly artist freedom, but I would like you to follow his personality which will be mentioned below. Decor can be included or removed, whichever you prefer.
What would you like drawn??: Yumekui I do have a reference of him without his decor if you'd like that as well.
Further details/questions/comments!: Yumekui is the Harbinger of All Hallows Eve. He's over seen playing tricks on other Harbingers, cackling and causing chaos. His cackle is menacing and sickly, he's a true horror, the boogieman you tell your young about to keep them at bay. Within this, he's also quick to explode and snap, though it's not something common. Through all of his tricks and disguises, he never forgets to leave a treat behind in his wake, his cackle echoing from afar. Think of the hyenas from The Lion King, especially with the laugh. How animated and dramatized it is.

Commission Type: Bust & Up
Items for offer instead of SC or GC: N/A
Specific requirements or Creative Freedom??: Mainly artist freedom, but I would like you to follow his personality which will be mentioned below. Decor can be included or removed, whichever you prefer.
What would you like drawn??: Yumekui I do have a reference of him without his decor if you'd like that as well.
Further details/questions/comments!: Yumekui is the Harbinger of All Hallows Eve. He's over seen playing tricks on other Harbingers, cackling and causing chaos. His cackle is menacing and sickly, he's a true horror, the boogieman you tell your young about to keep them at bay. Within this, he's also quick to explode and snap, though it's not something common. Through all of his tricks and disguises, he never forgets to leave a treat behind in his wake, his cackle echoing from afar. Think of the hyenas from The Lion King, especially with the laugh. How animated and dramatized it is.

Posted 2023-05-05 02:19:52
Heya! I'm open and currently finishing off my current queue!

A fullbody and a bust up will be 2000SC.
Whenever you're ready send the SC over and I'll put you in the queue! I typically give myself a week to get artwork done but please allow a little longer. 🙏

I can definitely draw that guy for you! He looks amazing!! Can't wait to get started!!
🪲 Ghost 🪲

Posted 2023-05-05 02:20:04
…………….
🪲 Ghost 🪲

Posted 2023-05-05 08:28:40
Commission Type: symmetrical icon
What are you Offering as payment?: GC
Items for offer instead of SC or GC: n/a
Specific requirements or Creative Freedom??: creative freedom
What would you like drawn??: lime devil
Further details/questions/comments!: lime is snarky, sarcastic, and aggressive

Commission Type: symmetrical icon