Posted 2022-10-10 14:00:37
"Many things. Now do you wish to learn or not?"
SpookyStick(L-Off)

Posted 2022-10-10 14:01:51
"I would." Verdance said.
BlizzardOfDeath

Posted 2022-10-10 14:05:23
"That's what I thought. Now shut up and listen."

(Massive text wall alert. I also Ann on mobile so might Ben a bit. Also doing homework so yeah.)
SpookyStick(L-Off)

Posted 2022-10-10 14:09:40
(Uhm, a bit confused by your second sentence.)

Verdance didn't appear ruffled at all by her rude behavior, instead listening with interest.
BlizzardOfDeath

Posted 2022-10-10 14:10:32
(Auto correct. I am on mobile so might be a bit is what I meant.)
SpookyStick(L-Off)

Posted 2022-10-10 14:13:41
(Ohhh, ok)
BlizzardOfDeath

Posted 2022-10-11 08:51:26
WD Herb Lecture

"As you already know a few of the basics, I will not cover them. However, we will be going into a few topics you may not wish to discuss because they are too complicated for your small living wolf brain and not for my brain that totally exists and we will not discuss. One of the first things you need to know about healing is that it will not always be the easiest thing in the world, unlike passing through trees. Now, influenza is a sickness you living will see and experience often. The cure is rather simple but takes time and energy some wolves just do not have. The influenza cure takes simply two guacium and two pineapple leaves. These herbs are extremely rare. Ringworms and tapeworms can be contracted from eating rotting food. Ask Herbert for the ingredients, I'm running out of breath and I've only just begun. Thankfully wolves cannot contract rabies as it has not been introduced yet but I feel it might be soon. Often, scouts get ticks from exploring grassy areas. Lone wolves can also introduce fleas to your pack, as these bugs are spread easily through physical contact. Mange is truly disturbing but it is not lethal. The non-lethal category has many other sicknesses as well but I'm truly running out of breath. Some of the most common lethal sicknesses however are: pox, heatstroke, distemper, poison, and infection from an open wound. Very few of these are contagious but they all extremely deadly to any and all living wolves," Sasha paushed. "You living wolves get sick too often. Did I forget anything, Herbert?" The massive bear shook his head. "Not that I can remember at the moment. Oh- ear mites, hepatitis, diarrhea, cough, cystitis, and constipation." "Oh yes. Thank you, Herbert. Erm... ear mites are the most contagious thing in the world- six out of ten living wolves will get it if you include the wolf who had it originally. It is not lethal however, just really annoying. Hepatitis is just a sickness that's kind of just there. It doesn't prevent a scout from scouting or anything and it's not lethal. Some idiot thought of that. Whatever. Constipation pretty much makes the contractor starve to death slowly and painfully, as they cannot poop. I don't know why I know that but I do- and I'm a dead puppy. Diarrhea!! Another one related to poop. Why does that excite me? It should not," Sasha takes a moment to look hysterically dubious before continuing. "It is not contagious but you also cannot make children if you have it. Which is fine if your in a relationship with another wolf of the same sex and hate your pack's weird stud who only throws spuds-" "Potatoes. Not spuds," Herbert interjected. "Didn't ask, Herb Bear. Where was I? Oh, yes, cystitis. Another one where you females and males and general living wolves cannot make babies! It drains your energy and you just sit there wanting to take a nap but being sick and in your case probably giving orders to you mortal wolf servants who should serve you until you join us in the realm of the dead and even then-. Anything else, Herbert?" "Herbs." "Right. Thank you. I hope you are in a comfortable position because this is about to be an even longer lecture(seriously though get comfortable to read this). Aloe can be found in the desert, swamp, and rainforest and can be used in ringworm salve. It is very green. Kinda like you. Arnica can be found everywhere and used in mange salve. It has yellow flowers. Bear berry can be used the constipation and tapeworm cures. Ask your herbalist to go find any of the herbs from now on or trade with Herbert. I'm done listing everything. This lecture is boring even me and I'm telling it. Boneset can be used in the hepatitis cure. Burning bushes in the constipation cure. Carrionflower for ear mites. Cedar bark for ticks. Chaparral for poison antidotes. Charcoal for diarrhea cure and healing salves. Dandelion for cystitis, hepatitis, and healing salves. Feverfew for infection and heatstroke. Garlic for tapeworms and ticks. Ginger for heatstroke. Goldenseal for cough and distemper. Guacium for distemper and influenza. Kava for cough and cystitis. Mullein for distemper. Oregano for infection, pox, and ringworm. Pineapple-ew- for cough and influenza. Redwood sorrel for cystitis and pox. Spoonwood for hepatitis. John's wart for infection and open wound. Tansy for tapeworms. Tobacco for ear mites, fleas, mange, and ticks. Turmeric for ringworm. Winterfat for ear mites, heatstroke, and open wounds. Finally, yarrow for mange, pox, and open wounds. Now that you know your herbs, you can tell me where Abbigale ran off to so I can make sure her father doesn't appear out of thin air like I can and try to kill her like I want to sometimes. I don't need Zeratus killing me for not protecting his living brat wolf friend."
SpookyStick(L-Off)

Posted 2022-10-11 12:51:41
(I was not prepared for this lol.)
Verdance didn't point out at any time that none of the wolves in her pack were mortals, or would experience any of these, listening patiently and absorbing the information. "I am not sure where Abbigale went but she was with False and most likely went to her pack." Verdance reasoned since Laila must have been contacted somehow to come to the gathering.
BlizzardOfDeath

Posted 2022-10-11 13:57:26
(I spent an hour on it.)

"Ugh. Great. Now shoo while I talk to Herbert."
SpookyStick(L-Off)

Posted 2022-10-11 18:17:13
(It's very impressive)
Verdance smiled and left, returning to the gathering.
BlizzardOfDeath

Search Topic