Skip to main content
Main Content

1x1 Rp w/ Wolf_Runner12 (REBOOT) (FINISHED)

Posted 2022-08-25 11:14:42 (edited)
Yea...i understand you there))
I have a cute little idea for the rp! So, ok, imagine Noah leaves Astrid a drawing? The same drawing Astrid complemented Noah on in the lunchroom? :3))

🏳️‍🌈Athena

Posted 2022-08-27 19:36:22
Hey, hon- Sorry, but I'm gonna hop off for the night. Anxiety was bad today, so I wasn't online until ten minutes ago. I swear, I'll respond tomorrow, and I LOVE the idea! Super cute!
Hope you had a good day, and I'll talk to you tomorrow! <3 ))

*¨༺ Cassia ༻¨*

Posted 2022-08-28 01:54:57
Its fine, Cassia. Everyone has those days. You don't have to apologize at all, I'm currently dealing with some...bullies at the moment so tonight is wasn't gonna be good for either of us. I hope you sleep well))

🏳️‍🌈Athena

Posted 2022-08-28 20:30:59
OKAY- I lied. Unintentionally, tho- I had an alright day today, but my ADHD was aaaaaawful. Like, I completely forgot I wanted to respond.
Viv says hi, and we're going to bed now, but I have a literal reminder set so that I respond to the rp tomorrow! I am SO sorry, but the way my brain works is kinda just 'out of sight = out of mind'
Which means that because the post wasn't actively in my brain, I didn't know it existed ;-; ))
Gn, I hope you had a good day, and tell those bitches to fuck off tomorrow! >:c ))

*¨༺ Cassia ༻¨*

Posted 2022-08-29 03:40:49 (edited)
It's fine. Its not a big deal))
I'll be online pretty much all day))

🏳️‍🌈Athena

Posted 2022-08-29 14:48:44
Astrid shrugged and continued reading while Miles just sat there angrily for the rest of the lunch period. Once the bell rang, Miles said goodbye to Astrid, and headed to the bathrooms. He genuinely didn't feel like existing right now, let alone dealing with other people. He'd decided to just deal with the scolding from his mother later.

Helloooo~ How was your day, love? ^-^ ))

*¨༺ Cassia ༻¨*

Posted 2022-08-29 15:11:51
It's been fine. Other than the fact, that I am stressed. I am doing a group project for my biology 2 five kingdoms class, and I am officially pissed. The two other people in my group haven't done their work. There are six topics. There are three people in my group so we are all doing two things. I have finished my two slides and they haven't even started!!! We have to present tomorrow and I am scared I will get a bad grade because they haven't even freaking done their work!!))

Noah was sitting on the floor of the bathroom, still sketching. He was adding color to his drawing now as he jammed to music with his earbuds. He didn't even look up at Miles, not caring at all that the male was even there. He nodded his head slightly to his loud music, not having a single care in the world.

🏳️‍🌈Athena

Posted 2022-08-29 16:10:45
Not sure how your high school works, but it ain't like that when you get to uni. Just calmly explain to the teacher that you done did your part, alright? Their incompetencies aren't your fault, nor your responsibility. <3 ))

Miles recognized the kid sitting on the floor to be the guy Astrid was talking to earlier, but he genuinely didn't care. He didn't like the guy by any means, but he'd tolerate him for Astrid's sake. He just walked over to the opposite side and leaned up against the frame of one of the stalls, casually pulling a vape out of his pocket.

Time to reveal some SHIIIIIIIIT! Have fun with this one btw U3U ))

ALSO- Just to clarify since I've already forgotten-
Astrid and Noah like each other at first.
Noah and Miles hate each other at first.
Miles likes Astrid, but Astrid is oblivious.
THENNNNN Miles and Noah start to like each other

All in all, we've got :
1 set of soulmates
1 set of best friends to lovers
1 set of enemies to lovers

Feel free to reject or alter, and correct me if I'm wrong! :3 ))

*¨༺ Cassia ༻¨*

Posted 2022-08-29 16:14:10 (edited)
I know, I know. I'm just frustrated y'know?))
Also yup! What you put is exactly correct :3))

Noah knew exactly what the male was doing, but in fact, he didn't care. He didn't like this guy at all, he seemed like a jerk. He, himself, did do what Miles did, but he wasn't gonna be dumb enough to pull it out in the school bathroom. Besides, the bathroom is the first place the teachers would look for any kids doing any of those things.

🏳️‍🌈Athena

Posted 2022-08-29 17:39:25
SHITTTTT- I GOT DISTRACTED BY FOOOOOOOOOD- ))
Viv made pasta :> ))

Miles took a few hits before letting out a long breath and sliding down to the floor. He was socially and mentally exhausted, and had no desire to even be in this building. Astrid hated when he did things like this, which is why he'd been keeping it a secret. He'd told Astrid he'd stopped back in eighth grade, but that clearly wasn't the case.

*¨༺ Cassia ༻¨*

Search Topic