Skip to main content
Main Content

1x1 rp w/ Fizzy Lady! (HIATUS)

Posted 2023-01-08 22:06:15 (edited)
Satya shifted, regretting taking Lanira here, she knew, knew that it would be a bad idea
"Im sorry, I-" she sighed and she slipped into her wolf form, padding towards the pond dived in, surfacing into a different area, getting out she shook herself and sat next to it with her ears flat to her head, tail tucked in, and paws pressing together.

°•Lady FizzWart•° [NC]

Posted 2023-01-08 22:13:18
Heading to bed after this- I'll talk to ya tomorrow!

Lanira was so upset with Satya that she didn't even care about the mysterious portal-pool. She turned and ran straight out of the valley of the great tree, and considered going back home. However, her legs carried her in a different direction. She sprinted as fast as she could through the woods, making her way towards.. actually, she wasn't sure where she was going. All she knew is that she didn't want to go back to the meeting, or back home. She just needed to run.

*¨༺ Cassia ༻¨*

Posted 2023-01-08 22:17:29
alrighty <3 nice seein ya again :DD

Satya heard Lanira run even though she was in a different area,
She sighed and lay down, resting her head down and sleeping into a unwelcome dream full of dread and sadness, she whimpered in her dream and cried out, unable.e to wake from the chaos

°•Lady FizzWart•° [NC]

Posted 2023-01-19 06:12:25
She just kept running without thinking. She ran until she was out of breath and about to pass out. She glanced around before noticing that she'd somehow made it all the way to the valley. The sun had long since set, so it was eerily quiet. "Whatever." She thought, walking out into the middle and settling down among the tall grass. "Better than sleeping in the woods. At least I can see the stars here."

Alright, so what's our next move? :>
I'll come up with some ideas, and we can meet back later? ^-^

*¨༺ Cassia ༻¨*

Posted 2023-01-19 06:16:39 (edited)
Dunno why it posted thrice? .-.

*¨༺ Cassia ༻¨*

Posted 2023-01-19 06:16:55 (edited)
Still dunno why it posted thrice? .-.

*¨༺ Cassia ༻¨*

Posted 2023-01-19 21:25:39
ah does that to me too

Satya sighed as she woke up, she jogged out the cave and decided to go hunt something, she ran along the tree line, running faster with each leap, she ran through the valley and saw a rabbit, she chased it down and pounced onto it, quickly killing it before it suffered, she ate it and the moon darkened, she howled and the birds that had been sleeping flew into the sky drowsily, scared by the noise that appeared out of no where.

Satya stopped howling and lay down, looking at the valley and sighing as she saw Lanira.

°•Lady FizzWart•° [NC]

Posted 2023-01-19 21:33:00
Upon hearing the wolf calls in the distance, she considered leaving, but decided that whatever it was wasn't worth her time. She rolled from her side to lie on her back, gazing up at the stars.
When she was younger, she and Lyra would spend hours recreating constellations with their powers, but now.. things just weren't like that anymore. They couldn't be.
Everything about today had been exhausting, and her body had reached its limit. She closed her eyes and listened to the sounds around her, not yet sleeping, but not quite awake either. She was just existing, and that was that.

*¨༺ Cassia ༻¨*

Posted 2023-01-19 21:37:17
Satya's ears pricked up at a panting and growling, she whipped her head around back to Lanira and saw a wolf figure in the tree's, hiding from view, Satya looked closer and saw the figure move, she sat up and padded over quietly, noticing it was the same male, Satya growled at the figure, alerting him that she was there and was going to continue protecting her friend, Lanira, because Lanira was Saty's only friend, really, the male looked from Lanira to Satya and snarled, annoyed and disappointed, 
he padded away and Satya made sure he didn't come back.

°•Lady FizzWart•° [NC]

Posted 2023-01-19 21:42:41 (edited)
Alr, it's been a long day for me, and I wanna celebrate the last bit of my b-day with my girlfriend! We can both put in some ideas for what to do next, and then I'll pop back in the morning? ^^
Honestly, we just need to figure out a way to transition into them building a friendship!

IDEAS DE MOI (Not legit French, don't come after me-):
- Was thinking of having Lanira fall asleep, so if we roll with that, feel free to do whatever you want with it! •>•
- Too tired for more ideas rn, will edit

*¨༺ Cassia ༻¨*

Search Topic