Skip to main content
Main Content

1x1 Rp w/ Lune! (CANCELLED)

Posted 2022-08-22 12:14:07
Ello again~ ^^ ))

Katsura stayed up in her room for an hour or so before deciding to just leave. Hyria clearly didn't want her here, and she didn't want to be there. Her grandmother hadn't wanted anything to do with her when she was born, but after her mother died, she had no choice but to take Katsura in. It was a burden she hadn't wanted to bear, and now, she wouldn't have to.

She opened her window and hopped up onto the sill, trying her best not to fall. It wasn't too far of a drop, but it still wouldn't be pleasant. Just as she was about to take the leap, she heard a quiet knock at her door. It was too quiet to have been Hyria, but she wasn't sure why Lyell would be up so late. She shook her head slightly and ignored the sound, turning back around and hopping out the window.

She landed firmly on the ground, trying her best to keep her powers under control. As she headed towards the forest, she shifted back to her usual disguise.

*¨༺ Cassia ༻¨*

Posted 2022-08-22 12:24:26 (edited)
Hello//
Sabran changed into a thick nightgown, a nice primrose pink with lace tulle on the bottom, with her dark blue cape drawn tightly around her as she sat on a black armchair out on her balcony, looking over the lights of the kingdom with a sigh.

She poured herself a cup of tea from her cream tea pot and  leaned back, savouring the silence and rare peace that was quickly used up in the day by endless dinners and ballrooms and greetings with other royals.

Stifling a yawn she drew her knees closer and shivered slightly " oh my it's freezing" she looked around for something to keep her warm before abandoning the thought and starting to pick some sweet grapes.

It's rather late for me so I'm heading off to bed. I'll have a nice big reply for you when you next get on!)

Lune

Posted 2022-08-22 12:55:43
Sorry! Was on a call! ))
Where do we wanna go with this btw? Any general ideas, or just wing it? ))

*¨༺ Cassia ༻¨*

Posted 2022-08-22 12:56:43 (edited)
I'm. Open to any and all ideas!!)

What if they run into each other at the market if if yours doesn't have anywhere to go sabran could be hide her away in the stables or barns or something like that??)

Lune

Posted 2022-08-22 12:59:23 (edited)
Alrighty! Just to let you know, I have suuuuper bad ADHD, so to keep myself on topic and involved in the rp, I do something called "Brain breaks". It's pretty much where we each take like five to ten minutes to just brainstorm where this could go, and what we want to do. It can be liiiiterally anything, so feel free to suggest whatever! I know it might seem a bit odd, but it's effective in keeping me active =v= ))

SOOOOO- Brain breakkkk~ ^^ ))
Sorry btw- Forgot I promised my gf I'd take her to get ice cream. I'll be back in a lil while! ))

*¨༺ Cassia ༻¨*

Posted 2022-08-22 13:02:35 (edited)
That sounds great! Our characters should definitely accidentally meet again and then become secret sort of friends and meet eachother at dark or something like that///

I have to go so I'll see you later//

Lune

Posted 2022-08-24 05:34:07
HIIII! I am SO sorry! I swear, I responded- I think I got distracted, and then didn't hit reply ;-; ))

FULL BRAINSTORM LIST:
- I LOVE the idea of them meeting again and becoming friends who meet up lol
- This is for later on, but we could totally do a scene where Katsura or Sabran stands up to Sabran's father? :3
- Katsura could go back to the flower field? (How would that mean they meet tho?)
- Katsura goes back to the market since she doesn't know where else to go?
- Sabran and her father get into an argument, so she sneaks out again?
- Uhhhh- It's early for me, and I haven't had coffee yet. Brain = empty

*¨༺ Cassia ༻¨*

Posted 2022-08-24 05:39:47
All of your ideas sound great.

-The flower field seems like a safe place for both of them, so they could find eachother on accident there

-i would LOVE it if Katsura  stood up to Sabran's father
- so we could time skip to morning and they meet eachother in the flower field accidentally or something. Or sabran could get in an argument and sneeks out at night ( the night we are in) and run into Katsura

Lune

Posted 2022-08-24 05:52:55 (edited)
Yasss~ ))
I vote for Sabran and her father to get into an argument tonight, and then they meet again in the flower field :3 ))
Who wants to start? ^^ ))

*¨༺ Cassia ༻¨*

Posted 2022-08-24 06:01:29 (edited)
Erm... I can if you want. The reply won't be too long though///

Lune

Search Topic