Skip to main content
Main Content

Through the screen

Posted 2022-08-19 23:39:21
*I continued walking at my normal pace, and kept bit of an evil smirk, I couldn't help it, and oddly enough the idea of Toby being right behind me made my heart soar, normally I do everything in my power to be the one following for that was how I was trained, to never have my back facing the foe unless I intend to throw them off. Perhaps it was do to how obvious it was that Toby is too shy to even talk without a lead in that made me feel comfortable with him following me. It wasn't a long walk to the park and it never seemed very packed, I went over to my usual spot which was under a massive tree, and like always I ended up laying down on the cool grass, and pulled the charger out of my pocket then awkwardly shoved it into my laptop which I placed near my side. I never understood why I always end up laying here of all places, guess when you never care about the opinions of others you learn things about yourself that doesn't make much sense, such as me always ending up in this particular spot, once I came while it was pouring rain, yet the tree had enough sturdy branches and thick foliage to keep the area around it dry. I couldn't help but wonder if Toby would end up in his usual spot, and oddly it made my heart drop, I know it doesn't make sense, he's a shy creature who just discovered my existence so why would he be any where near me? We have much in common sure but I have a feeling he wouldn't just sit next to me because why not, if anything I could jump off a cliff and he wouldn't notice…no..he would notice, for as far I could tell, I'm the only one to willingly speak to him, and that alone was enough to make him acknowledge my existence. I've been in many relationships in my life, with both men and women yet Toby has always peeked my interest and I never knew why, but I do know that I have to force myself to take it easy, to calm down and not rush things, I am more then capable of pinning him down, or preform The Vampiric Hour, but he was different somehow, oddly I want him to like me, and want him to want me, just as much I desire to bite into that fine neck of his*

ⱫɎØ, ₮ⱧɆ ฿ⱤØ₭Ɇ₦ ₣ØØⱠ

Posted 2022-08-20 10:27:07
*Torik was ahead of me, I watched him go and lay underneath a huge tree. It seems to be his usual spot, as he went straight to it like it was a habit. That spot was always empty when I arrived at the park.. Guess because I always got here before Torik got here. He looks really comfortable, not giving a care about anyone else. Part of me wanted to join him but I immediately threw that thought in the trash, he'd probably rather be alone, I wouldn't want to bother him.. I don't know what I'd say to him anyways. I walked over to my usual spot which was at a bench, under a shady tree. The bench was facing away from the tree where Torik is laying under, so I couldn't see him without turning my head around. And my bench is positioned a ways to the right of his tree, a bit far from him. This bench has been home to me ever since I started going here. I opened my laptop and tried to continue my coding, but my mind was thinking of Torik. I was sort of hoping he'd come over and start up a conversation or something.. No one in this city has peeked my interest like Torik has.. maybe cause he's the only one to speak to me, show some interest in me, everyone else ignores me or stares at me like I'm a weirdo. Torik is.. different. Like me.*

Shrek

Posted 2022-08-20 10:38:54 (edited)
(aghhhhhhh it posted twice, dont know how ta delete)

Shrek

Posted 2022-08-20 11:49:14
(Ya can't, ah just edit the response like ya just did)

*I kinda just chilled under the tree for some time, until I decided to slowly get up and make my way closer to the trunk of the tree and leaned against it, watching Toby. My heart started pounding away to the point I had to look away in order to force myself to calm down, this was starting to get out of hand, I had to be near Toby, five minutes haven't even passed and decided to just fuck the whole, "watch", approach and causally walked towards him, crossing my fingers he won't be freaked out by not being able to hear to hear me. I went up to his side and sat down, was rather close even, perhaps too close for a complete stranger to sit but to be honest I've always been like this, back home the winters where harsh and so everyone would sit close to eachother, I made sure to leave bit of a gap between us of course but I understand in this society a stranger would normally ask to sit down or be on the opposite side of the bench, but instead I sat close enough to Toby where I could easily lean over and see what he's doing on his laptop, instead I sat up and face him*
"You know what? I get that this is just…out of no where but I so rarely actually meet someone with the same work as me"
*I spoke a bit gently to him, hoping my voice would smooth out a bit, yet it came out as a smooth growl instead, I grunted a little in annoyance at my own voice.*
"Mind showing me some of your work? The finished product of course, or at least a demo, that way you don't think I'm gonna like, take your idea or some shit"
"My eyes lit up a bit, I was genuinely curious of his work and how well he could pull it off, in fact, I think it showed on my face a little, I could feel my set pissed off expression was slightly lifting, I forgot the last time this happened and I was preying to the graves that Toby would show me something, but also I want the perfect excuse to press up against him, oh I could see it now, him showing me a line of coding he had a hard time with and so I'd have to lean against him, and when I lift my arm up a bit to point at his mistake I could slightly turn my head to get a good whiff of his scent….but knowing me it would put me into a violent frenzy, a violent lustful one at that*

