Skip to main content
Main Content

1x1 RP /w Athena

Posted 2022-12-04 03:31:34
Okay ! That's good))

"You need to be more specific with your demands, we cannot agree blindly to an ambiguous request in return." He said to their captures in their dialect. The small crease between Valentine's eyebrows was a barely visible indicator that he was feeling any kind of negative emotions. He always kept an upbeat and relaxed attitude; things were truly dire when he was stressed out. Information. Tell us everything or anything about your base of operations and we will provide you with what you need to keep him alive." They replied. With this being time sensitive, the two military men weren't in a position to ponder on it or make demands.

Prince of Amethyst

Posted 2022-12-04 18:35:10
So sorry for the late reply!))

Aaron had his hand pressed against the bullet wound in his side. He was getting dizzy, slowly losing more blood. He was doing his best to keep pressure on the wound but it was difficult for him too. He was slowly losing his focus, and he kept blinking, trying to keep himself awake. He couldn't afford to pass out now and leave Valentine alone with no help. He swallowed, and the voices around him sounded fuzzy, barely audible

🏳️‍🌈Athena

Posted 2022-12-05 01:05:44
Compared to mine, it's fine !))

"I'll agree, but I want the opportunity to renegotiate the conditions after he is treated. I'm a training medic, my job isn't to know battle plans." Valentine was not a good liar, so he stripped away pieces of the truth in order to let their enemies' minds jump to conclusions. A medic in training was pretty useless to them, especially when they wanted to know things that a high-ranking official would know. Valentine would have to remove any evidence of his and Aaron's rank to make it more believable, before they realized the truth. "Fine, help them." They were pissed off but complied. At best they had hostages now.

If Aaron passes out, we can do a timeskip to after he's been treated and wakes up ?))

Prince of Amethyst

Posted 2022-12-05 07:45:57
Sure that's fine!!))

Aaron kmew he was moments away from passing out and he leaned more into the wall. He did his best to slowly lower himself to the ground, as he felt more light headed. He swallowed a little "Val..." He said quietly after a moment. He was going to warn him that he was about to pass put, but soon his vision went black and he was out

🏳️‍🌈Athena

Posted 2022-12-05 07:47:05
((Time skip ?))

Prince of Amethyst

Posted 2022-12-05 07:51:15
Yup! I can start it))

After about an hour later, Aaron slowly blinked open his eyes. He winced slightly at the brightness around him. Very slowly everything started coming back to him piece and piece. It took him a second to remember where he was but once he figured it out he felt sense of dread again. He reached a hand around to try and feel his wound

🏳️‍🌈Athena

Posted 2022-12-05 08:10:11
With some assistance, Valentine had managed to treat Aaron's wound to the best of his ability. All he could do next was wait until he awoke. If he did. But that wasn't a thought that he'd allow in his mind. He'd down what he could and it was out of his hands. He returned to the room a moment after his co-worker had gained consciousness. Clothes stained with blood and hair ruffled. His heterochromic eyes lit up at the sight of Aaron moving again though. "Be careful there, it's only just started healing." He strode over to his bedside. It was more one of those flip-out bed frames and a thin mattress.

Prince of Amethyst

Posted 2022-12-05 08:14:34
Aaron hadn't even know Valentine was in the room, until he heard him speak. He tilted his head over towards him, and he slowly removed his hand from his injured side. He moved to slowly sit up, "How long was I out?" He asked as he let our a quiet grunt as he pushed himself to sit up

🏳️‍🌈Athena

Posted 2022-12-05 09:22:40
He helped him sit up, placing a hand on his back. "Only two days, you needed rest and a blood transplant." He pointed to the packaged blood hanging from the IV pole nearby, a thin tube connecting it to Aaron's arm. Valentine left out the part where he had to beg their kidnappers not to shoot Aaron in the head because he hadn't woken up a day after surgery and they were getting impatient.

Prince of Amethyst

Posted 2022-12-05 09:47:10
Sorry i was at lunch))

Aaron ran a hand over his face. He shifted his weight a little, "How did you..get that blood?" He asked after a moment, as he looked down at the snall tube connect to his arm. "How long until I can actually do things?"

🏳️‍🌈Athena

Search Topic