Skip to main content
Main Content

The Darkness Within (Character Sign-Ups) [CLOSED]

Posted 2022-09-16 16:13:00 (edited)
Name: Sky Storm
Sexuality (optional): Bisexual
Role: Chaser on the Burning Flame Hunting Team
Alignment (With Light or With Darkness): With Light
Description (appearance): A blue, black, white, and grey mottled She-Wolf. Has red eyes.
Personality: She is quiet but dedicated to The Shining Moon Pack. (Sky Storm from my pack)
Background (optional): She was originally a lone wolf, her parents having had abandoned her when she was an adolescent. She joined the Pack when she was 7 months after having met a Hunting team who offered her a place in the Pack.
Family: Mother(Unknown) Father (Unknown) a sister who died when they were only 3 weeks old.
Mate and Pups: None yet (Open for development)
Other: Nothing really.
Charlie

Posted 2022-09-16 17:01:04

Name:
Sparrow Song

Sexuality:
Bisexual

Role:
Hunter- Rising Tides' Finisher

Alignment:
Light

Appearance Description:
Boasting a lithe, lean build, this particular canid carries a certain grace to her appearance. Sparrow Song's pelt is always incredibly tidy, and it is visible by her smooth fur that she maintains herself well. She is on the larger side for a female, her chest broad and limbs long, yet it doesn't take from her. Cool lilacs and blues, and hints of reds and whites can all be found throughout the femme's coat. Her skin is a rich brown in color, deep eyes a gorgeous storm of grey.

Personality:
At first, Sparrow can come off as cold and concise. This is due to the fact that she is wary to trust others with the affiliation of darkness spreading throughout. She can eventually be won over, her trust lying with another opening up to an entirely new personality. Sparrow Song is a kind, intelligent wolf with strong beliefs. She is confident and holds a heart full of love for her pack and its members. Open-minded as she is, Sparrow wishes to understand those affiliated with Darkness. She believes that there has to be a motive, right? On the downside, Sparrow can be curt at times, as well as short tempered. She does do her best to contain herself, however.

Background:
Sparrow Song doesn't remember much about her puphood besides the fact that she'd been born and raised here. Her parents had been killed in a hunting accident, though she hardly remembers them. Only small glimpses. She and her brother stuck together quite closely as the only of their blood left within the pack, and they remain very close until this day.

Family:
Parents Unknown
Adoptable - Brother: Thrush [suffix up to player]

Mate and Pups:
to develop, open

Other:
A potential plotline involving Sparrow Song discussing affiliations with another who is aligned with darkness- maybe she leaves the light?

𝖔𝖒𝖊𝖓 𐕣

Posted 2022-09-16 17:45:12
Welcome Sky Storm and Sparrow Song!

Mae

Posted 2022-09-16 18:34:09
yay! does there happen to be a plotting thread by chance?

𝖔𝖒𝖊𝖓 𐕣

Posted 2022-09-16 18:43:32
No, but I'll make one real quick, that's a good idea

Mae

Posted 2022-09-16 18:48:55
here's the link for the plotting forum

Currently waiting for someone to claim the Moon Alpha role before starting :)

Mae

Posted 2022-09-17 09:30:20 (edited)
Name: Sweet Step 

Sexuality (optional): Biromantic 

Role: Adolescent  

Alignment: Light
 Alignment

Description (appearance): 
Sweet Step

Personality:
Sweet Step is an adolescent teeming with curiosity and, especially, an aloofness that often carries him into adventure. He's eager to learn and experience much of what his pack companions endure, and can be caught observing them from afar or under the wing of mentorship. In his nature, Sweet Step is deeply affectionate and loving. He forms unwavering bonds with his packmates, unfailing in his loyalty for them. The juvenile teeters between an energetic personality and a much calmer one, broadcasting depths of wisdom in his stillness. Not to worry, the juvenile works as much to read the energy level of others and to match them in order to suffice a peaceful atmosphere. In the case he is met with aggression, Sweet Step is known to submit to his superiors. He will challenge unwarranted disrespect, however, and is not so keen to those succumbing to innate hostility. 

Background (optional): Will be gradually revealed in the RP! 

Family:
Parents - (Open)
Siblings - (Open) 

Mate and Pups: N/A 

Other: Finished! Please let me know if I need to change/add anything!!
Semper Fi

Posted 2022-09-17 09:31:01
Are we all fine with me taking the Moon Alpha role so we can begin?
SpookyStick(L-Off)

Posted 2022-09-17 09:57:12 (edited)
I don't really foresee Little Fern taking up an apprentice right away. He's pretty new to being the full Greenskeeper himself.

20mia08

Posted 2022-09-17 09:58:30
Thank you for informing me! I've changed the information (:
Semper Fi

Search Topic