Skip to main content
Main Content

By The Lakeside — Character Sheets

Posted 2022-10-18 01:06:33 (edited)
I couldn't figure out how to send photos, so I apologise for that, if you need additional info, please let me know!
Name: Reedrunner
Pronouns: He/Him
Orientation: Heterosexual
Clan: HazeClan
Appearance: A thick furred, brown tabby tom with a white undercoat and paws, with dark green eyes
Personality: Generally outgoing and optimistic, but he can be a little anxious at times
History (Optional): N/A
Relationships (Optional): He has a half sister, Willowpaw, in FroryClan, and both of his parents are deceased
Code: Raven
Extras: N/A

Name: Willowpaw
Pronouns: She/Her
Orientation: Lesbian
Clan: FroryClan
Appearance: A slender, solid grey she-cat with a white tail tip and vibrant amber eyes, her physique resembling that of the Russian Blue breed
Personality: Introverted and shy, she tends to stick to the shadows and struggles with making herself heard, though she has a great sense of humour and enjoys time with friends on her own terms. She is sensitive to loud noises and scents, and can get easily overwhelmed and can end up uncharacteristically snapping at another cat
History (Optional):  N/A
Relationships (Optional): She has a half brother, Reedrunner, in HazeClan but unlike him, she does not know of his existence. Her parents are deceased and she never knew her father, and her mother died at birth, along with her other littermates, so she never got to know them and did not mourn the deaths of her family
Code: Raven
Extras: Willowpaw is a cat that I based somewhat on myself, with the fact that she is on he autism spectrum. It is worth keeping in mind that I based her ASD on myself, and she will not have every symptom and this is simply based on my experience with it.

Catto

Posted 2022-10-18 05:36:11
both accepted! ill be adding them in.

cinnrowan

Posted 2022-10-31 10:05:04
name raven
gender female
pronouns she/her
sexuality lesbian
age 9 moons
clan none
role rouge

apearance a black she cat with bits of white and light brown and a blue eye and a brown eye she has a long tail and she is fluffy and blends in very well

info she is fast agile and strong shes great at hunting and isnt afraid to fight she can be kind and protective and enjoys to look at the stars she has a strong sense smell and sharp hearing so she slightly dislikes loud sounds

code raven

relationship she had a large family they didnt like her tho so she got kicked out and had to live alone one of her sister loved her her name had been cotton but her parents did something because one day cotton was just gone

extra info i made her life really crazy bc why not she need some trauma
Ghost of the lost wolf

Search Topic