Skip to main content
Main Content

🐻Bearlings - Holiday Event!🐻

Posted 2022-11-30 12:58:28
Apologies for the wait! And I'm so glad you enjoy this ^^ I love Bearlings, and I'm happy they entertain others!

You decided to say "screw it" and just continue forwards. No use trying to go back now, at least. The snow had already covered your most visible tracks and you had no hope of circling back to where you started.

With three bags of fruit on your hips, you dragged along. Exhaustion tugged at your limbs, crying for you to rest, but you didn't think it'd be a great idea right now. But... maybe if you found some shelter...?

A) Forgo resting and keep walking
B) Find a place to rest

SheepFlock

Posted 2022-11-30 13:05:43
A.) Forget resting and keep walking

Maplonia the wanderer

Posted 2022-11-30 16:46:02
Apologies for the wait! I had to attend to some business.

Eventually you had to find a path, right? Concluding that you were indeed correct, you kept walking. The snow grew higher and higher until eventually it came up to your calves. You rubbed your mittens together and shivered, wondering if it had gotten colder.

It was late now, and far too dark to see most anything in front or behind you. All you could do was keep going and pray a path would be obvious. You kept walking until you couldn't anymore and sat down to rest, snow seeping into your thick pants. Closing your eyes, too tired to stay awake, it was as you drifted to sleep that you heard a faint rustling and quiet chittering.

It was only when you woke up that you realized you had been taken back to your home, your two Bearling companions curled into your hair and a small gift laid to rest in your palm.

Congratulations!
You've been gifted by a Giftling! When you open the present, you find [1] Festive Sweater! Along with this, you've added progress to the event bar!

Festive Sweater
A cozy sweater just the perfect size for an adult Bearling. Can only be found in gifts!

SheepFlock

Posted 2022-11-30 18:19:59
D'aw no ne besties but hey we have progress! Tysm!))

Maplonia the wanderer

Posted 2022-11-30 18:21:09
Absolutely! And yeah, with the new item additions to the wheel, rhe likelihood of getting a Bearling encounter has gone down ^^'

SheepFlock

Posted 2022-11-30 18:51:28
Ooh ok ok! I'll keep that to mind! but hey we got some event progress so i can't complain!

Maplonia the wanderer

Posted 2022-11-30 19:02:26
Yeah haha! Two dashes every explore, no matter the outcome of it! Perhaps the Bearling keeper will even manage to capture one of the new Bearlings when it gets closer to 50% ;]

SheepFlock

Posted 2022-11-30 21:51:07
:0 can i explore the mountains again?

Maplonia the wanderer

Posted 2022-11-30 21:53:41
Absolutely! Go ahead and send payment whenever and I'll start you up! ^^

SheepFlock

Posted 2022-11-30 22:05:11

Maplonia explores The Mountains

Snowflakes fell slowly to the ground in the light of the morning. Coming over a small hill, you stretched your arms above your head. The cool breeze caught your hair, causing it to fly wildly around your face.

By your side, you heard your companions chuckle. Your Bearlings huddled in your pocket, cuddling each other for warmth. You had thought they might be able to fly a bit today but it seemed the wind had other ideas. Deciding to continue on, you and your companions kept walking. You passed the time talking- you chattering to them while they purred and chittered away.

Soon you realized the wind had grown stronger, to the point it almost knocked you down at one point. Looking around, you realized you had two choices. Keep going or duck into a cave to wait it out.

A) Stay in cave
B) Keep Walking

SheepFlock

Search Topic