Main Content

Call of the Shadowseekers Rp (COTSRP a Warrior Cat rp) Signups

Posted 2022-09-04 16:47:02 (edited)
[ Image removed by moderator ]

Name (prefix only): Athena
Sexuality (optional): Undecided
Clan: N/A
Role: Kittypet
Description (looks): She looks much like her mother in the markings she has, except for the difference in color around her mouth and on her nose. She has skye blue eyes, and a scar on her nose that she received before her twolegs found her.
Personality: Athena is a very carefree cat, spending most of her time sunbathing in the window. She loves being outside so, although her owners have tried to keep her inside, she finds a way out every time. So theyve just accepted it. Sometimes she feels like shes mourning something when she looks out into the woods, but she either doesnt know or doesn't remember what. She enjoys playing with her neighbor's cats, although not all of them enjoy playing with her.
Family:
SleekHawk - Biological Mother
____ - Biological Father
Apollo - Adopted brother - 8 months - Claimable!
Backstory (optional): Athena was found by her owners in an abandoned house, where she was mewling and bleeding from her nose because of who knows. They took her home with them and got her checked out by the vet, before they decided to keep her. She grew up in a loving home, although she sometimes wonders who her mother is and if shes still alive. She'd rather not know though, her mother did abandon her after all. A few months into her owner's having her, they got her a little brother and are now expecting a child themselves. Athena is content in her home, but... is there something waiting for her outside of this nest? Or is there only danger?
Other: I already asked if I could claim her! Tell me if you need me to edit anything <3

𓆏 Angel 𓆏

Posted 2022-09-04 17:08:17 (edited)
Welcome Athena and ReflectedKit!

This RP is so full of drama I'm loving it.

⚜ π–π–Žπ–‘π–™π–†π–šπ–™π–†π–˜ ⚜

Posted 2022-09-04 17:48:26
Question for those with RippleClan cats, who would want to be Troutpaw(haze)'s mentor?
Just curious mostly, there obviously won't be any training, just asking for rp purposes ^^

πŸ€Slumbering_OpoπŸ€

Posted 2022-09-04 17:50:50
CascadeScar would make a very interesting mentor for TroutPaw(Haze)....

Posted 2022-09-04 17:53:02
Ouuu, alrighty !

πŸ€Slumbering_OpoπŸ€

Posted 2022-09-04 19:14:03
Name (prefix only): Carp
Sexuality (optional): undecided
Clan: RippleClan
Role: warrior
Description (looks):

Personality: she has a bubbly personality, unlike her skittish brother. Cheerful and extroverted, she likes talking to all the cats in the clan, and especially at gatherings she's conversing with the other clans. She's always dreamt of becoming a warrior, not thinking much of the runt drowning. In fact, part of her feels like it's doing them a favor. She believes the rumors of runts being bad luck and having no souls.

Family:
Littermate - Trouthaze (Played by Charcoal)

Backstory (optional): she had a pretty normal RippleClan kithood. Sometimes she wonders why her brother became shy and skittish, complete opposite from his troublemaking kithood.

Other: n/a

BrindleLeaf (Inactive)

Posted 2022-09-04 19:42:26
Welcome CarpSkip!

Posted 2022-09-04 21:04:13 (edited)
Name: Maggotkit(Might change to Boar as they grow??)
Sexuality: Undecided
Clan: RippleClan
Role: Kit
Description: Maggot is a large, well-muscled she-cat with a well-groomed, medium length, light grey tabby pelt and glossy eyes though she isn't really blind as many believe. She has a a thick, bushy tail a musky, buttercup scent.
Personality: Maggot is a somewhat reserved cat, being very eloquent, uncaring, melancholic, and empathetic. She is guided by her head, often collected and stoic. Her world view is mostly pessimistic. She is benevolent, trusting, mellow, troublesome, and well-meaning. As an adult (if she lives that long) Maggot is very gentle with kits and often hangs around near the nursery.
Family: Fallingstar - Father; Living
Calmstream - Mother; Living
Pondkit, Reflectedkit, ??? - Littermates; Unborn
Other: Her body is overall very unstable(for reasons I'm still working out) and gets sick often because of it.

Can you tell I struggled with Maggot? Cause I struggled with Maggot-

OutFocus

Posted 2022-09-04 21:13:05
Welcome MaggotKit!

Posted 2022-09-04 22:55:28
For those in RippleClan:

Carppaw and Troutpaw's warrior ceremony is starting to take place in the CalmStream's Dilemma post in the RippleClan camp!
I just wanted to let you all know so that you weren't out of the loop ^^

πŸ€Slumbering_OpoπŸ€

Search Topic