Skip to main content
Main Content

🌠 Crater's Home for Wayward Wolves 🌠|| ✨Temp Closed ✨

Posted 2022-11-27 12:03:57 (edited)
Bowing her head politely to Crater, Tesha softly plodded into the center, her mate close behind her, his milky hued gaze making his blindness obvious. " So many little ones, you must be very busy indeed." She replied and turned her head as a pup ran up directly to Zeki and nudged him with his tiny nose. " Hello sir.. are you okay? Your eyes look a bit sad." He said with his little tail wagging. Tesha turned towards the sight and smiled as a wolf could. " I can not see, little one." He replied, though in a soft and warm tone. " Ohh. That makes you extra special then! You should come over here and meet my friends, we are all hoping to find a pack to call home." He replied and waited till he was sure Zeki could hear his movements before padding slowly to his siblings.

The bonded pair spent the afternoon there, meeting all the other little pups... but something about this one who approached him and was so kind and sweet touched Zeki's heart. Tesha looked at her mate and turned to Crater. " This little one that approached my Zeki earlier.. we wish to adopt him."

( https://www.wolvden.com/wolf/6080240 I wish to adopt this pup please!)

Haurchefant

Posted 2022-11-27 14:42:17 (edited)
(Oop gimme a bit to edit-)

Perix- Badger Hoarder

Posted 2022-11-27 15:03:12
@Haurchy

Crater padded up behind Zeki, walking a little heavier on her feet to make sure that she would not startle him accidentally.

"Of course!" She said, "I have heard some of the stories about you passed on by some of our travelers. You two have gone through so much, and the fact you have traveled so far, just to make it here..."

Crater's words trailed off, as her voice began to crack. She shook her head, as she wiped at her eyes with one paw. "Forgive me. I get so sentimental about these things sometimes."

"Mocha!" Crater called out, her voice much stronger now. "Come quickly, I have a surprise for you." The little pup trotted into the room, his eyes as wide as bird's eggs. Crater bent down, and whispered something in his ear.

Mocha's jaw dropped in an expression of surprise -- but then soon turned to delight.

[And of course! I will put you down as reserved, and deliver him as soon as he weans. Thank you so much for the lore too, this was really sweet ♡ ]

-‐-------------------

@Jamie

And of course!

Ordinarily, I would ask you to write a little bit more about why you want to adopt them first. But since I adopted to you before, I know you're cool and aren't going to adopt them just for breed fodder or something.

I will mark them as claimed and deliver them as soon as they're weaned!
Proxy on Hiatus

Posted 2022-11-27 15:37:31
I'll edit, I was at work-!

Perix- Badger Hoarder

Posted 2022-11-27 16:14:20
Kyler was the first of the two to arrive.

Was he nervous? Yes. He was. He and his mate, Caspian, were visiting one of the adoption centers that their Queen's friends ran. This was their first time away from their own territory; both were pupsitters, so they never hunted, nor did they leave the territory for any reason. Ever since they'd joined the Naonuma Pack after being taken in, they'd had no reason to travel. Much less to go visit a foreign pack.

But, according to Reika, they were safe within these strange lands. Kyler trusted the Queen, but still... with all these strange occurrences going on, could anyone be trusted? He wasn't too sure, but he'd give it a shot.

There were other wolves here. He saw a blind wolf and his mate off to one side, but he tried not to let them see that he was watching them. He wasn't there for them. He was there for an entirely different reason.

He and Caspian were there to adopt.

"Excuse me...?" Kyler cleared his throat,  attempting to gain the attention of the she-wolf who ran this center. "Crater, yes...? I... my mate and I are here to... possibly adopt two of the pups here.

"We're looking for young pups in particular. Ones... possibly not yet weaned...? I-if that's allowed-! But... you see, um..."

"Oh come on, love." A gentle voice lifted. A rust-colored wolf approached Kyler, nosing his ear. "Stop being so nervous. Our Queen would be ashamed of you."

The rust-colored wolf turned towards Crater. "Apologies. My name is Caspian, I'm Kyler's mate. We'd like to ask if Indra and Raijin are available for upcoming adoption once they've been weaned."

Perix- Badger Hoarder

Posted 2022-11-27 16:32:25
@Jamie

[This is so wonderful, omg. I can't respond just yet because I'm about to go to bed, but I love this. I have added you as claimed and will try to respond in full tomorrow!]
Proxy on Hiatus

Posted 2022-11-28 12:07:22
Can I adopt cactus cat or faun and Faust? I'm not sure how this works
Alicia

Posted 2022-11-28 12:15:25
@Alicia

Sure thing! All you had to do for those ones is ask, really :)

No special terms for Cactus Cat. Though I will warn they are a bit high-gen, if that sort of thing matters to you. (No in-game penalties for it, just a lot of players tend to prefer wolves with lower gens)

For Faun and Faust, I just ask that you try to keep them together if you can, since they are brother and sister. I may even be able to write them up a bit of lore before I send them over, if you're interested in that sort of thing!

I will likely be able to send them over tomorrow, if that's okay with you. (I'm on mobile now and going to bed soon unfortunately)
Proxy on Hiatus

Posted 2022-11-30 12:44:04
Redacted due to Account Closure
Closed Account

Posted 2022-11-30 13:18:39
Hi, thanks for your interest! Unfortunately, I can't help but notice that you have posted in four seperate adoption centers within less than half an hour. While many users may not mind, I'm a bit more picky about who I adopt to; and as stated in my adoption rules, I'm not comfortable adopting out to mass claimers.

Sorry about that!
Proxy on Hiatus

Search Topic