Skip to main content
Main Content

Call of the Shadowseekers Rp (COTSRP a Warrior Cat rp) Signups

Posted 2022-09-03 19:09:24
@𓆏 Angel 𓆏 sorry for the slightly late response but I think I've got Aim open for interaction in RippleClan territory as well as have Mothkit in MoorClan if you have anyone there! 'm also about to make another cat so I could use them if they get accepted!
OutFocus

Posted 2022-09-03 19:14:46
!!!!  @XxBlue - my boy Moose in Moorclan's got your kitten ! if you wish to join angel and i <23

merry pipmas

Posted 2022-09-03 19:17:33
Alrighty, I'll come join now!
OutFocus

Posted 2022-09-03 19:48:53
Prefix: Coco
Sexuality: Undecided
Clan: None
Role: Kittypet
Description: Short and soft milky chocolate marbled tabby (aka clouded tabby) with dark chocolate swirls. She has large pale green eyes with flecks of gold in them. She's got a normal build and is average height/length/weight.
Personality: Always asking questions, Coco is very curious about everything. She can often come across as nosey and can be rather blunt and rude at times as she never really had parents to teach her anything.
Family: She has several siblings, all of which are kittypets and parents who are kittypets as well.
Backstory: Born in a twoleg den she was given away at a young age. Her housefolk moved near the territories when she was 13 moons old. Ever since then she's heard of wild cats that call themselves clans who eat bones, nest in trees, and can breathe underwater.
Other:

Prefix: Radish
Clan: MoorClan
Role: Warrior
Description: Short furred pale blueish-silver shaded she cat with a long tail and lean build with powerful legs. She's got soft blue eyes and long eyelashes/whiskers. Her right ear is nicked and she has a small scar on the top of her left fore-paw.
Personality: She's acts kind, loyal, and caring, but in reality she seeks recognition from her peers and elders. She is determined, ruthless, and will get what she wants no matter how hard it is to get.
Family: Great granddaughter of SkyStar and his mate CinderBlossom, she has two littermates, a brother and a sister.
Backstory: Growing up Radish____ had a rival: FurzeKit. As the kits grew up together RadishKit began to resent FurzeKit for getting "special" treatment from everyone else in the clan because FurzeKit was born in a litter of one and RadishKit had littermates.

As the moons toiled on and FurzeKit and RadishKit became FurzePaw and RadishPaw, RadishPaw's resentment hatched into hatred. In an attempt to be seen as "perfect" as FurzePaw, RadishPaw began taking on extra duties and trained harder than any apprentice....and yet FurzePaw got all the glory and praises. One day, during a hunting assignment, RadishPaw pushed FurzePaw in the path of an oncoming monster, FurzePaw was killed. RadishPaw told their mentors that FurzePaw had been chasing a rabbit large enough to feed all the elders and had been hit before RadishPaw had the chance to warn her. Everyone believed her.... except an apprentice named KinkPaw.
Other:

Prefix: Meliot
Clan: BrackenClan
Role: Apprentice
Description: Very dark chocolate (almost black) torbie with small white patches, her stripes are only visible in certain light. Her left eye is the sharp blue of her father's and her right eye is the warm hazel of her mother's.
Personality: She's an ambitious, funny smart-ar*e who is prone to do crazy/stupid/dangerous things.
Family: Father and mother (NPC's): MoldyTail and BrindleSnow. A brother (littermate) with the prefix Morel.
Backstory: She was born on a full moon when the medicine cat was at the gathering.
Other: Just made an apprentice.

And if it's alright I would love to make a kit of FallingStar and CalmStream.

⚜ 𝖁𝖎𝖑𝖙𝖆𝖚𝖙𝖆𝖘 ⚜

Posted 2022-09-03 20:54:41
@❤️💛💚 Hopephries 💚💛❤️ can I make an albino loner who was born from an albino BrackenClan cat or do they have to be apart of BrackenClan?
OutFocus

Posted 2022-09-03 21:03:17
If their parent was an albino then yes!

⚜ 𝖁𝖎𝖑𝖙𝖆𝖚𝖙𝖆𝖘 ⚜

Posted 2022-09-03 21:06:17
Mk, thanks for letting me know! Wanted to ask about it before finishing their sign up thing-
OutFocus

Posted 2022-09-03 22:17:06 (edited)
Name: Nihilego(Name from pokemon, if you don't know how to pronounce it then look it up as there should be vids that say it's name) Age: 6 Moons Gender: Intersex, Questioning Gender Identity Sexuality: Questioning Clan: None Role: Loner Description: Nihilego is a tiny, lean, curly furred albino cat with speckled skin(ie. nose, paws, inner ears) and pale purple eyes. They smell heavily of sage wood and they're body is littered with multiple scars, the most notable ones being a long scar that wraps around the left side of their neck and across their back as well as their limp back leg, the bone having broken and never healing correctly leaving it unusable. Nihilego has rather large paws, long legs, and needle-like claws and knows exactly how to use them and their size to their advantage. Personality: Nihilego values loyalty and honesty the most and is incredibly introverted. They're strongly guided by their head, often clear-headed and strategic while being great at thinking on their paws (on their feet? Idk, couldn't decide). Their world view is very pessimistic due to trauma, being very mature, brutal and adaptable. Nihilego is rather smart for a cat their age which reflects in their decisions, skills and conversations. They're favourite fresh-kill is wren despite their difficulty to catch, especially with their unusable back leg. Family: RubbleSplash(mother, the albino parent) 67 moons- deceased RavenRun(father) 56 moons - deceased Hare (littermate) 4 moons - deceased Breeze(littermate) 4 moons - deceased Backstory: W.I.P Other: While they are a very skilled fighter for their age they are still their age and do still frequently mess up, their scars being proof of their occasional struggle to keep up with their environment.
OutFocus

Posted 2022-09-03 22:20:37
10/10 name

𝐒𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐢𝐥

Posted 2022-09-03 22:29:41
Thank you, thank you.
OutFocus

Search Topic