ⱫɎØ, ₮ⱧɆ ฿ⱤØ₭Ɇ₦ ₣ØØⱠ

Posted 2022-08-20 13:28:17
*After only a few minutes of sitting there, Torik came and sat down next to me, out of nowhere. Surprisingly, I wasn't startled by this, I am actually happy he came over and wanted to sit with me for some reason. He was a bit.. in my personal space though.. I'm not used to this. I've not been close to anyone, physically or emotionally. I didn't look at him, instead I just sat still and stared at my computer screen. Suddenly, he asked me to show him some of my work.*
"Oh- sure thing.. let me just.. bring up my best work, my most popular game.. it's called 'Isolation'"
*I was more than happy for someone to be interested in my work. Especially another game developer! I'm a really hard worker when it comes to making games, it's my passion, I only release games that I feel good about, that I've put tons of effort into. I opened the game page and showed Torik.*
"It's a story driven game... it's really based on my own life.. the main character is pretty much me heh"
*I wasn't sure if he'd heard of it or seen it before but hoped that maybe he'd have a bit of interest in it..*

Shrek

Posted 2022-08-20 13:44:33
*My eyes widened, I played this game repeatedly, I couldn't believe that Toby actually made it, and in truth there were some content in it that made my face drop, the title gave the theme away and it was few games that really spoke to me, it brought forth so many painful memories and I felt my body ache in remembrance. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, I had to remind myself of my training, take my emotions, my pain, my trauma and use it to kill, after a moment I looked at Toby with my murderous smile, and no, I don't plan on killing him*
"I played to multiple times, and I found so relatable…"
*I looked down a little with bit of a somber expression*
"Too relatable perhaps…anyway sorry for bothering you, I'll leave, you probably don't want to talk to a freak a like me"
*I compose myself and got up*

ⱫɎØ, ₮ⱧɆ ฿ⱤØ₭Ɇ₦ ₣ØØⱠ

Posted 2022-08-20 17:37:21
*I was silent and had a blank expression but felt a bit sad watching Torik get up, about to go away.. we always had short little chats, but they meant a lot to me and I wished he didn't leave so soon.
I was surprised he's played my game, and multiple times at that! He even relates to it very much it seems.. to the point where even mentioning it to him seemed to have changed his mood entirely. We seem way too similar now..*

Shrek

Posted 2022-08-20 18:30:47
*I know it seems petty having to walk back to my laptop so soon, and what's more, I grabbed my things and headed home, I suddenly don't feel like programming and already dreaded what will come next. My heart felt pained and my eyes were starting to water which made me hate myself, I grew up being beaten, I was trained to deal with it and never shead a tear yet here I am, walking away after seeing some stupid game! I was pissed at myself more then anything, a part of me knows better then to blame myself, that I'm only human but the scares covering my back says otherwise, and the tattoo on my chest screams out vampire, I really am a freak, just like my family wanted and I have to pay the price. I was shocked to be at home so soon, only to relize I was lost in deep thought, trying to shove those painful memories into the darkest corners of my mind but how can I? My mouth waters at the sight of my own blood….I stopped in front of my door and unlocked it, and once more left it open then sat on the couch, my head lowered.*

ⱫɎØ, ₮ⱧɆ ฿ⱤØ₭Ɇ₦ ₣ØØⱠ

Posted 2022-08-20 18:55:57
*I watched Torik grab his stuff and leave immediately. I felt bad... did just me mentioning my game cause this sudden range of emotions in him, and why..? I had many questions and wonders.. A while later, I decided I should go home as well. I carried my laptop in my hands and I arrived at my street in no time, its not too far after all. I looked across the street at what I think to be Torik's house, right across from mine like he said. His front door was wide open and I was able to see him inside on the couch, looking.. depressed. I stood there from across the street just..watching him.*

Shrek

Posted 2022-08-20 19:04:03
*I felt watched but didn't bother looking, I didn't let a single tear run down my face and ended up running a hand through my hair, I took deep breaths and focused my thoughts on Toby, and how attractive his face is, slowly I began to calm down yet I still had that memory trying to wedge itself into my view, this happens often, and I would end up locked in my dark room staring at the wall across from me like a soulless entity, waiting for death to take me. I have no soul, my family made me this way, I was isolated from others and punished for no reason at all, Boris Shroudfang…my teacher, my "protector" was my nightmare, and I fought back so my times only to have my parents pin me down as he continued my punishment, I finally sat up, feeling broken but better then earlier and turned on my music, blaring like usual*

ⱫɎØ, ₮ⱧɆ ฿ⱤØ₭Ɇ₦ ₣ØØⱠ

Search Topic